In arena,

Опубликованное фото.

Out of arena.. when he got raped    :cray:

Опубликованное фото.

And 1 bonus  picture  :blush:

Опубликованное фото

so true :)

nia/breakout, report my comment ! do it  :clapping:

maybe devs ban me because of the fact, tht i told you tht the right spelling is "check" not "cheak" :blush: :blush:

maybe you should think about it.and stop trying to insult me. cause you fail badly

lets learn a little about respect jayrox...

not everyone got time/money to learn english. not everyone want learn english... but if you want to threat everyone with good english... "devs" don't exist. "tht" don't exist.

you should instead of threat them with no respect, try help them to learn english...

lets learn a little about respect jayrox...

not everyone got time/money to learn english. not everyone want learn english... but if you want to threat everyone with good english... "devs" don't exist. "tht" don't exist.

you should instead of threat them with no respect, try help them to learn english...

when somebody spam me in game with 4 different chars...always "CHEAK FORUM", and i tell him everytime its "check".... what time he need? he just need to read once and stop act like a silly kid. he dont need money,he dont need time. he can shut up or learn to read.his choice. when he provoke me,and i make fun of his little brain,its not your problem  :give_rose:

so you see,that has nothing to do with respect or no respect.you dont even know anything, just this 2 comments,nothing else about it.so make your drama somewhere else, you got your attention ;) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

keyboard app on android

♥♡♀♂♣●•♬⌒ツ彡♪♩☆★∞׺°△▲▽▼◁◀▷▶◇◆☏☎◐◑♤♠♧♣

¯☜☞⊙®※♨♞♘♚♔♛♟♙♝♜回웃유シتÜѼѠӜѮ凸₪◎ΨѺѷ

▨▧▦▩▤▥▣◈□■↑↓→←↖↗♕†™。゚ˇ₭Ω€₤∅₡✘✔▓∝﹏︴∋Ξ∈∵εї⇜↭∽§‡⊥

倫田目日臼自嚚▒口囟모오쇼介흣튱튠立ㆁ㈇又凹只ㆄ壘

ⓐⓑⓒ

①②③④⑤⑥⑦⑧⑨⑩

⑴⑵⑶⑷⑸⑹⑺⑻⑼

∑µ∅≠∫℉℃

(⌒_⌒)  (Ѻ_Ѻ)﹏﹏﹏﹏  凸(回_回)凸  ↯

I can use all these in game, as well as change my font

HΣLLΩ

нєℓℓσ

ђęllo

hεllø

when somebody spam me in game with 4 different chars...always "CHEAK FORUM", and i tell him everytime its "check".... what time he need? he just need to read once and stop act like a silly kid. he dont need money,he dont need time. he can shut up or learn to read.his choice. when he provoke me,and i make fun of his little brain,its not your problem  :give_rose:

so you see,that has nothing to do with respect or no respect.you dont even know anything, just this 2 comments,nothing else about it.so make your drama somewhere else, you got your attention ;) :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

who start 1 ?

die mc die

dont let me take screens killing our friend lorenorz-horor and u  :blush:

Btw, pvp lvl 14: Опубликованное фото was funny  ;D

poor guy he just cnt get over his gf left him nd he seeing every gurl is a total slut  :search: . total spammer who doesnt have self respect . i just feel sry for him.. nd i DIDNT delete ashu's char i love him nd im not ashamed of it nor i have anything to hide

18542_.jpg

18543_.jpg

18544_.jpg

18545_.jpg

:facepalm: silly putty rank 80 933/1065 slinky 120/150ish arena weapons easy why .noob never wanna show there poss hahahahahahaha pussys my gf plays slinkyy too funny to see how i still affect people makes me feel good to know if even for a breif moment in the day i am on ur.mind and yes u r obessed with me i.just love.it  8)

guys plz stop ♥♥♥♥♥ing about us. I deleted my chars myself. So plz stop to blaming daffy and leave her in peace .she is already hurted so plz dont hurt her anymore. Live ur life and let us live in peace. Thanx

:facepalm:  silly putty rank 80 933/1065 slinky 120/150ish arena weapons easy why

:lol: . Welcome to my arena sonof :blush: