SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

some "WORDS" when transexual gay DANILO  waits hassn in legion camp together with is gay friend JAIJOO = FACER for hours , and when we kill them by running in lab coz gays disturbs our hunt THESE ARE THE WORDS THAT DANILOO SAYING :

DANILO :"COME ON , LETS GO HUNT WTF ARE YOU KIDS xddd ? AAAAAWW COME ON PLEASE TAKE ME TO ECHIDNA HASSN I WILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT xdddd AAAAWW IM GONNA BE YOUR DOG "THIS TIME" WTF ARE YOU KIDS DONT LEAVE ME ALONE HERE AAAAAWWW xddd "

Опубликованное фото

Daniloo was joking.. go back school to finish it and learn what is an irony..

He joke about hassn buy some souls in game giving mcoins if you give him or his friends drops, forcing ppl to not give it to their real friends.. and you know the taste of that this week :blush:

You become arrogant since you rich without ur own mcoins.. just see how hypocrite are crying about elfkillerr disturbed you when you are the n1 emerald disturber and getting mad easy saying insults everywhere, mercurial was right :facepalm:

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=64469.0

And btw hypocrite kid, take care talking about your real life lot problems to all female char you see in legion trying make her become your friend giving sadness.. someone 1 of them could be fake :lol: :lol: :lol:

He joke about hassn buy some souls in game giving mcoins if you give him or his friends drops, forcing ppl to not give it to their real friends.. and you know the taste of that this week :blush:

You become arrogant since you rich without ur own mcoins.. just see how hypocrite are crying about elfkillerr disturbed you when you are the n1 emerald disturber and getting mad easy saying insults everywhere, mercurial was right :facepalm:

And btw hypocrite kid, take care talking about your real life lot problems to all female char you see in legion trying make her become your friend giving sadness.. someone 1 of them could be fake :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: thats right.. elfkilerr are better person than u lol.. dnt need to be selfish if u are part of hassn team  :rofl: and btw REPLENISH ME PLS ID ID ID xDDDDDDDDDDD

in 1st photo a char name "UNDERBLUE" always but ALWAYS insulting almost every person in eu emerald server by saying _ very bad words *24hours non-stop * without any reason

:dirol: :dirol:  BEFORE TALK ABOUT OTHERS, LOOK AT URSEF, DUDE

Hey hold up. If yall gonna fight, do it in game. And use your weapons not your words :)

lol xd bornig look worth then this pic i guess he went to the barber xd

Spanish Its very weird that you protect a traitor name daniloo now, you forgot you said me never invite him to lab or any event as he goes to elf side and teaches them all , not only you proved that you stupid 2 faces now also you proved that your mouth talks BULLSHIT things which is never true, you know what buddy? I dont give ANY duck about you , just continue bark like a dog as you always do and continue jealous because nobody give any duck about you includes me 8)

2nd is all my armors and weapons is made my own money , my visa card and my own hard work that i put in my char unlike you taking every mcoins+mc items+revive+pots from your dog keeper suprememan and all knows now that you are dog of him and all was so right about you that you are just a stupid poor kid who have problems in brain or from childhood , so continue dream from your ass as it went deeper inside you that i hunting with my friends and getting all lv18 items , stop jealous and get a job and exit from your shit life poor kid :facepalm:

3rd is how the duck you think that im number 1 disturber as you stupid kid spanish makes 2xparty everyday and go elf lab just for disturb elfs hunt every single ducking day , man you are so stupid poor child who have problems in brain , 1st look at mirror who disturbs who , then throw your stupid lies who nobody believe it , about elfkillerr i just dont have comment as all knows who is elfkillerr so you better ask people and learn why i report him noob spanish :clapping:

and last i dont have any real life problems im fine and doing good and i always be super , also im not scare from any fake friends , you already a fake piece of shit who dont have a life :lol: i continue be a REAL friend im gonna help all as i can fake or not fake 8) as for you just go to hospital and take a therapy as your brain ducked upside down in the ass that you not even think clearly anymore + study english more maybe 1 day you will be a grown up man and you get your own mcoins , and now i leave you with your bullshit stories as i dont give any duck about it , thanx bye bye .  :pleasantry:

lol underblue :facepalm:

okay,now i upload the video i made when i asked malek if its true tht he is hassns dog...then all see what a insulting kid you are :yahoo:

lol underblue :facepalm:

okay,now i upload the video i made when i asked malek if its true tht he is hassns dog...then all see what a insulting kid you are :yahoo:

Few times when he disturb or go mad and insult a lot with caps getting too much mad without a big reason i tried to be patience and talk with him fine to solve it..= 2 hours of read hypocrite spam never ending with caps :wacko:

i say that cuz i realized that u have i ducked fishmind so i talk with u as i talk with kids ( yes at everything) thats why i say yes

btw we are not pets cuz in laby we share moobs and items cuz we are real bro not only to get items we be bro and say to someone im ur bro. 2nd someone are buying ppl to hate me, he give them items so they hate me what u say about that

nooob n jealous  :clapping: :wacko: :facepalm:

Few times when he disturb or go mad and insult a lot with caps getting too much mad without a big reason i tried to be patience and talk with him fine to solve it..= 2 hours of read hypocrite spam never ending with caps :wacko:

he is really childish,i asked malek if its true tht he is hassns dog(in area chat) suddenly underblue came and insulted all who wrote something like hell...i will upload it now,thought i neednt do it,but i see he cant stop talking shit

someone told me he is not good is spanglish( spain n english)  :pardon:

he is really childish,i asked malek if its true tht he is hassns dog(in area chat) suddenly underblue came and insulted all who wrote something like hell...i will upload it now,thought i neednt do it,but i see he cant stop talking shit

i guess ur job is making video 8) nice job :bad: keep it up :)

i guess ur job is making video 8) nice job :bad: keep it up :)

yes,thts my job like your job is it to be hassns dog :rofl:

jaja true, cant accept that truth and at end he feeling bad :spiteful:

He also went mad to the few random players who go with hassn and them to hunt eye/anax/echidnia/medusa and just ask when their party turn many times, he start write with caps duck off, only hassn can tank because he can pot and revive, you just help with mobs, when we all full we share with others, soon or later we all here will be full so help or i make you cant go labyrinth anymore :wacko:

All people that day saw it :lol:

PD: I remember your cruely was at anax too and he went mad for other stuff too and started reseting our turn when the boss was low hp making us waste pots :bad:

yes,thts my job like your job is it to be hassns dog :rofl:

bla bla bla not funny

i will forget u cuz i know ur jealous

poor guy :(

bla bla bla not funny

i will forget u cuz i know ur jealous

poor guy :(

oh yea,it is funny how you comment every of hassns comments in lab with: "ok hassn,nice hassn,yea hassn is right,hassn cool,hassn is the king,great hassn" :spiteful:

jaja true, cant accept that truth and at end he feeling bad :spiteful:

He also went mad to the few random players who go with hassn and them to hunt eye/anax/echidnia/medusa and just ask when their party turn many times, he start write with caps duck off, only hassn can tank because he can pot and revive, you just help with mobs, when we all full we share with others, soon or later we all here will be full so help or i make you cant go labyrinth anymore :wacko:

All people that day saw it :lol:

PD: I remember your cruely was at anax too and he went mad for other stuff too and started reseting our turn when the boss was low hp making us waste pots :bad:

that proof that u have problem in brain

u thimk that laby is for u

u can take who u want and when ever u want

that is deffenetly not true and i go when ever i want and any boss i need

without u cuz u think of being the strongest in game and u told me i cant plz like u with pots + revive :( and all saw u useing pot and reviving alot at eye noob spam%)

oh yea,it is funny how you comment every of hassns comments in lab with: "ok hassn,nice hassn,yea hassn is right,hassn cool,hassn is the king,great hassn" :spiteful:

:! how u know if we never inv u to our pty noob and we go where ever we all wanna go not only if hassn want to go we follow thats how we roll

dumbass

now bb i go talk with kid better then talking with u

:! how u know if we never inv u to our pty noob and we go where ever we all wanna go not only if hassn want to go we follow thats how we roll

dumbass

now bb i go talk with kid better then talking with u

cause everybody can read area chat?!?!?! idiot :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hassn try to be the leader ("do what i say") and you always comment with: "yea listen to hassn,he the king" "hassn,great idea" and so on :bad:

jaydogrox i no wonder anymore why all but ALL servers calls you "jaydog" theres no comment anymore its all on the plate  and who the duck cares your bad quality video , go post it , you think i care ? get the duck out and go post it and suck with it , becoz i DONT care noob 8)

as for spanish+daniloo gud luck having a life rather talk bullshit here , be a ducking real man then return and talk here , also 1 last word , i never insult or attack to people without any reason , you better ask why i post these here , check your ultra stupid post daniloo and check your behave in game spanish , check jaydog how u insulted malek without any reason and spanish i reset bosses ? man you still throw bullshits from your ducked up ass , get the duck out be real  i leave u now poor idiot dogs not worth to waste time with stupid kids here , i have more important things to do , continue bark dogs , im enjoying to watch how all of u ducked up , exit , bye bye :dirol: :rofl:

jaydogrox i no wonder anymore why all but ALL servers calls you "jaydog" theres no comment anymore its all on the plate  and who the duck cares your bad quality v :dirol:ideo , go post it , you think i care ? get the duck out and go post it and suck with it , becoz i DONT care noob 8)

as for spanish+daniloo gud luck having a life rather talk bullshit here , be a ducking real man then return and talk here , also 1 last word , i never insult or attack to people without any reason , you better ask why i post these here , check your ultra stupid post daniloo and check your behave in game spanish , check jaydog how u insulted malek without any reason and spanish i reset bosses ? man you still throw bullshits from your ducked up ass , get the duck out be real  i leave u now poor idiot dogs not worth to waste time with stupid kids here , i have more important things to do , continue bark dogs , im enjoying to watch how all of u ducked up , exit , bye bye  :dirol: :rofl:

on the video all see how you insult without any reason. and tht even if nobody talked to you.

better think about it befor you write any bullshit here :drinks:

only bullshit here is you jaydog , you 1st insulted malek with your stupid question if he dog of hassn , a 8)ll people here is not dog of anybody , you better record your question to your video jaydox , now get the duck out please im really bored from you idiots  8)

on the video all see how you insult without any reason. and tht even if nobody talked to you.

better think about it befor you write any bullshit here :drinks:

video video there is no ducken video to say that what u say is true and if in video there is no reason maybe u remove it or u didnt catch it

cuz dog do anything to get their bone :'(

only bullshit here is you jaydog , you 1st insulted malek with your stupid question if he dog of hassn , a 8)ll people here is not dog of anybody , you better record your question to your video jaydox , now get the duck out please im really bored from you idiots  8)

yes,i asked malek if he is hassns dog.he answered,the end. i know tht i did tht and i didnt say something against it,i asked him tht,true ;)

but then you came and said i am a son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ and shemale and so on...so you really think you are cool? omg...

all know your behaviour is childish and just sad...i hope you will get a bit smarter soon :drinks:

yes,i asked malek if he is hassns dog.he answered,the end. i know tht i did tht and i didnt say something against it,i asked him tht,true ;)

but then you came and said i am a son of a ♥♥♥♥♥ and shemale and so on...so you really think you are cool? omg...

all know your behaviour is childish and just sad...i hope you will get a bit smarter soon :drinks:

the only one need to be smart is u jaydog cuz when u ask someone a quistion like that and he answer u "yes i am " means that im letting u shut it cuz u ask it alot and the only this will let u stop this ducken quistion is by saying yes

it seems ur not a human cuz they understand they have brain to conclude

ahahahah then u think hassn&pets are a big family of realy friends? sorry malek and under but i have to remember u guys cant go to any high boss without the help of hassn hahaha.... have to learn more how to do TEAM WORK.. what about if hassn offline for 1 week? what u will do poor pets? hunt granite? animated armor? stay at 3rd boss like before? come on lol... try do something without ur "friend" hassn. And stop act like all are friends lol... where's ur friendship with ciamiau? u leave her for hassn and she know it  :bad: so sad dude. and another question, whats ur ´problem lol why getting mad if  arent a pet  :blush: just ignore us and done  :spiteful: but nahhh, MALEK AND UNDER ARE A PETS AND THEY KNOW IT  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: .

"be a ducking real man then return and talk here " ur words  8) learn it.

"and all saw u useing pot and reviving alot at eye noob spam"  :facepalm: LOL??????? U GUYS ALWAYS TRY TO HUNT EYE WITH ONE PARTY LOL about 10 revives and 20 pots each person  :bad: so pro yeaaaa.. and after kill just once, after eat hassn money u know guys have to back to another boss  :facepalm: like under said lol, look at mirror 1st. im done with u, pets  8) hope later i join ur team of pirates hahahahaha... sadly, there isnt available a costume of dog  :cray: maybe later devs will add it afer see u and ur friends  8)

btw:sorry for my spanglish :yahoo:

the only one need to be smart is u jaydog cuz when u ask someone a quistion like that and he answer u "yes i am " means that im letting u shut it cuz u ask it alot and the only this will let u stop this ducken quistion is by saying yes

it seems ur not a human cuz they understand they have brain to conclude

like i said: you answered,thts it,nothing more. but UNDERBLUE started bullshit then,not me,better learn to read names instead of talking bullshit ;D :rofl:

and I hope this retard Underblue got banned.

wow a new stupid retard knox born congratulations and good luck to be ducked up in the future stupid kid  :dirol:

wow a new stupid retard knox born congratulations and good luck to be ducked up in the future stupid kid  :dirol:

grow up ;D