SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

stop talking to yourself,always when you died you said it was "real breakout" not you,always when success it was"really" you............suddenly he "back in the game"?!?!?! :facepalm:

1. who are you?

2. only ( eu )  indians nos who is breakout and who is nia . nia playing  my id

3. i am not fights with noobs

4. bb ::) ::)

261? lol.  still low bro. but so far its the highest ive seen in mc side. ps, you still died 1 on 1. no offence. get more items from Uncle Hassn and a free amp, okay bro?  :lol:

lol all frnds gives each other, mad give staff lvl 17 to shyleen, i guess ppl are just jealous  8)

Malek am d one who use madmaxx char wen he got staff its not him ::) like i got a heal ring too and uzun got mad at madmaxx coz i transfer it too shyleen char, and madmaxx begging me to give it to him coz stupid uzun is so angry and ignore madmaxx :bad:  :facepalm:  and since madmaxx is my frnd  :give_rose: and i dont want ppol hate him coz of me so i give d ring to him...

Malek dis for your info, my frnds never take advantage on each ader like u guys did ::) :good:

That BD run away 1 hp cuz you said photo haha :blush:

haha yesss ;D  thats 1 lucky bd i guess

;)

А ты симпатичная хд :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: O:-) :blush:

А ты симпатичная хд :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: O:-) :blush:

таг они же по русски не бум бум, а на вид она реально нечего :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

таг они же по русски не бум бум, а на вид она реально нечего :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

хДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДДД угу

Noob trying to scam people by "Buying them mcoins" and get their ID's, but when I told him/her I'm taking screens he/she tried to type a lot so that the messages go away  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

Noob trying to scam people by "Buying them mcoins" and get their ID's, but when I told him/her I'm taking screens he/she tried to type a lot so that the messages go away  :lol:

Опубликованное фото

LOLOLOLOLOLOL TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO EPIC xDDDDDDDDDDd

nope, go legion or caravan to get a better challenge

Have been in caravan, and legion, but i dont were in legion for "real". :spiteful:

And i got explored all MC land in my adventure! :yahoo:

Pirates attack MC land! :rofl:

Is that the best MCs have? :facepalm:

Why didn't you jump on that boat and sail away  ;D

Why didn't you jump on that boat and sail away  ;D

Pirates dont flee, we conquers MC land :pleasantry:

Pirates attack MC land! :rofl:

Is that the best MCs have? :facepalm:

I fight 20 elves at elf caravan shop, Elves don't even have any " best " so I won't ask if that's the best they got  :facepalm:

then when I go away they start to panic placing traps everywhere and healing non stop, never changes, sometimes they kill me from pressing enter nonstop in door  :facepalm:  or if someone scatters + root/hamstring, but they don't even think about it  :lol: