SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Crossfit---- i gave u +1karma for good luck against chealsea....atleast madrid got away goal...we can go with even 1-0 victory xDDD but if chealsea score in barca then barca need 3-1 to go through lol..

i m fearing for barca now xDDDDD ....good luck :P

Barca if they do qualify for finals with madrid they will lose again like last season to madrid in finals xDDD rember copa final last year ...ronaldo 1- barca 0 xD

neutral venue helps us 8)

Crossfit---- i gave u +1karma for good luck against chealsea....atleast madrid got away goal...we can go with even 1-0 victory xDDD but if chealsea score in barca then barca need 3-1 to go through lol..

i m fearing for barca now xDDDDD ....good luck :P

Barca if they do qualify for finals with madrid they will lose again like last season to madrid in finals xDDD rember copa final last year ...ronaldo 1- barca 0 xD

neutral venue helps us 8)

ahahahaha i give +1 cause madrid need one for win and i need see madrid in final for owned revenge  :lol:

My luck in laby  :blush:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото.

at last my f avorite,

Опубликованное фото.

Thanks Alien  :give_rose:

congrats..  :good:  , looks like all ur efforts paid off..

look what I found. 2 noob druid who will messing up peoples hunt with low heal :facepalm:

im his teacher  :rofl: i didnt know who's they  :bad: many mc start copy me!!!!  >:D hahaha

noob mc  :lol: we wre like there for 15 mins  :dirol: then they realise to kill us lol :blush: Опубликованное фото">

Опубликованное фото">Опубликованное фото">

rose u lucky :) always noobs there  :blush: and most of the gud mc's hunting at lab...  try come when hornig around  xD

rose u lucky :) always noobs there  :blush: and most of the gud mc's hunting at lab...  try come when hornig around  xD

lol danil i will sure try  :blush: 

see, mc never wanna 1 on 1 with me. they just afraid I would kill them 1 on 1 :lol: :lol: :lol:  no offence.  :pleasantry:

ps, they actually 4. 1 is rouge  :lol:  eventho Im alone, he still wanna hide. (Xmvpx)

13881_.png

i have ss of where i do all dmg and my partner dc...and the opponents cant do 1 hit on us lol....nothing new...happens every 5th fight with me :facepalm:

i have ss of where i do all dmg and my partner dc...and the opponents cant do 1 hit on us lol....nothing new...happens every 5th fight with me :facepalm:

But you are a ranger, you aren't an OP BD.  :blush:

awww nia.  :unknw:

lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  is not me you noob  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  so noooooooooooooooooooooooob konx  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

13939_.png

lol  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  is not me you noob  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  so noooooooooooooooooooooooob konx  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u nooob  :facepalm: 3 vs 1