SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

distruber tryna run against my bd. and next fight he called his friend to killed me.  :lol:

Why this big mouth retard Knox so noob in arena? :bad: :bad: :bad:

17073_.jpg

omgg. this noob elfkisser showing off again killing a weak char :facepalm: :facepalm:

i got a idea!!  post picture next time you kill me in arena ok?? :crazy: :crazy:

8)

you 2 shaman play 2 bd you win agenst 2 barb then pic hear bro all nows 2 shaman very easyly kill 2 barb  2 rouge  2 bd 2 ranger 2 driud  you not show bro

play bd pic hear then i told you you have guts

i think this guys want boxing with sea but moob disterb him so this guys discieted to kill 1 moob  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

17120_.png

epic battle  :good:

hehe yea.. i tried to survive till the match end.. coz not high chance me vs moon def    :tease: on moon set?

but yea..  :good:  idk what happening i loose too much match in this week ^^    maybe the warm front

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :pleasantry: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: 8) 8)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:blush: 

Опубликованное фото

i remember that noob shammy  :blush: always buying extra pocket or amony crystal  :blush: nice to meet you at islenort miau  :give_rose: ..

i remember that noob shammy  :blush: always buying extra pocket or amony crystal  :blush: nice to meet you at islenort miau  :give_rose: ..

why i dont see bluehero anymore in the game ?? :( :(

he said retards cant do it....retards on elven side...which is quite true ;D

Really? Is that why we killed Anax with 2 druids? :facepalm:

*Retards can't do that.

fixed

sure, with pots elfs can do. these shamans not using pots  ;) .

i give you two bds, go do it, cause i know you are so smart that u will kill anax with two BDs (elfs) without pot.

sure, with pots elfs can do. these shamans not using pots  ;) .

i give you two bds, go do it, cause i know you are so smart that u will kill anax with two BDs (elfs) without pot.

so you are trying to say, that two druids which have higher heal and dmg than shaman, the exact same def and gears, both the shaman and druid resist skills on boss, and they cannot kill anax because EU druids are mentally retarted to click there hotkeys in the same way shaman thus it?

actually druids can kill it easier than shamans, with bees due to lower crit, and bees works on bosses (unless they changed it this update), earthquake not, you really play ws?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i thought mc cant kill their own boss. finally i saw some of d mcs did reach there. not bad but yea.

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111

shamans OP? nahhh

nope hassn's pet n a +10 guy. even if they die they revive n pot.now many +10 ppl on mc side n on elf side i just know one gwapito thats all

*Elves can't do that.

try to kill 1st island torar or black unicorn with ur rouge/bd. ofc u cant :lol: :lol: :lol:  compare +10 noobs wid u not others bro