SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

seriously  :tease: lol yew tuk snap after draw this shows nthg both dead they were watching :wacko: yew LOST  get over it ,nd the only dog here is yew so go bark somewhere else

seriously  :tease: lol yew tuk snap after draw this shows nthg both dead they were watching :wacko: yew LOST  get over it ,nd the only dog here is yew so go bark somewhere else

You said they draw and madmax lost pvp.. how that can be true?  :wacko:

Madmax next time just not accept pvp with that trickers.. all ppl know how they act lol last time they tried do it with me they both died :lol:

hi iam juni i killed spanish in 1 on 1 . but  :(  i can kill 1 noob rouge i want only run  ;D ;D

Yea, but dont be a noob  :bad: :bad: :bad:  u are so cool fighting with full party against one elf???  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Dont do shame to mc...

]]] link=topic=204.msg252806#msg252806 date=1339465870]

Nothing To say .... :crazy:

:shok:  Can u show your gear?

I have just more parry... :bad: 

Hotkid and you still playing  ;D maybe I need to pay visit once.

:shok:

You should play again Zhark!

]]] link=topic=204.msg252806#msg252806 date=1339465870]

Nothing To say .... :crazy:

I want to say something,"Photoshop" ;D

yeah zhark ...still

I want to say something,"Photoshop" ;D

not photoshop,legg  :crazy:

just mixing gear  :blush:

no comments

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hi iam juni i killed spanish in 1 on 1 . but  :(  i can kill 1 noob rouge i want only run  ;D ;D

noob  first  go nd learn the pvp rules  u atk me  while i was in pvp with endrioobr  u call that pvp huh ???

y not  show that in ur ss .

also  y not  show  hw many times  u gouge  nd run against me wen u almost die noob

waste of time  :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

16718_.jpg

hunting anax...buggy screen...my screen shows izmir 1 down..but other ppl say izmir stand on me...bugggggggggyyyyyyyyspear :bad:

16721_.png

BIG BUG yes. I died countless times because on my screen it shows Im on the others. But then later when Im dead I hear I was 1 or 2 down :facepalm:

also last time my screen showed anal was killing anax down n not on spot :rofl: :rofl:  n everyone said i was killing wrong...omg so many evades today...thanks to bugs...

Yea then we play with my brother at the same time we saw what games showing wrong standing position  :bad: :bad: :bad:  one time i started to screem on him and he show me his phone and there i was standing in wrong position  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

:yahoo: lol as we were talking another...it shows we 2 blocks down from right spot....even ice had same screen...only jaw anal izmir had correct view

16725_.png

Im always waiting u  O:-)  n ur brother tidis too  ;D

hunting anax...buggy screen...my screen shows izmir 1 down..but other ppl say izmir stand on me...bugggggggggyyyyyyyyspear :bad:

I DEAD for 5times at anax today 4bugged 1dc issue was .............. i do mention that Bug Screen is happening when we lagged but if that happened LAGGED meant to be stop farming O: speechless :sorry:

This happened to me like 6 months ago. It seems if you have slow connect or lag, the game will try to reconnect without going to dc screen, and if the other characters have moved in the meantime, it wont show on your screen, but will on theirs