SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

i remember that noob shammy  :blush: always buying extra pocket or amony crystal  :blush: nice to meet you at islenort miau  :give_rose: ..

xDDDD

17253_.jpg

try to kill 1st island torar or black unicorn with ur rouge/bd. ofc u cant :lol: :lol: :lol:  compare +10 noobs wid u not others bro

you don't say?

ducking Sherlock wannabes

you don't say?

ducking Sherlock wannabes

lol :tease: :tease: :tease:  killin anax wid one pt is easy :tease: i killed both eyes with seven ppl,idk if some ppl still hunting blue eye today on elf side cuz i always elfs at blue eye not noob mcs :tease: :tease: i m not gay boyfriend of sulla like u :blush: :blush: i know u have love affairs with him :lol:

i was #4 in all time list when they erased the list  :cray: :cray:

Arena just came out :blush:

Опубликованное фото

lol :tease: :tease: :tease:  killin anax wid one pt is easy :tease: i killed both eyes with seven ppl,idk if some ppl still hunting blue eye today on elf side cuz i always elfs at blue eye not noob mcs :tease: :tease: i m not gay boyfriend of sulla like u :blush: :blush: i know u have love affairs with him :lol:

wow another retard, elfs are full of these lately,

your BF luks, who ingame you share accounts with and follow like a dog, wrote this:

sure, with pots elfs can do. these shamans not using pots  ;) .

so do you agree with this? that druids in EU are so retarded they cant  hunt like our shamans without pots, even though they have higher heal / dmg + bees at boss?

i thought mc cant kill their own boss. finally i saw some of d mcs did reach there. not bad but yea.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

MC killed every single lab boss before elfs did in lab on EU, even eyes, EVEN ELF BOSSES, before our noob elf community even reached that far, while us + ru elfs were owning lab, our eu tards were crying about earthquake  :cray:

i just know one gwapito thats all

being inside luks ass doesnt let you get out in the world often does it and meet people, here il say some names that you probaly never heard off:

wolfsy, mdea, neamtika, ginis, deokman, + more rich pot / revive on elf side that i forgot about, really need to get out more from inside there.

2 Druids farming Anax alone, minding our own business:

Опубликованное фото

WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN A WILD LEGIONN APPEARS:

don`t let eu elfs see this, it will blow there minds  :facepalm:

2 Druids farming Anax alone, minding our own business:

Опубликованное фото

WHEN ALL OF A SUDDEN A WILD LEGIONN APPEARS:

Опубликованное фото

:'( :'( :'(

Why i am ducking BD  :facepalm:

wow another retard, elfs are full of these lately,

your BF luks, who ingame you share accounts with and follow like a dog, wrote this:so do you agree with this? that druids in EU are so retarded they cant  hunt like our shamans without pots, even though they have higher heal / dmg + bees at boss?MC killed every single lab boss before elfs did in lab on EU, even eyes, EVEN ELF BOSSES, before our noob elf community even reached that far, while us + ru elfs were owning lab, our eu tards were crying about earthquake  :cray: being inside luks ass doesnt let you get out in the world often does it and meet people, here il say some names that you probaly never heard off:

wolfsy, mdea, neamtika, ginis, deokman, + more rich pot / revive on elf side that i forgot about, really need to get out more from inside there.

nope i gave my account to luca so he could play back again cuz he deleted his chars remember? i didnt call u dog or merc's ass lol. i just not playin much so atleast let him use it thats y. mdea,deokman +9 n i accept ginis,wolfsy is +10 idk abt neamithika i didnt saw them revive only in lab. i didnt use bad words like u :tease: :tease:  n yess luca does hate me cuz i didnt say anything when shy got sudden doom bow on my druid n she took it without askin me :blush:  he got mad on me though. 

just some redneck ganking:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Is it 30% discount shopping spree already? Hmmm, it must've attracted the old female players who quit and went to a better 3D P2P game, well, what else can I saw? women.

Is it 30% discount shopping spree already? Hmmm, it must've attracted the old female players who quit and went to a better 3D P2P game, well, what else can I saw? women.

no bro, there was only one woman there, and it was not me.

when your not doing 10-20k dps on a DUNGEON with BUFFS, then we can talk about 3d games, oh yea and remeber, i got DE so respect me if you want to get in to raids.

:aggressive:  SULLA............................ :bad: xd

trust me, it`s not gonna happen, was just some elf killing, and just happned to be in same place, we all know she yours ok.

no bro, there was only one woman there, and it was not me.

when your not doing 10-20k dps on a DUNGEON with BUFFS, then we can talk about 3d games, oh yea and remeber, i got DE so respect me if you want to get in to raids.

have fun with that, I'm busy doing premade BGs with the pros, always in top 3, with 3mil + dmg done / 1mil + healing / 15+ killing blows

you need to learn how to own in BG or the only enemy you'll ever own are AIs and duels with amateurs in some desert area with pigs around stalking this person who worships the "best" frost"mage" in Frostmane in stealth, good ducking luck, don't cry to me when you see my Elite gear, Epic war mount and High Warlord title

Go stand in Org reading trade chat whispering people and shit

this guy should be ban he always abusing ppl for useless reasons.distuber is nthg but a retard nd a cry baby . just cuz he lost when i used shaman's tactic in arena.

17326_.jpg

this guy should be ban he always abusing ppl for useless reasons.distuber is nthg but a retard nd a cry baby . just cuz he lost when i used shaman's tactic in arena.

Disturber is just a kid  :bad:

:aggressive:  SULLA............................ :bad: xd

Awww, someones jealous.  :blush: We were only killing elves.  O:-)

thanks a lot. i appreciate it, and y'all completed my day :blush: :friends:

come on eu u too and make a strong char in  monkey clan :blush: then u can get ur revenge there with us  :rofl: