SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Last time russians posted screenshots hunting anax with one party devs increased the difficulty significantly....

look the new amulet :wacko:

hmm,where to get this amulet?boss drp or will be added to Nadir tavern in nxt update ?

today i fight with sulla 3 time my heal 344 374 and 372 this is bug ?? i have video i am not jocking  ::)

not bug, update was to give druids and shamans crit heal, and rangers now crit 1k - 2k  :lol:

not bug, update was to give druids and shamans crit heal, and rangers now crit 1k - 2k  :lol:

Yes nice update real beneficiary for the elf jajajajajajajaja  :facepalm: As if rangers needed more power :facepalm: :facepalm:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  with a legendary bladedancer :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: 1st time i saw him  :good: Опубликованное фото :spiteful: :spiteful:

:shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  with a legendary bladedancer :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: 1st time i saw him  :good: Опубликованное фото :spiteful: :spiteful:

was it love at first site? i know someone who would be jealous.

d sexy legendary bd  :blush: ;D

I don't see the legendary pink sexy panda Mercurial there? Maybe you quoted wrong pic?

well am not talking to a gay sexy pink bd  :wacko:

Yea hes cool  :friends: