SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

;D i see ur.not bad yourself :-!  But im not staying 18 ive.had 40xp to level for a week :rofl: just been helping friends get weapons  8)

:lol: . Welcome to my arena sonof :blush:

noob`s.

Опубликованное фото

xd  sulla  u  r the real noob  u say as if u dint knew i was dc or u want  diaboloro to post the video ? wat a wimp xd nd  btw  i will also ask him to post video of  u nd mvp pro rogues losing to noob  druids  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ;D ;D

xd  sulla  u  r the real noob  u say as if u dint knew i was dc or u want  diaboloro to post the video ? wat a wimp xd nd  btw  i will also ask him to post video of  u nd mvp pro rogues losing to noob  druids  :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: ;D ;D

post your bf`s romantic video if you so wish, diabloro dc too for his 0 dmg?..

i was using mvp  :blush: and POOR DRUIDS? WTFFFF UR STAFF +9 +10 DIABOLORO +8 AND U CALLING URSELF POOR  :shok: .. cant accept melee's own u and ur friend  :tease: gud luck next time.

*After rape his party at bg and kill him like 10 times (sulla getting revenge :blush: ) he surrender and started lick sulla boots  xD think 2 times before try  steal sulla's gf 8) xd Опубликованное фото

i was using mvp  :blush: and POOR DRUIDS? WTFFFF UR STAFF +9 +10 DIABOLORO +8 AND U CALLING URSELF POOR  :shok: .. cant accept melee's own u and ur friend  :tease: gud luck next time.

*After rape his party at bg and kill him like 10 times (sulla getting revenge :blush: ) he surrender and started lick sulla boots  xD think 2 times before try  steal sulla's gf 8) xd Опубликованное фото

xd  i nd diab  won u nd  sulla in first fight , dint we ?  nd u also  know it very well i was dc in 2nd fight bt u still make a fool of urself posting that ss xd.  abt amply  only my staff high all my other equip +2 ( u can chk that by damge u give to me if ur maths good xd) nd  diab  staff is +6 . nd  all know  abt  amply of sulla nd  mvp nothing to say hahah

post your bf`s romantic video if you so wish, diabloro dc too for his 0 dmg?..

haha  2  rogues  vs  1 druid  can he do damage  use  ur  common sense  sulla  :crazy: :crazy: . if i was  not  dc u  2 lose again xd ;D

yeah and i remember u wanted me to delete my shammy. good thing im not stupid enough to follow you. i love my life AWAY from u :pleasantry:

Thats.not  bad at all shammy is.fun huh  8)

target sighted, wont ever  have peace in any boss yea saffo?  O:-)

18598_.png

18600_.png

:facepalm: silly putty rank 80 933/1065 slinky 120/150ish arena weapons easy why .noob never wanna show there poss hahahahahahaha pussys my gf plays slinkyy too funny to see how i still affect people makes me feel good to know if even for a breif moment in the day i am on ur.mind and yes u r obessed with me i.just love.it  8)

I found out whats the karma thingy just few seconds ago :D

Yeah, my ranger lost once, and thats the day my bd nailed u, my random pt is somewhat chicken bd, but ranger with high amp bow losing to a poor bd is enough to shame you :facepalm:

I dont mind accepting a pvp from you, lets say 50 fights, but dont expect me to go with a random partner. rofl

"yea we pro"????????  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ur friends are so funny, even a shaman 14 can kill them  :rofl: still melee's  :blush:

"Gatita"(35) hunters took days doing this each kitty is from another player waiting for Hornig's upload.  :clapping:

18639_.png

mine most cute gatitas of warspear  :blush: :blush: Опубликованное фото

u missed snowflakes  :cray:

Wow u raped safo.he alone there?.

now he knows there's no boss safe for him :lol:

they requested their names hidden , as if their girls wont know who they are  :tease:

:facepalm: take care when back to emerald

these guys in eu mc are so cute, but dont worry boys, im sure ur girls trust u much, and to shyleen and agusia, dont be mad at them , im just playing around, scareing them two  :lol:

these guys in eu mc are so cute, but dont worry boys, im sure ur girls trust u much, and to shyleen and agusia, dont be mad at them , im just playing around, scareing them two  :lol:

lmao why me  :wacko: :wacko: 

wonder what was here before edit  :unknw:

he was just sorry to snowflakes not included in the collage he make  ;)

never be afk in camp legion  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Remember like you and Cici tried to kill me yesterday and both died like a noobs.  :rofl:

Remember like you and Cici tried to kill me yesterday and both died like a noobs.  :rofl:

breakout style  :pleasantry:  ... and diaboloro happy killing melee's lol. Add a pic if you lose instead shamans like spanish, altay, uzun, berengars etc. Lets see who's the noob  :spiteful: