SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

hahaha killing weak knox 2 times 1vs1 before he call lot peoples :give_rose:  see what hapen when i use pc :spiteful:

14731_.jpg

14732_.jpg

THIS IS AN OLD VIDEO RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ALL OF THE TOP CLOTHING

Whatttt!!!!???!!  :shok: :shok: You guys are stronger than this?!?!?  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok::shok:

slow people need learn there place in the world, away from crossing  :facepalm:

LOL, you play WARPSEAR? LOL, 85 SO HARD AIN'T IT, DUNGEONEER??  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL, you play WARPSEAR? LOL, 85 SO HARD AIN'T IT, DUNGEONEER??  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

aoe shit hit you 80k bro, 80 ducking k, then the party starts raging "MOVE OUT OF THE CIRCLE" "WHY DIDNT YOU JUMP" "RETARDS" not cool bro.

aoe shit hit you 80k bro, 80 ducking k, then the party starts raging "MOVE OUT OF THE CIRCLE" "WHY DIDNT YOU JUMP" "RETARDS" not cool bro.

same shit in Cata dungeons, retards with 30k hp and noob wotlk gear queue as Tank LOL, then some retard healer didn't know how to res and some retard in party kicked 6 DPSers, reason was AFK but they where finding their way back to dungeon in Ghost, he was like AFKers -.-

then he like Find the nearest portal and teleport out and in of dungeon LOLOLOLOLOLOL

CORPSE IS NOT IN THIS INSTANCE LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Retards nowadays

slow people need learn there place in the world, away from crossing  :facepalm:

sulla  y  dint  u post  that  screenshot wen that  ''slow ppl'' killed u easy dragging  u away from crossing  :lol: :lol: :lol:

alwaz  drama  queen  :lol:

sulla why you want kid fights? you kill only  slow ppl  :facepalm:  game is very boring nothing to do only kill slow cross ppl and post hear  :lol:  and shoot no tell full elfs world who killed spanish in 1 on 1 . this game for rich and you rich you have guts so go kill spanish in cross fight s then i told eu world your the best driud in eu

:spiteful:

game is very boring nothing to do only kill slow cross ppl

duh, what else to do  :lol:

but always fun kill loudmouths who think are king of pvp.

sulla why you want kid fights? you kill only  slow ppl  :facepalm:  game is very boring nothing to do only kill slow cross ppl and post hear  :lol:  and shoot no tell full elfs world who killed spanish in 1 on 1 . this game for rich and you rich you have guts so go kill spanish in cross fight s then i told eu world your the best driud in eu

:spiteful:

xDDD you right but if sulla posted here is because he killed junior today many times 1 vs 1 (and junior have lot more amplification btw :wacko: )

Later he bring like 12 elves just to try kill 1 ducking rogue and sulla still killed him 10 vs 1 :facepalm:  And at end he log his lvl 1 mc so pissed :rofl:

Haha i heard of other people too ( i posted already) i know junior spam trade chat and tell to other elves he killed me 1 vs 1 one time at pvp cave, but that isnt true.. he started saying time ago i used pot pvp and later he changue his lie and start say he killed me.

He is just so mad because he use his nerd full moon defence set and he know my attack power skill is lvl 1 and still cant kill me.. keep hating liar kid :lol: 

-And btw i dont know why he say he is the best EU emerald druid and i also think that thing should say the people not yourself :wacko:  For me are breakout,knox,windcaller and diaboloro, not him :bad:

xDDD you right but if sulla posted here is because he killed junior today many times 1 vs 1 (and junior have lot more amplification btw :wacko: )

Later he bring like 12 elves just to try kill 1 ducking rogue and sulla still killed him 10 vs 1 :facepalm:  And at end he log his lvl 1 mc so pissed :rofl:

Haha i heard of other people too ( i posted already) i know junior spam trade chat and tell to other elves he killed me 1 vs 1 one time at pvp cave, but that isnt true.. he started saying time ago i used pot pvp and later he changue his lie and start say he killed me.

He is just so mad because he use his nerd full moon defence set and he know my attack power skill is lvl 1 and still cant kill me.. keep hating liar kid :lol: 

-And btw i dont know why he say he is the best EU emerald druid and i also think that thing should say the people not yourself :wacko:  For me are breakout,knox,windcaller and diaboloro, not him :bad:

:shok:

I should be lucky to dnt break my eyes while I read this fckg text

what bout qingaide spanish  :( isnt she a good too

:shok:

I should be lucky to dnt break my eyes while I read this fckg text

Ваш "третий глаз", вы, может быть, уже нарушена, но разрыв двумя вашими глазами дает вам больше (те лица я имею в виду) ^ ^

Но вы правы, посмотрим, что случилось в прошлом с теми, кто читал моесообщение.

Ваш "третий глаз", вы, может быть, уже нарушена, но разрыв двумя вашими глазами дает вам больше (те лица я имею в виду) ^ ^

:rofl:

I dnt underatand a half of this.

You better write ur native lang

what bout qingaide spanish  isnt she a good too

Sorry i forgive her because i dont war vs her you know im lucky because i have peace with her :blush:

:rofl:

I dnt underatand a half of this.

You better write ur native lang

Mejor para los dos si no lo entiendes :yahoo: :yahoo:

Sorry i forgive her because i dont war vs her you know im lucky because i have peace with her :blush: Mejor para los dos si no lo entiendes :yahoo: :yahoo:

If you want speak eng too :blush:

Epic pic  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry i forgive her because i dont war vs her you know im lucky because i have peace with her :blush:

Yeah bro, you very very lucky

y  dnt  u ask  sulla  if i killed  him alone  2nd time  or  not  :facepalm:  nd  abt  spanish  kid  :facepalm: :facepalm:  i never  said  those  things  noob  u  just  trust  huever  filled  ur ears  with it  so carry on crying  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

@spanish's pic

What the duck?

What is he doing?

To me it kinda looks like he was messing around but he hit his head.... Has a seizure.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is hilarious but it really shouldnt be.... seizures are serious things but cant stop laughing ;D ;D

@spanish's pic

What the duck?

What is he doing?

To me it kinda looks like he was messing around but he hit his head.... Has a seizure.  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

This is hilarious but it really shouldnt be.... seizures are serious things but cant stop laughing ;D ;D

Jajaj only i showed to that russian dude what happened with the last guy who read a long post of mine ;D

Dont ask me about what is going on with the guy in the picture .. only god knows :lol:

Jajaj only i showed to that russian dude what happened with the last guy who read a long post of mine ;D

Dont ask me about what is going on with the guy in the picture .. only god knows :lol:

I see you >:D

Lol

Deokmann and anakpanah +9/10 rangers draw match when see crossfit and me, they camp there setting traps till arena match time go out lol :crazy: