SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

I decided to go have a look on the Russian server just for fun.... And well this is what I stumbled across :cray:

Опубликованное фото

Its obvious if its on amber their population exceeds both of emerald & sapphire !

Hahaha i thought that will  happen  ;D  but not 6 only 4.  the last was epic, im got dc in mobs and when i came back  5-6 elf at crossing, like usually they camped, need the mobs help  but why?  7-8 elf vs 4 mc  :unknw:

get used to it, good people are always under numbered, why u think at war i always see 4-5mcs coming to me(when i m alone)?  :drinks:

Kilerb? Hah, He has a full set 18 +10, and the whole armor

is everyone in Russian server like this? I know they all revive in place and pot  :facepalm:  but don't they notice how much money they spending?  :unknw:

bd op.so better take care,ask sulla :rofl:

Im with sulla BD is strong they hamstring me 4 squares and kill me if hamstring easy but harder opponent ranger or druid that i mean

play bd,then u know what means beeing a shamans's slave.

and yes,in arena many skills are...bugged. gouge/hamstring suddenly is ranged and bows/druid-shama-attack suddenly can fly over whole arena map :bad: tht sucks.

play bd,then u know what means beeing a shamans's slave.

and yes,in arena many skills are...bugged. gouge/hamstring suddenly is ranged and bows/druid-shama-attack suddenly can fly over whole arena map :bad: tht sucks.

thats called lag. u will NEVER see what really happening on this game, u always see something wrong cause the client shows a thing, but u see other.

is everyone in Russian server like this? I know they all revive in place and pot  :facepalm:  but don't they notice how much money they spending?  :unknw:

No  :( Only he and his party

No  :( Only he and his party

nizshii in his party?

traxer psycosol i know also...psy left game right? he in russian army i guess..Oleg

You do not have this?

:lol: :lol:

Sadly no,lol does anyone in our server has "blade sudden of doom" guys?,lol I don't think so,if someone did have it I never saw one.How many russian already own "Blade of sudden doom"?

:lol: :lol:

Sadly no,lol does anyone in our server has "blade sudden of doom" guys?,lol I don't think so,if someone did have it I never saw one.How many russian already own "Blade of sudden doom"?

Maybe more than we can imagine.. But not only the blade. RU has the staff and bows aswell :/

only russians got weapons lvl 18  :facepalm: 

lets go farm free weapons every day with 10 partys  :crazy: :crazy:

Do you want to gear 18? :)

Weapons - 800 characters, armor 300-400

And why so many party? Enough for the two-party

Sorry for my English

Do you want to gear 18? :)

Weapons - 800 characters, armor 300-400

And why so many party? Enough for the two-party

Sorry for my English

not two-party maybe 5 :blush:

is better i use othear name 50 sign no have i am not rich  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

13067_.png

13068_.png

13069_.png

13070_.png

why you pm urself nia

i telling him who are you but hi not listing me

and leter hi insult my country man  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

13071_.png

13072_.png

13073_.png

in 3rd pic where i said happen to me everywhere...

a player named elandir?(maybe) started to call me motherfuker despite not knowing me...coz me and crossfit healed his party at bg :rofl: :rofl:

Lol.i told you to safe ur name,i did yesterday too

ignor such guys nia,but its just a name,why u cry about a name? Dont talk with these kids

and many ppl call germans nazis and assholes and germany is motherducker country,but u cry cause some retarted called inidans noob?come on,iggnor them,but dont cry.

and why the duck u talked about me????????????????

a player named elandir?(maybe) started to call me motherfuker despite not knowing me...coz me and crossfit healed his party at bg :rofl: :rofl:

epic bro, keep up the good work bro  :lol:  don't make shaman though, we already have enough shamans, they need you at elf bro, heal bro, we all know lvl 2 druids are epic healers

Lol.i told you to safe ur name,i did yesterday too

ignor such guys nia,but its just a name,why u cry about a name? Dont talk with these kids

and many ppl call germans nazis and assholes and germany is motherducker country,but u cry cause some retarted called inidans noob?come on,iggnor them,but dont cry.

and why the duck u talked about me????????????????

jay whear you from?

Germany...i wrote yet.i feel woith u cause i got insulted cause of my country all the time,but in harder ways then you.noob is not an insult

:crazy: :crazy: i like up photos insulting ppl :crazy: :facepalm: many cryers here

stop disturb elfs at bosses  :bad: lets find a job, child  :facepalm: Опубликованное фото

madmax,u have a new challenge,this guy think he is stronger then u, make pvp with him pls,i wanna see ;D

Lier ppl i only die 1 vs 1 ranger (maybe) Come tıatsu  :spiteful:

I never told you anything. If you see the third pic you'd see I have used those words. Even then if I have I apologize. Everybody sometimes gets in a fit of rage (My country was being insulted then)

In fact, I apologize to all players to whom I have or may have abused in the game. Sometimes I'm not in control of my anger... :facepalm:

WTF elf want peace lmfao  :lol:

yea bro, many ask for peaz bro, then they backstab us bro when rich bro, FoF only pepz who no backstab bro, and other good elvez bro, I remember those people bro, like anakpanah bro, telling sulla he don't like war and look at anakpanah now bro  :facepalm:

yea bro, many ask for peaz bro, then they backstab us bro when rich bro, FoF only pepz who no backstab bro, and other good elvez bro, I remember those people bro, like anakpanah bro, telling sulla he don't like war and look at anakpanah now bro  :facepalm:

anak and ashu.

ashu in 0.7 stopped atking after me and awww gank them all at nadir spawn, in 2.0 when rogue had perm stealth also everybody peaceful, then came 2.5 amp and arrogance.

anak and ashu.

ashu in 0.7 stopped atking after me and awww gank them all at nadir spawn, in 2.0 when rogue had perm stealth also everybody peaceful, then came 2.5 amp and arrogance.

mc of sapphire were peaceful till 2.0..i never attcked any mc low lvl or same lvl if he not attck me...but after rogue got inf steath and barb got op charge it changed all...they became arrogant and since that day no mercy for mc  :spiteful: ..after amplify the little bit of peace or truce was completely over with +10 walking all over places...btw i think now there are over 15-20 ppl with +10 equips or weapons now in sapphire :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: