SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

hi, all people  have good friends that they like and care about, well i have a best friend that help me and lead me to the right thing  :yahoo: :yahoo:  TY UNDERBLUE :yahoo: :yahoo:

UR THE BEST :shout: :shout:

16492_.jpg

until this duckin poor son of a badly raped ♥♥♥♥♥ came  overhealed me and stealed my boss!!!

Not gonna forget this..

Only Shaman can solo hunt like this, dev please remove the crit heal !  ;D

Only Shaman can solo hunt like this, dev please remove the crit heal !  ;D

Only shaman? :crazy:  Druid can do that better with more astral performance and for that they dont come cry forum because their bigger critic heals are enough to save their life even if a other druid low heal him :lol:

hi, all people  have good friends that they like and care about, well i have a best friend that help me and lead me to the right thing  :blush: :blush:  TY Agusia

UR THE BEST :shout:

Опубликованное фото well at least i got a cute girl xDDDDDDDDDD

Опубликованное фото well at least i got a cute girl xDDDDDDDDDD

oohh dan u make sulla so jealous, he's been stalking dat cute girl since at elf and in mc ;D

oohh dan u make sulla so jealous, he's been stalking dat cute girl since at elf and in mc ;D

wtf, i don`t even play ws to stalk someone  :facepalm:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and @merc shylen already teach me how to ignore ur negative comments xd

Only shaman? :crazy:  Druid can do that better with more astral performance and for that they dont come cry forum because their bigger critic heals are enough to save their life even if a other druid low heal him :lol:

if boss is meele shamans can use blind and and earthquake. more time without taking damage.

if boss is meele shamans can use blind and and earthquake. more time without taking damage.

Same as druid, can use roots running without taking damage.. and you forgive there is a very high chance for boss "resist" that blind/earthquaqe/roots, draining your mana each time you use.. and you know to make 1 vs 1 to a boss, you need lot mana to heal always till boss die without use shield or ball and of course blind/roots :wacko:

Btw, bees skill no resist bosses, maybe is a bug and should report :pardon:

earthquake and blind don`t work on boss, resist..

bees does work + druid have more dmg and heal, so no..

earthquake and blind don`t work on boss, resist..

bees does work + druid have more dmg and heal, so no..

and shaman have more hp and dark... leave the faction skills...

few ppl rises bees... Why u just cant say what shamans better than druid  :facepalm:  anyway i am BD and i think that almost all classes OP  :rofl: EDIT: And yea Ranger is OP  :bad:

first he was trying to scam me, then i added him to ignore list he tolded others(one of them Niceshot)  what i am scamer  :bad:

16573_.jpg

16575_.jpg

lol .

With lv5bees i can easily solo maraksha and dinalt (without using barkskin)

and with lv5 bees bark and heal I can solo genie

Anyways, all bosses seem to resist my roots, except for chief. (Hes the only non-melee boss I tested with)

and shaman have more hp and dark... leave the faction skills...

few ppl rises bees... Why u just cant say what shamans better than druid  :facepalm:

how do shamans have more dark def? when elfs have 5% extra dark def due to passive, shamans wear the exact same gear as druids..

and 4% hp compared to 4% extra heal every 3 seconds that stacks each time + 4% extra dmg that also stacks?, to say druid is worse than shaman in pve is  :facepalm:

in pvp that`s another issue.

how do shamans have more dark def? when elfs have 5% extra dark def due to passive, shamans wear the exact same gear as druids..

and 4% hp compared to 4% extra heal every 3 seconds that stacks each time + 4% extra dmg that also stacks?, to say druid is worse than shaman in pve is  :facepalm:

in pvp that`s another issue.

sorry  :bad:  Sun not dark, but for now its usseless  :bad:  and i am dicusing about pvp  :blush:

first he was trying to scam me, then i added him to ignore list he tolded others(one of them Niceshot)  what i am scamer  :bad:

This guy is druid lv 15 and scammed Day already.

I cursed him in the game and put in ignore list.

Damn how can this kind of guy still alive

that guy stunaxx scammed an amulet lvl 18 druid of day... omg,,,  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: nicepeople elf side emerald  :bad:

that guy stunaxx scammed an amulet lvl 18 druid of day... omg,,,  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: nicepeople elf side emerald  :bad:

lvl 18  :bad:

lvl 18  :bad:

yes  :bad: day also stupid trusting him  :facepalm: developers or admins cant do anything? its too bad hunt 3 days and any stupid stole his amulet  :facepalm: