SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

what happen konx you are pro ppl but you lose arena  ;D ;D  whears your all bg drops? ;D ;D 

epic fail, I dont even know whos that barb. lol lol idiot breakout.  :facepalm: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

what happen konx you are pro ppl but you lose arena  ;D ;D  whears your all bg drops? ;D ;D

well nia,then i have to ask you: where is your fast connection gone??? :rofl: :rofl:

and dont say you was afk,cause you crossed like hell when you saw me,but i got you :rofl:

15242_.png

well nia,then i have to ask you: where is your fast connection gone??? :rofl: :rofl:

and dont say you was afk,cause you crossed like hell when you saw me,but i got you :rofl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

ye i wanted ask any similar thing, example yesterday his conn only was faster only maybe with 1sec at crossings.. bcoz usually much better.

ye i wanted ask any similar thing, example yesterday his conn only was faster only maybe with 1sec at crossings.. bcoz usually much better.

he not even tried to attack me cause he know he have no chance with this noob ranger,he tried to cross like hell until i go away bored :bad:  coward tactic,but i got him ;D

is dc bro ;D ;D  and my driud not storng now  :blush:

is dc bro ;D ;D  and my driud not storng now  :blush:

dont lie,you crossed like hell until i stunned you,liar :facepalm:

dont lie,you crossed like hell until i stunned you,liar :facepalm:

very nice  1 rouge killed me in dc and post hear and tell him other whear your fast net  :facepalm:

and i never lie in forum i never say i am not die thear but is ture i got dc then you kill me  :facepalm:  you want real fight so come now

;D  i show you my real net bro  ;D  its not chllange  just time paas  ;D

very nice  1 rouge killed me in dc and post hear and tell him other whear your fast net  :facepalm:

and i never lie in forum i never say i am not die thear but is ture i got dc then you kill me  :facepalm:  you want real fight so come now

;D  i show you my real net bro  ;D  its not chllange  just time paas  ;D

when you cross like hell for 2 min then that cant be dc,so dont talk shit.lie lie lie :facepalm:

just accept that you failed with your coward-tactic :spiteful: crossing without attack just to hope the enemy gets bored,omg :facepalm:

and please learn english or just shut up and play the game,wtf is "thear","whear"...

when you cross like hell for 2 min then that cant be dc,so dont talk shit.lie lie lie :facepalm:

just accept that you failed with your coward-tactic :spiteful: crossing without attack just to hope the enemy gets bored,omg :facepalm:

and please learn english or just shut up and play the game,wtf is "thear","whear"...

coward omg 1 rouge saying driud is coweard omg go cheak 1 rouge skill bro  :facepalm:  and wait you want to tock with me so use hindi no use english

coward omg 1 rouge saying driud is coweard omg go cheak 1 rouge skill bro  :facepalm:  and wait you want to tock with me so use hindi no use english

:rofl: :rofl:

look at the screenshot,i killed you while you playing your ranger,so i speak to you from rogue to ranger,not druid.

and it is coward tactic to cross with a ranger without attack just hope tht the rogue gets bored and go away. BUT YOU FAILED :tease: :lol: :lol:

btw i dont know what "cheak" is ...so i cant do it  :blush: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

and where is your bladedancer friend "cyprian" or however his name is?? dead on the other side of the bridge! ;D

gratulations,you can kill a level 16 rogue who lost half of his health with a level 20 ranger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

duck,you are a real noob :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw,you have maaaany accounts,i see,you know only 2 are allowed? :tease:

and where is your bladedancer friend "cyprian" or however his name is?? dead on the other side of the bridge! ;D

gratulations,you can kill a level 16 rogue who lost half of his health with a level 20 ranger :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

duck,you are a real noob :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw,you have maaaany accounts,i see,you know only 2 are allowed? :tease:

your total noob  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  i dont have friendss only 1 best friend breakout no more  :lol: :lol: :lol:  i dont cear you kill him or not  :lol: 

and you rich but iam not rich your sword +7. now all chang  hear lvl 14 rouge very easy kill lvl 20 rangers  no cry hear bro  ;D ;D  why lvl 16 rouge not meat lvl 20 ranger  ;D ;D

your total noob  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  i dont have friendss only 1 best friend breakout no more  :lol: :lol: :lol:  i dont cear you kill him or not  :lol:

you = breakout so.... ;D you are your only friend? ow,i am sorry for you ;D

well,i win vs. other elfs and you camp behind bridge to kill a level 16 rogue with half or less health with your level 20 ranger...and you are proud? i wish you will learn to play better,maybe then you dont need to run and wait until a low level with half health walk into your trap,camper :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw my swords +6 and +5,so your next lie :facepalm: you only can lie and kill low levels who lost half health yet? :facepalm:

my costume set atm (the 2 dragons i borrowed from my bf sonofman hahaha.) im still missing dragon charmer grrrrrr

:shok:  dafaq  :shok:

you = breakout so.... ;D you are your only friend? ow,i am sorry for you ;D

well,i win vs. other elfs and you camp behind bridge to kill a level 16 rogue with half or less health with your level 20 ranger...and you are proud? i wish you will learn to play better,maybe then you dont need to run and wait until a low level with half health walk into your trap,camper :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

btw my swords +6 and +5,so your next lie :facepalm: you only can lie and kill low levels who lost half health yet? :facepalm:

lvl 16 driud not run fight but  lvl 20 mc  ( low lvl ) run agnest lvl 16 driud( high lvl )  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:  i camping mc campss only not elf bridge  ;D ;D

my costume set atm (the 2 dragons i borrowed from my bf sonofman hahaha.) im still missing dragon charmer grrrrrr

=O  :shok: :shok: :shok:

My total char got 12 costumes wtf  :shok: