SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

poor Underblue only making rumors killed me 1 on 1 while he was with Suall. lol lol.  :facepalm:  fail bro fail.  :lol:  everytime I ask you for pvp, you would say " duck YOU " I know~ ur afraid of me, another fail.  :lol:

hi im gwapito and knox is my dog who lick me everyday 8)

and sorry bro, I never eat Gwapito item and money even go hunting with him. like you did with Hassn, hunting with him, go with him every where in game. so ... whos the dog now? keep barking bro, you're the dog here.  :lol: 8)

hi im gwapito and knox is my dog who lick me everyday 8)

hi im under and i talk all the times in trade chat i killed knox 1 vs 1 3 times when was 3 vs knox, and i reject a true 1 vs 1 again coz im slow and my fingers hurt at phone but say i killed him make me feel cool, specially if i draw the attention of virtual ladys accounts, my best friends wich i choose to tell them my real life many problems without know them well and i dont care if its the 1st time i saw her because i dont care and i dont need anyone because hassn my bro :lol:

hi im under and i talk all the times in trade chat i killed knox 1 vs 1 3 times when was 3 vs knox, and i reject a true 1 vs 1 again coz im slow and my fingers hurt at phone but say i killed him make me feel cool, specially if i draw the attention of virtual ladys accounts, my best friends wich i choose to tell them my real life many problems without know them well and i dont care if its the 1st time i saw her because i dont care and i dont need anyone because hassn my bro :lol:

lol spanish when u kill knox alone them come and talk %)

knox+spanish+jaydogrox+and shemale hornig congratulations u just ducked up in the ass now go duck each other :dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol:dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol:dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol::dirol:

i enjoy watching how 4xstupid kids enjoy with themselves , ALL WARSPEAR KNOWS NOW HOW STUPID KIDS YOU ARE BRAAAAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

lol spanish when u kill knox alone them come and talk %)

I did, not like you with pot spamming skills ;)

knox+spanish+jaydogrox+and shemale hornig congratulations u just ducked up in the ass now go duck each other :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

i enjoy watching how 4xstupid kids enjoy with themselves , ALL WARSPEAR KNOWS NOW HOW STUPID KIDS YOU ARE BRAAAAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

u mad bro?

knox+spanish+jaydogrox+and shemale hornig congratulations u just ducked up in the ass now go duck each other :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

i enjoy watching how 4xstupid kids enjoy with themselves , ALL WARSPEAR KNOWS NOW HOW STUPID KIDS YOU ARE BRAAAAVOOOOOOOOOOOOO  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

you didnt realize your the kid here?  :facepalm:

They didnt come to kill just yunzhii and me so we lure genie and tried hunt too cuz we thought they wanted make turns with us.. but someone didnt agree with it :blush:

15500_.jpg

15501_.jpg

15502_.jpg

They didnt come to kill just yunzhii and me so we lure genie and tried hunt too cuz we thought they wanted make turns with us.. but someone didnt agree with it :blush:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

mc going to do shadow quest but 6 elf blocked him  ;D  6 elf killed him lot of mcsss in gate  ;D ;D  but rely very fun time ( not for quest ) 15516_.png

15517_.png

15518_.png

15519_.png

he run from my weak barb

lol there were 2 rogues inside waitin for me to go out.Hope u see my hp there. Its very easy to kill tat barb but i didnt want the rogue to stun me from behind.

yeah rangers are op but 3v1 is bit too much  :lol:

lol there were 2 rogues inside waitin for me to go out.Hope u see my hp there. Its very easy to kill tat barb but i didnt want the rogue to stun me from behind.

yeah rangers are op but 3v1 is bit too much  :lol:

u should use pot pot pot xd :rofl:

:drinks: :dirol: :dirol: :dirol:

wwwwwwwoooooowww boss 2  :shok: :shok: como haces eso !!!! xDDDDDDDDDdd

lol