SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

First Elf trying to hunt Torturer in Emerald?

5 elf, only 1 reached us  :blush:  others dead at mobs  :facepalm: 

Опубликованное фото.

Опубликованное фотоMaybe next time Break  :blush:

Today was a epic day for EU-Emerald mcs, we make camp riff our own town, and some scared elves log their mc to war with us and no versus us :lol:

Later, elves attack back and when they double than us they still camp with traps outside, then we all go hunt eye at labyrinth and they go legion when none there 8)

Soon i post video thx to all people of our clan, kaizen clan and rest of mcs :drinks:

14399_.jpg

14400_.jpg

Today was a epic day for EU-Emerald mcs, we make camp riff our own town, and some scared elves log their mc to war with us and no versus us :lol:

Later, elves attack back and when they double than us they still camp with traps outside, then we all go hunt eye at labyrinth and they go legion when none there 8)

Soon i post video thx to all people of our clan, kaizen clan and rest of mcs :drinks:

nice spa kill this noob elfssss in eu all elfss noobs thx spa :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose: :give_rose:

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Villiamo got sphere, maybe this was lvl 18 weapon  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  Villiamo got sphere, maybe this was lvl 18 weapon  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

:facepalm:  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото

Oh! I see who was the sneaky one stealing Blue Eye.  :facepalm:

Oh! I see who was the sneaky one stealing Blue Eye.  :facepalm:

We just did what everyone else do, attack boss and hope don't die :lol: :lol:

That was really awesome even though i fought on the elven side  ;D

14407_.png

i logged in my rogue suddenly from all sides: jay fight with us,help call more mc to make big war,jay make video,jay,this will be epic,pls record,jay,fight with us,jay pls dont tell elfs what we do,jay lets kill elfs at riff,jay we help you kill anak,jay stay here pls.... ;D ;D

i think i have to waste my 500mc from competition for my rogue,people want me to stay mc ;D

i logged in my rogue suddenly from all sides: jay fight with us,help call more mc to make big war,jay make video,jay,this will be epic,pls record,jay,fight with us,jay pls dont tell elfs what we do,jay lets kill elfs at riff,jay we help you kill anak,jay stay here pls.... ;D ;D

i think i have to waste my 500mc from competition for my rogue,people want me to stay mc ;D

it's like they've been struck with "bieber fever "

or for forsaken  ;D waste

No shit bro, Don't act like such a pop star, That is called persuading, they are persuading you to go to MC and then that's it, bye bye bieber fever, maybe they go One Direction fever.

But seriously, don't act like a pop star, I experienced the same thing when I made my rogue, everyone gave me presents and told me to stay MC etc etc.

But anyways, if you are going to move to MC, please don't act like a smart ass kid saying shit like " Calm down, it's just a game "

Hmmm where was that Racist topic you cried about then Warlunatic  and Alonso started making you cry even worse than when Zac Effron got his ear pierced :lol:

Welcome to Mountain Clan,

Bieber hair

duck no brah, maybe those ppl dont know your a nazi jew lover

Yes, fail .. i went  to off bcoz with these impossible, without die or potion ..

In this pic we dont see bcoz when he cant kill us with lv x1  shaman he come with other,  " Shamanpanter " or what his name.

:bad:

So what now?  :unknw:  3 shaman enough but now need 5-6  :wacko:

Yes, fail .. i went  to off bcoz with these impossible, without die or potion ..

In this pic we dont see bcoz when he cant kill us with lv x1  shaman he come with other,  " Shamanpanter " or what his name.

:bad:

So what now?  :unknw:  3 shaman enough but now need 5-6  :wacko:

pull mobs and go arena?  :lol:

ah ye the Hassn style .. he killed already many afk ppl with this tactic  :bad:

but he  " clever " only come when we start the hunt, and his finger on the " Logout " .

but if not they,  Elfkillerr  " rr ", now he reset the boss all time  :bad:

what the hell  :facepalm:

Опубликованное фото.

In this pic atm he do it too late

Опубликованное фото.

at last i accept it.. they only kids and they think funny .. okey.  Horrible this, we cant do nothing, the "inertia" (maybe this word which i want use - Google Translate)

Опубликованное фото.

other 2 soon ..  :facepalm: 

No shit bro, Don't act like such a pop star, That is called persuading, they are persuading you to go to MC and then that's it, bye bye bieber fever, maybe they go One Direction fever.

But seriously, don't act like a pop star, I experienced the same thing when I made my rogue, everyone gave me presents and told me to stay MC etc etc.

But anyways, if you are going to move to MC, please don't act like a smart ass kid saying shit like " Calm down, it's just a game "

Hmmm where was that Racist topic you cried about then Warlunatic  and Alonso started making you cry even worse than when Zac Effron got his ear pierced :lol:

Welcome to Mountain Clan,

Bieber hair

Jealous?

Опубликованное фото

Retalliation  :unknw:

yea epic, kill 3-4 people at legion, while the main mc partys are at lab hunting, 20mins before that epic atk, all you elfs was hiding in paladin cave trapping, waiting for mc to go lab and legion to be empty  :rofl:

today, we killed all elfs at scorpion, killed 3 times elfs while they try to go back to scorpion, they give up and go camp pala cave, then do this atk when nobody there, some eu elfs are a pathetic enemy.

yea epic, kill 3-4 people at legion, while the main mc partys are at lab hunting, 20mins before that epic atk, all you elfs was hiding in paladin cave trapping, waiting for mc to go lab and legion to be empty  :rofl:

today, we killed all elfs at scorpion, killed 3 times elfs while they try to go back to scorpion, they give up and go camp pala cave, then do this atk when nobody there, some eu elfs are a pathetic enemy.

Totally true  :lol: elfs like conquer legion when mc in lab elf and hide of 4 rogues when they are +15 hahahahahahahahahahaha

Опубликованное фото

Retalliation  :unknw:

the epic its when 4 rogues vs 15 or more elfs win they hide to cove  :facepalm: scared of rogues? Many cowards lolo but vs 4 need hide and put traps????? OMGG!!! Its of a big mental problem  :lol: :lol:

today killed all mcsss at powerful torturer  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

14450_.png

14451_.png

14452_.png

14453_.png

Lol we didnt ask to find out if there were many ppl there or not. We just went and attacked. Why would we want LESS to kill? Less is boring. The more the merrier.

idk what happened i dont was there, but i see in the pictures the half elf team dead?  :unknw:

ofc more ppl again, 3-4 elf pt vs 1-2 mc? (and i think half was afk while they wait for turn)  Grtz  :facepalm:        if im correct, 1st time.. and we (mc) almost everyday do it in elf lab  :blush:

idk what happened i dont was there, but i see in the pictures the half elf team dead?  :unknw:

ofc more ppl again, 3-4 elf pt vs 1-2 mc?  Grtz  :facepalm:  if im correct, 1st time.. and we (mc) everyday do it in elf lab  :blush:

wtf 3 - 4 elf pt :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  10 elfsss vs 12 mc i have video  magrota xmvpx buuuad  they res 6 times like noobs vesting more money  to kill elfsss  and you always noob cia  3-4 elf pt and 1- 2 mc  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:    and thx you guys do it in elf lab and kill noobs elfsssss  kill more elfss for me  :give_rose:  and is not 1 day cheak eveary day bro now meny elfss crazy now they dont want hunt; only distrb mcss in hunt  8) 8) 8)

i  miss this war  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

No bro, when we kill your druid, you come with your rogue "suall" to war with us... like jayrox and other elves you only play the faction wich think could win in that moment :bad:

Lol we didnt ask to find out if there were many ppl there or not. We just went and attacked. Why would we want LESS to kill? Less is boring. The more the merrier.

So you get fun killing MC town NPCs when no MCs there? :bad: 

Sulla is right, elves was so mad because just yunzhii, myth, reezeeh, underblue, ungeziefer and me kill 3 partys of them 2 times yesterday near second boss.. so they scared to come back their own lab and try go mc lab many times but failed.. later they get fun camping + 1 hour paladin cave with traps when just few mc outside.. and at europe night they go torturer when most of mcs sleep :lol:

All mcs are 11 people? That time most of mcs sleep, elves just can get fun delaying their sleep time when all mcs offline? :pleasantry:

And btw you should walk a bit more to catch me :friends:

14465_.jpg