SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

come on eu u too and make a strong char in  monkey clan :blush: then u can get ur revenge there with us  :rofl:

yea good idea  :blush:

lol i have a shammy there already, level 5 tho   :facepalm:

17345_.png

Is it 30% discount shopping spree already? Hmmm, it must've attracted the old female players who quit and went to a better 3D P2P game, well, what else can I saw? women.

Now i understand why he was standing beside the statue of our caravans for few hours.. He hates bathing in his own blood. :)

I wonder what happened to his +9 Bow he's bragging.. No string? XD

lol i have a shammy there already, level 5 tho   :facepalm:

Come eu emerald we so evil kill elf :D But better make rogue for kill him. Sulla search him 1h for kill xD

Now i understand why he was standing beside the statue of our caravans for few hours.. He hates bathing in his own blood. :)

I wonder what happened to his +9 Bow he's bragging.. No string? XD

lmao. i guess his "+9 bow" got scared if sulla and uxie   :lol:

why ppl judge who is strong on basis of amplify? i still belive if you got skill u can beat ppl who amplify more than you...maybe not in arena ...but surely at crossing.. :)

ps: im bored killing dozens of mc at crossing in camp leggion...its always like 5-7mc who wanna kill me but i kill em thanks to quick crossing and hitting...if somehow shaman gets me blinded or barb charged up...im done then...but that happens after i kill some when i become predictable ;D ..i guess when i go next time i make a video :D:D

Come eu emerald we so evil kill elf :D But better make rogue for kill him. Sulla search him 1h for kill xD

i no  :facepalm: :facepalm:  who is evil in eu  ;D  this kid cant kill me in crossing so hi start using pots  ;D ;D

17374_.png

17375_.png

17376_.png

17377_.png

why ppl judge who is strong on basis of amplify? i still belive if you got skill u can beat ppl who amplify more than you...maybe not in arena ...but surely at crossing.. :)

ps: im bored killing dozens of mc at crossing in camp leggion...its always like 5-7mc who wanna kill me but i kill em thanks to quick crossing and hitting...if somehow shaman gets me blinded or barb charged up...im done then...but that happens after i kill some when i become predictable ;D ..i guess when i go next time i make a video :D:D

yea know what you mean, some rich dudes think they can win everywhere, like this guy:

Опубликованное фото

one death and he understands his +9 bow cannot safe him there, even with 4-5 rangers to back him up, but instead goes back to riff for some reason:

Опубликованное фото

i no  :facepalm: :facepalm:  who is evil in eu  ;D  this kid cant kill me in crossing so hi start using pots  ;D ;D

look at the screens again,

first one is 4 - 5 elfs killing me.

second one is you calling a goblin a kid

third one is pointing at a boar using pot?

fourth is you dead, and pointing at a goblin using pots?

look at the screens again,

first one is 4 - 5 elfs killing me.

second one is you calling a goblin a kid

third one is pointing at a boar using pot?

fourth is you dead, and pointing at a goblin using pots?

i think better 1. 6- 7mc killing me

2 bore can use pots

3. dont lie ( is proof  never trust rouge )

4. gobline can use pots  ;D  its simple kid  ;D 

17380_.png

yea know what you mean, some rich dudes think they can win everywhere, like this guy:

one death and he understands his +9 bow cannot safe him there, even with 4-5 rangers to back him up, but instead goes back to riff for some reason:

duhh on sapphire he still dies even at riff with dozens of elfs surrounding him and they dont care if he is being attacked. he's potting beside respawn statue yet he still dies and his +10 swords cant save him  :lol:

We dont, cause many rich ppl easily lose in 1v1 in pvp cave against skilled players, but you cant hide the fact that rich players are strong  but not skilled, and btw, in elves, only few use crossing, most are druids, and you cant call it pvp. :)

Also, BDs are great in 1v1 pvp XD

not safe to walk alone in EU.

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Epic, Sulla handle evil elves in EU even rich ones, no exception.. XD

low lvl hunter  :lol: :lol:

they where in the way.

you see that lvl14 on right side putting trap infront of him? we danced on his corpse after walking into the trap that could not save him

be ready mc...u guys didnt do urself any good killing us....there shall be revenge :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

whoaaa mcs went to anax  :shok: and ascetic looks hot still  :blush:

for all u...erikalt was killed by my lvl 15 rouge like 10+times today in cave..he brought many ppl with him but still i chose n followed and killed him...this is only ss as in rest he respaned very quickly to statue...

after all..im good at crossing ;D

17422_.jpg

17424_.jpg

I find at very entertaining when Sulla posts dozen of pics of him killing lv 16's, then Breakout comes and posts dozen of pics of him killing Sulla ;D

nope , i died with laughter on the way you guys were killing anax :bad: ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol:

u died too?   :rofl: :crazy:

I find at very entertaining when Sulla posts dozen of pics of him killing lv 16's, then Breakout comes and posts dozen of pics of him killing Sulla ;D

nope, i post dozens of pic`s killing one lvl16, not "16`s"

like this:

Опубликованное фото