SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

:(they totally r im.not gunna lie i seen ur pathetic dissapear and i  :nea:was lookn for my trap :rofl:

Lol I dissapeared because of a skill, you dissapeared because you got wrecked. By the way punctuation and grammar was taught in elementary school.

:blush: well look at u smart ass  u spelled every word out no abrieveations wow u must be very educated stfu pathetic and keep to ur bidness. :bomb:

:blush: well look at u smart ass  u spelled every word out no abrieveations wow u must be very educated stfu pathetic and keep to ur bidness. :bomb:

♥♥♥♥♥ first off ill shut up when I please, second off me being the rogue who wrecked you makes it my "bidness" and ill make whatever "bidness" I want my "bidness" whenever I feel like it. You got a problem with that? Wait don't answer that because I don't give a shit.

:facepalm:

♥♥♥♥♥ first off ill shut up when I please, second off me being the rogue who wrecked you makes it my "bidness" and ill make whatever "bidness" I want my "bidness" whenever I feel like it. You got a problem with that? Wait don't answer that because I don't give a shit.

looks like he's much more affected dying vs 2 level 18s with low amps in arena than how hornig and sulla gank him everywhere on a daily basis "+10 items wont save you"  :lol: :lol: baby dont be too harsh on him, he'll put (-) AGAIN on ur karma stats. lmfaooo as if it affects us  :facepalm:

looks like he's much more affected dying vs 2 level 18s with low amps in arena than how hornig and sulla gank him everywhere on a daily basis "+10 items wont save you"  :lol: :lol: baby dont be too harsh on him, he'll put (-) AGAIN on ur karma stats. lmfaooo as if it affects us  :facepalm:

Lol I'm sad, how dare he do such a thing. I don't think I will sleep tonight because I'm -1 karma. Can't imagine -2 :'(

Omg i think he still crying cause he kissed ur boots mom :D btw i got an advise for u ,switch to RU maybe mcs wont gank u there :) ps: i sent u tissues and razorblades whiner...

; u r butthurt that bad a made a witty remark since i.been.playin ranger.n drid for a month and u (otall ths out of it  u guys truly r pathetic

I met also with Heytulan.. he got mad after 4-5 die  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото.

And  Fury, he wont leave the city without his second druid  :bad:  after nonstop roots ..

Опубликованное фото

I met also with Heytulan.. he got mad after 4-5 die  :facepalm:

welcome to the club  :blush: Опубликованное фото

welcome to the club  :blush: Опубликованное фото

I wish I had taken the screenshot when an elf got mad after I killed his lv20 ranger With my lv15 shaman. He sent fanmail with his MC spy :lol:

Guys, i dont have any fun, or sad, or another ss, but im lovin reading ur conversations here:D we never talked with each other, but i like u so much:)  :drinks: :friends:

"i f*** ur mother f*** ur sister" :lol: :lol: :lol: no comment;)

I sea that hornig and sulla are gentlemans who know what woman needs:) weell done , masters of modern flirt;) :pleasantry:

Girls are very nice and cute (pinay, ciamiau, uxie) :spiteful: but when it is necessary, they can show their "Joanna D'arc's hearts";)

Pls give me some advice how to join ur happy company of extraordinary company;)

Wish u luck and less f**ing mother sister, brother of uncle :D

cyu in da game! :bomb:

Guys, i dont have any fun, or sad, or another ss, but im lovin reading ur conversations here:D we never talked with each other, but i like u so much:)  :drinks: :friends:

"i f*** ur mother f*** ur sister" :lol: :lol: :lol: no comment;)

I sea that hornig and sulla are gentlemans who know what woman needs:) weell done , masters of modern flirt;) :pleasantry:

Girls are very nice and cute (pinay, ciamiau, uxie) :spiteful: but when it is necessary, they can show their "Joanna D'arc's hearts";)

Hello.

I can say I THINK we are like the common online community. There are the friendly, the mean, the nice, the thieves/cheaters, the crybabies and the strategists.

my advice: be yourself, and try to be polite. Don't fall into any scams,  and don't argue with fools. In fact, don't argue at all. just ignore them and move on. MoSt important, have fun and good luck!  :dirol:

U too Mecha, have a nice day! lets sun shine on us;) u see, im not reach noob, im poor but funny and always first to help noob, im that one who just wanna have some fun noob, im that one who earned all eq by himself, im thet noob with less, but best friends! and thats the point! not to argue, but to give hapinnes to others;) hehe im talking like an old priest:D but its all true, no matter what color of skin u have, no matter where are u from, which language u use if u play fair, u r friend of mine!

Playing this time low amped friend shaman and he still die and get mad.. Im getting addicted to hunt him for this funny reward.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

18312_.jpg

18313_.jpg

Playing this time low amped friend shaman and he still die and get mad.. Im getting addicted to hunt him for this funny reward.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

llloooolll as of earlier he has 11 names just to insult mc's who kill him :bad: ;D :rofl:

What do you think guyz is this enough reason for me to play again?he said hes turkswild the barb i always hunt during rank days :dirol:

18317_.png

18319_.png

What do you think guyz is this enough reason for me to play again?he said hes turkswild the barb i always hunt during rank days :dirol:

ur mom sister .... you aunt? lol that guy should try to talk to google translate more often, to widen his vocabulary  :crazy: :facepalm:

yes he really is turkswild  ;D ;D  play back den and hunt him  ;)  and dis wat i got also but its me who killed him its d mobs in ashalark  :unknw: ;D

18321_.jpg

duck your mom sister

sister duck your mom

duck your mommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

:lol: ♞♘♚♔♟♙♝♜

greedy bro, just plain greedy...

hahhaa .... okok imma gonna nt gredy .. i gv u one  :blush:

eisha girls u mean  ;D and yipi  :blush: i want to know her xd

aww.... yipi is kinda pretty bro  ;D

Hello.

I can say I THINK we are like the common online community. There are the friendly, the mean, the nice, the thieves/cheaters, the crybabies and the strategists.

my advice: be yourself, and try to be polite. Don't fall into any scams,  and don't argue with fools. In fact, don't argue at all. just ignore them and move on. MoSt important, have fun and good luck!  :dirol:

totally agree  mecha we're a big family ;D  and shotjr xDD i cant stop laugth when read ur post "ur sister duck ur mum WTF  :crazy: "  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: 

"i f*** ur mother f*** ur sister" :lol: :lol: :lol:  no comment;)

Girls are very nice and cute (pinay, ciamiau, uxie) :spiteful: but when it is necessary, they can show their "Joanna D'arc's hearts" ;)

u will be welcome on EU  :good: