SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Malek why u didnt reccord it? ;D  You and hassn so happy to kill Suprememan offline and me 2 vs 1?  :lol:  Atleast hassn done his dream to kill Suprememan 1 time :good:

Malek why u didnt reccord it? ;D  You and hassn so happy to kill Suprememan offline and me 2 vs 1?  :lol:  Atleast hassn done his dream to kill Suprememan 1 time :good:

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  lol dont make me laugh  :lol: :lol:  he killed him a lot thats why he is 1st in arena :yahoo: 8)

:bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:  lol dont make me laugh  :lol: :lol:  he killed him a lot thats why he is 1st in arena :yahoo: 8)

Hassn is number 1 arena 2 vs 2 because he bought almost 6000 tickets.. Do you know how arena system work? You can win more battles than other but if that other buy more tickets, he have more rank :wacko: You think number 1 in arena is the best?

Ok this night if you want we accord pvp hassn vs Suprememan.. oh wait you will reject cuz hassn think he still lose vs supre cuz need amp +11 but he cant :lol:

lol  elfs im ur alien 8) :pleasantry: ,so...... NO duckEN AMUlETS :yahoo:

Yea better evade it and changue topic :blush:

Just now i take this pic for you, if arena rank is so important for you, go print it and enjoy in ur bathroom :give_rose:

15730_.jpg

Yea arena just shows who has more tickets. Look at how many times he fought. I can kill Hassn but not Spanish, why Spanish not rank 1 then? Lol

Rank should be ordered by Win/lose ratio > then # of fights won

:bomb:

Yea arena just shows who has more tickets. Look at how many times he fought. I can kill Hassn but not Spanish, why Spanish not rank 1 then? Lol :bomb:

Well poor guys better dont broke his dreams making them see they bought 6000 tickets for nothing in real :lol:

Rank should be ordered by Win/lose ratio > then # of fights won

:bomb:

Yes like in arena beta version, only best players on top rank and each fight was hard and funny (no amp system too, so 100% of win was depend about who played better)

I remember Sulla and Marcin on top rank ;D

:'( :'( :'( :'( poor guys

Nice, 1/many good work. Too bad its a pic and not video or it would show I was dc most of it. But that's just my luck. Fortunately for hassn who's got lots of luck or maybe devs just favor him for all the cash he spends. I don't think he's got anything in his bag that's not +10. No wonder you kiss his butt. This game is very unfair for many who don't have the money to spend. More money more power.  :facepalm:

Nice, 1/many good work. Too bad its a pic and not video or it would show I was dc most of it. But that's just my luck. Fortunately for hassn who's got lots of luck or maybe devs just favor him for all the cash he spends. I don't think he's got anything in his bag that's not +10. No wonder you kiss his butt. This game is very unfair for many who don't have the money to spend. More money more power.  :facepalm:

look who is talking  :bad: as if u dont spend ur money on mc :facepalm: look at the mirror before talking dumbass

look who is talking  :bad: as if u dont spend ur money on mc :facepalm: look at the mirror before talking dumbass

I was making a comment on behalf of others not complaining  :facepalm: This game is very unfair for many who don't have the money to spend. More money more power.

wel come  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:    :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:    :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

duck, she is toooo hot :good: :yahoo: 

she is my wizard 8)

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  u dont use such phrases for 10yr olds

wel come  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:    :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:    :tease: :tease: :tease: :tease:

8) 8) 8) 

the new staff :give_rose: 8)

Nice but, almost a waste to use an old large crystal / low rune on lv17 items. Shifting crystal wouldve given u 38 astral bonus.. on a lv18  staff it would have been +40 even with a shifting crystal

Nice but, almost a waste to use an old large crystal / low rune on lv17 items. Shifting crystal wouldve given u 38 astral bonus.. on a lv18  staff it would have been +40 even with a shifting crystal

it was free i think.  1 people sponsor him  :facepalm:

it was free i think.  1 people sponsor him  :facepalm:

Yes thank daddy Hassn and uncle Spanish for that  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

finally you back in the game ;D ;D 

yes nia  ::) ::)

finally you back in the game ;D ;D

stop talking to yourself,always when you died you said it was "real breakout" not you,always when success it was"really" you............suddenly he "back in the game"?!?!?! :facepalm:

my heal  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

261? lol.  still low bro. but so far its the highest ive seen in mc side. ps, you still died 1 on 1. no offence. get more items from Uncle Hassn and a free amp, okay bro?  :lol: