SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

another of my eu visits  :blush:

sulla and me still waiting u and yipi to come at EU for play with us :yahoo: and ciamiau waiting JAW xdd nice pics Eisha  :good:

sulla and me still waiting u and yipi

and yipi  :blush: i want to know her xd

dont forget about someome  :unknw:

sulla and me still waiting u and yipi to come at EU for play with us :yahoo: and ciamiau waiting JAW xdd nice pics Eisha  :good:

hope you have more of these visits  :blush:

we will be back, this time the team gonna be with me (with yipi of course)  :spiteful:

dont forget about someome  :unknw:

dont worry he wont   ;)

putaaa  aawwwhh sweeetttttttt :give_rose: who took ur heart dani

my bro sulla teaching me how to treat girls shyyyy  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Omg dont trust dat evil biatch ;D ;D he only knows how to love merc :lol:

wtf always lieing,

im at ws stalking kitties and helping them at first island, think you know who  :blush:

merc is at wow stalking taurens and trolls.

Hello  :blush: was boring today and after the son of man killed me 2-3 times with a group, i decide to hunt his head  :friends: lets see what happen when hornig get bored :

1* running away from cave under nadir, he was with a druid lvl 14 bunny costume:

Опубликованное фото

2*at genie island, he was without his bunny this time, but another ranger helped xd at least the SON OF MAN died :

Опубликованное фото

3* he back to revenge, with the bunny druid xd i think he's multiboxing like mdea style. Np, both died  ;D the son of man and the son of rabbit:

Опубликованное фото

4* the last pic, he started run since caravans to citadel lol. I think he wanted find his gf, as u can see in this photo ( but i stopped him damn xD he had to walk again  :lol: ):

Опубликованное фото

Well, thx for read ;D oooh and i got a gift for u eisha!!! TAKE IT  :blush: : Опубликованное фото

thought it was hornig, not fair  :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

and i was right about sonof  :spiteful: you're a nice multiboxer .. but i still sad  :cray: u didnt accept my pvp request  :nea:

Well, thx for read ;D oooh and i got a gift for u eisha!!! TAKE IT  :blush: : Опубликованное фото

:clapping: bravooooo!!  ty so much horn thats what i was buying on eu tchat when i visited the other day 

getting mad  :lol:

what are u talking about :wacko:

angry elfs xD

Опубликованное фото

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think i have some screens too later i check. He waste many hours insulting yunzhii and me all days.. told you.. but you said yesterday impossible, he seems good, talk fine with me, he is gooood man :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think i have some screens too later i check. He waste many hours insulting yunzhii and me all days.. told you.. but you said yesterday impossible, he seems good, talk fine with me, he is gooood man :blush:

oruscu cocugu bro  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: