SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

hunting at lab also... all of my friends died and i revive once for nothing then,,, :bad: i hate it, fix this lag bug error or give me back my mcoins  :facepalm: not funny die while hunting....................................................

Wow, so is this his true color?

He didn't even in hunt party but force you to give the bow to him?

No wonder WoG kicked him out  :facepalm:

server dc today let me die while i was tanking torturer.  :facepalm:

4 of us died at Anax because all got disconnected at once :facepalm:

Yea, but dont be a noob  :bad: :bad: :bad:  u are so cool fighting with full party against one elf???  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dont do shame to mc...

lol bro thear mc not my friend they just watch fight only i att juni :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dis is how jealous ppol reacted after he didnt get wat he wants :facepalm:

i see both are wrong. you to not think about day's emotion and pick it without ask, he to enter where he weren't called. i see motives to both you get temporary ban, hope developers also see.

i see both are wrong. you to not think about day's emotion and pick it without ask, he to enter where he weren't called. i see motives to both you get temporary ban, hope developers also see.

lol. ban? you want your "friends" to be banned?...

that item is shy`s, she dropped it, she atked eye, she made the effort to go to eye and kill it,  to many jealous people wanting that bow so angry over it, nothing wrong to equip an item you EARNED...

:shok:

You should play again Zhark!

No way  ;D

Im always waiting u  O:-)

No time for games, need to live  ;D

that item is shy`s, she dropped it, she atked eye, she made the effort to go to eye and kill it,  to many jealous people wanting that bow so angry over it, nothing wrong to equip an item you EARNED...

It's quite retarded why these people even care so much for that item, It's a 2D mobile game that has 1-2 month update there's be new items.

i don't want that bow, i log max 2x on the week. but if you read rules of conduct...

Temporal partial denial of game access (muteness in chat, ban on trade deals, group invitations etc):

• foul language (including veiled form), insults;

It's quite retarded why these people even care so much for that item, It's a 2D mobile game that has 1-2 month update there's be new items.

you... i don't ever try anymore, you aren't fixable.

you... i don't ever try anymore, you aren't fixable.

who are you? doctor? for the retards? oh, retarded doctor, I see, let's ban everyone since we all used foul language and insults,

It's quite retarded how some people care for what other people want. Me included  :crazy:

distruber tryna run against my bd. and next fight he called his friend to killed me.  :lol:

konx go cheak 1mirror . you run 1 on 1 using ham and only run why ? you can kill my noob rouge ? why all ppl want fight with noobs nobady like hard fights ? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

1. start fight konx start run

2. using ham and run

3. run run run

4. 1 more time using ham and run  :wacko: :wacko:

17024_.png

17025_.png

17026_.png

17027_.png

konx go cheak 1mirror . you run 1 on 1 using ham and only run why ? you can kill my noob rouge ? why all ppl want fight with noobs nobady like hard fights ? :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

2. using ham and run

3. run run run

more suck, you cant even kill me. and for your information, this bd isnt a high amp. :lol:  ur suall cant even touch my Druid 1 on 1. all you do is hide and call friends.  :lol:  so duck you breakout.

more suck, you cant even kill me. and for your information, this bd isnt a high amp. :lol:  ur suall cant even touch my Druid 1 on 1. all you do is hide and call friends.  :lol:  so duck you breakout.

i am not rich  my sword +6 last armar +1 last . :blush:  i no who is suck  :facepalm: :facepalm:  this photo is your real face i dont no why you  jealous with me ( i dont cear ) but insult ppl damm . :wacko:  you remember this bro >>>> this is game not your home  :diablo:  only cry beby using this words >>> duck you

17028_.png

17029_.png

distruber tryna run against my bd. and next fight he called his friend to killed me.  :lol:

OMG, WHAT A RETARD THIS KNOX :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He called me to pvp with his noob bd, when i entered the pvp cave there  was about 10x elfs . almost all in same place :wacko: . Till i look which one of them is  retard Knoxwille he suddenly started attack. (Seems like it is pvp, in his opininon :bad: ) then suddenly other rogue entered cave and stun knoxwille, all knows that 2 vs 1 is not pvp, so I left cave to pm this noob from my elf char and teach him pvp rules. I returned  to my rogue char, and when i was outside of the cave waiting my hp to regen, he came and attacked  attacked again, what a noob :facepalm:

Then we killed him, he deserved that, then his druid came outta cave, we killed this runner pussy too. then i log my elf chat and called him for pvp. But he scared, all this crybaby say is "hahahahahahaha" and "u run in 2 vs 1",  lololololololololoololol. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Normal player stops pvp when someone disturbs it and it turns from pvp into 2 vs 1.And i left But this retard thought that i run from his noob bd. and did screens. I DIDNT RUN FROM U, RETARDED KID , duckING NOOB, I LEFT CAVE, BECAUSE OTHER ROGUE DISTURBED PVP. Making screen and posting it here he did his noob revenge to my following screen.  Here also screens when i challenge him to pvp but he scared and talked bullshit instead of coming to pvp. Noob knox :bad:

17033_.jpg

17034_.jpg

17035_.jpg

OMG, WHAT A RETARD THIS KNOX :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

He called me to pvp with his noob bd, when i entered the pvp there  was about 10x elfs . almosy all in same place :wacko: . Till i look which one of them is retard Knoxwille he suddenly started attack. (Seems like it is pvp, in his opininon :bad: ) then suddenly other rogue entered cave and stun knoxwille, all knows that 2 vs 1 is not pvp, so I left cave to pm this noob from my elf char and teach him pvp rules. when i was outside of the cave waiting hp regen he attacked again, what a noob :facepalm:

Then we killed him, he deserved that, then his druid came outta cave, we killed this runner pussy too. then i log my elf chat and called him for pvp. But he scared, all this crybaby say is "hahahahahahaha" and "u run in 2 vs 1" lololololololololoololol. :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Normal player stops pvp when someone disturbs it and it turns from pvp into 2 vs 1. But this retard thought that i run from his noob bd. and did screens. this way he did his noob revenge to my following screen. Here also screens when i challenge him to pvp but he scared and talked bullshit instead of coming to pvp

told you this guy suck and hi say i am suck  :crazy: :crazy: lol :lol: :lol:

2. using ham and run

3. run run run

This retard is used to run all the time with his pussy druid, so he cant  help running even when he using his noob bd. Knox is most retarded crybaby player in elf side of Emerald server. when he losts all  he do is insult and talking nonsense bullshit. brainless retarded kid :lol: