SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

lol  :wacko:  how meny mc come to kill only 3 elfsss ??

not many, seeing as though lvl20-19 elfs were camping the other side with traps so the low lvls gathered to kill you.

before the other mc`s came after you died, it looked something like this:

two lvl14 and me, v lvl19 ranger, 20 bd and 20 druid, yet you still die.

Опубликованное фотоif your pussy ranger was not inside camping, and actually came out to help you noobs earlier, probaly would have killed us.

nia/breakout....

its CHECK not cheak !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

;D ;D ;D ;D

jaydog aur jayrox ? nvm . now 2 time i told you what is your problem. hamm wait i no

jayrox aur jaydog ? nvm .(jayrox aur jaydog ? nvm )

and 2. you saying nia and me multiboxer bus of spaling mistake nice jayrox aur jaydog ? nvm. aniway is your dream b.o.l.    for you

3. and only your number  1  boy  using better english . i no but no pm nia and no tell him learn your english . nia not going english school so you have ani peoblem ( alllll eu mc and eu elfss insult nia only for english no have guts.  only learn your english so jayrox aur jaydog ?nvm you  mean only  whos english better only hi playing online gamess i am right ?) :facepalm:

18343_.png

not many, seeing as though lvl20-19 elfs were camping the other side with traps so the low lvls gathered to kill you.

before the other mc`s came after you died, it looked something like this:

two lvl14 and me, v lvl19 ranger, 20 bd and 20 druid, yet you still die.

Опубликованное фотоif your pussy ranger was not inside camping, and actually came out to help you noobs earlier, probaly would have killed us.

actually2 rouge and 1 shaman vs 1 driud (using blind and cross) very nice kid carry on: :rofl:  you very sceard now kid  :rofl:  no wait  play spanish id is better for you :rofl: :rofl:

18344_.png

jaydog aur jayrox ? nvm . now 2 time i told you what is your problem. hamm wait i no

jayrox aur jaydog ? nvm .(jayrox aur jaydog ? nvm )

and 2. you saying nia and me multiboxer bus of spaling mistake nice jayrox aur jaydog ? nvm. aniway is your dream b.o.l.    for you

3. and only your number  1  boy  using better english . i no but no pm nia and no tell him learn your english . nia not going english school so you have ani peoblem ( alllll eu mc and eu elfss insult nia only for english no have guts.  only learn your english so jayrox aur jaydog ?nvm you  mean only  whos english better only hi playing online gamess i am right ?) :facepalm:

if he is constantly insulting you for your english or giving false accusations, you can report him and see what developers will do.

actually2 rouge and 1 shaman vs 1 driud (using blind and cross) very nice kid carry on: :rofl:  you very sceard now kid  :rofl:  no wait  play spanish id is better for you :rofl: :rofl:

next time tell your lvl20 friends on the other side to not be scaried of lvl14`s.

and don`t pop your head out alone, thinking your fast.

next time tell your friends on the other side to not be scaried of lvl14`s.

lol this kid very sceard now  :rofl:  carry on kid  :rofl: 

Shut up breakout  :blush: a present for u, diaboloro and other druids  :rofl:

Опубликованное фото thx so much alien loool

ok but i dont want drops. nia using my id for hunt . i stop hunt arena dq all stop. i on only going kill mc . but i hppy with you you got very nice  ;) and you not my dad so you saying shut up and i stop  ;)

NIce hornig, well done!!

if he is constantly insulting you for your english or giving false accusations, you can report him and see what developers will do.

so true :)

nia/breakout, report my comment ! do it  :clapping:

maybe devs ban me because of the fact, tht i told you tht the right spelling is "check" not "cheak" :blush: :blush:

maybe you should think about it.and stop trying to insult me. cause you fail badly

chasing a parasite in nadir 

yay i got nadir finally ... but almost die with no armr  :cray:

whrs yipi ?? i didnt see her on  O:-)

i waste this  :facepalm:

18404_.jpg

18405_.jpg

so true :)

nia/breakout, report my comment ! do it  :clapping:

maybe devs ban me because of the fact, tht i told you tht the right spelling is "check" not "cheak" :blush: :blush:

maybe you should think about it.and stop trying to insult me. cause you fail badly

lol my english is very bad you saying me go to school and learn you english and i insult you .  (i have more pic but i am wating for perfect time )

nononono wait my english is nice i start insult you in forum wait

jayrox i duck you . jayrox is poop .  :facepalm:  i no you want name but why you fight with me my english very bad i cant understand english  :facepalm: i understand only meny worlds . :facepalm:

:search:

jayrox i duck you . jayrox is poop .

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nice miniranger  :friends: sillyputty cant reach there alone  :lol: :lol:

lol on sapphire server? he can try but he wont past Nadir for sure coz the killers are gonna be after him, even his lv20 would die if he try  :lol: