SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

starting the war of today  ;D ;D nicee xd later more images/videosОпубликованное фото

our friend space lol was drunk today hunting torturer :shok: he killed the boss naked and did arena alone many times naked xD crazy space  :rofl: Опубликованное фото

our friend space lol was drunk today hunting torturer :shok: he killed the boss naked and did arena alone many times naked xD crazy space  :rofl: Опубликованное фото

Yeah had myself to mny wiskeys :P woke up the day after, 6k m coins shorter and a foking +8 lab shield in my hand?! :D

;D I play warspear high all the time. As a matter of fact Im smoking a blunt as I type this  :rofl:

SS1: Buszido, me and Pitpl "Pitbull"

SS2: The elf raid to Puma Valley/Village

SS3: I feel the Magic 8)

15078_.jpg

15079_.jpg

15080_.jpg

:dirol:

good that you deleted the picture,cause tht is just a noob action...killing somebody in a group and then beeing proud :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

lol guntram drogon and lammy visiting mc land, just wondering why guntram has swords and drogon has bow   :facepalm:

what happened to [ Black suit of chosen ] sono dont reply me  :nea:

what happened to [ Black suit of chosen ] sono dont reply me  :nea:

lol we r collecting costumes that match atm. currently i have 19 and sono has 14 with the 2 dragons (catcher, hunter) i need charmer so we can match dragon costumes too  ;D

Haha knox not was him, was me playing at phone. You attacked me and i attacked you too :blush:

And how many elves out that crossing?? Edit your post and say 7 elves outside vs 1 rogue and 1 +10 shaman :pleasantry:

Haha knox not was him, was me playing at phone. You attacked me and i attacked you too :blush:

And how many elves out that crossing?? Edit your post and say 7 elves outside vs 1 rogue and 1 +10 shaman :pleasantry:

lol what I saw the other side wasnt just 2 mcs. It was planty of mcs.

ps, just chill.  8)

lol what I saw the other side wasnt just 2 mcs. It was planty of mcs.

ps, just chill.  8)

Just that rogue and me was there, rest of mcs dead in the other screen and you know in the other screen there was mohamad, 2 rangers and 1 BD trying kill bere :blush:

ps: Dont attack crossfit when u see him so fast  :lol:

diaboloro FAIL!

you show how you kill a shaman in 2vs1  :facepalm:

make 1vs1 then you can be proud, but you are proud of killing a shaman with help of a ranger :facepalm:

fail

diaboloro FAIL!

make 1vs1 then you can be proud, but you are proud of killing a shaman with help of a ranger :facepalm:

fail

He will edit with Photoshop, he never fights alone.  :facepalm:

diaboloro FAIL!

fail

u is pathetic  :rofl:

nice char u hv OLD PLAYER  :facepalm:

:unknw:

Did you killed me? many elves entered because we wanted go by their lab :bad:  See old screenshots what happen when crossfit is fast and u are alone 1 v 1 :rofl:

btw go hunt chief better :lol:

[shadow=red,left]I[/shadow] [shadow=blue,left]mostly[/shadow] [shadow=green,left]see[/shadow] [shadow=purple,left]only[/shadow] [shadow=orange,left]EU[/shadow] [shadow=pink,left]screenshots.[/shadow] [shadow=yellow,left]Where are we US saphire?[/shadow]

slow crossing  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

why  when u always alone run if see my little shaman around? or why need others to kill me? come on stupid brasilian kid lets pvp lol without crossing lets see who better. Dont need to be jealous of me  :lol: 

why  when u always alone run if see my little shaman around? or why need others to kill me? come on stupid brasilian kid lets pvp lol without crossing lets see who better. Dont need to be jealous of me  :lol:

dont cry on forum  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

:lol: :lol:

dont cry on forum  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

i dont cry  8) u are a cryer posting that  suck image 2vs1 lol,,, i know u still lose on 1vs1  :good: