SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

HERALD HUNTS MC  :good:

ACT 1 : 4 elves hunting Herald.. 2 party of MC come, Elves put up a fight kill 3 MC including a shaman.. only 1 shaman left in the  MC group.. All elves killed.  :facepalm:

ACT 2: MC try to hunt HERALD.. OMG  ;D  Whats this HERALD is HUNTING the MCs  :lol:  Rest of the story in PICS of how this hunt ended in 5 mins since it started.. :yahoo: Could only get the last few shots ... :'(

12506_.jpg

12507_.jpg

12508_.jpg

12509_.jpg

ACT 1 : 4 elves hunting Herald.. 2 party of MC come, Elves put up a fight kill 3 MC including a shaman.. only 1 shaman left in the  MC group.. All elves killed.  :facepalm:

ACT 2: MC try to hunt HERALD.. OMG  ;D  Whats this HERALD is HUNTING the MCs  :lol:  Rest of the story in PICS of how this hunt ended in 5 mins since it started.. :yahoo: Could only get the last few shots ... :'(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

its shows high lvl noob mcs....they didnt have mind how to play....stupid :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

lol

Hahahaha noobs mc in ur boss yes but the pros mc  on ur beautiful green boss hahahajaja  :spiteful:

crossfit cheak bro >>> noobs mc i think you mc 2 so you noob mc 2 in eu world  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

not my problem who use heal set. ur weak, and still will be weak. Cheza is 20, and you said you killed her. means that, ur strong enough to killed lvl 20 player. but too bad, you die against me. :lol:  and anyway, I havent reach +9 staff. Im afraid if I got real +9 staff,  you wont stand a chance against me.  :lol:

Doesnt matter its my second character all emphasis goes toward my barb. A barb which has lost to no elf in pvp. Including you :spiteful:  B r i n g  I t.

tired of saying this barb is weak.  :rofl:

I agree, i was lvl 14, and he killed me in group.

He always kill noobs like me, cuz he cant kill lvl 16's-20's

He Suck.

I did level up to much, and now he scare me :P

real kuzz on sapphire congratulating me...hes real see page 1 of topic if u dont belive.

You've got to be real thick in the head if you think that's the moderator. If he were Kuzmitch, his in-game name would appear in red...

You've got to be real thick in the head if you think that's the moderator. If he were Kuzmitch, his in-game name would appear in red...

you have to be real thinck at head for not reading my entire post....

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg3341#msg3341

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg3328#msg3328

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=204.msg3349#msg3349  (see this)

its shows high lvl noob mcs....they didnt have mind how to play....stupid :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon: :pardon:

Yes, that was me. I was really excited and want to tell my "Congrats" to the winners in person. But I would also like to warn you again do not believe anyone in the game if he tells you that he is GM. 99% of them are fake.

:friends:

is this the shaman ur talking about on the video Suprememan?  :lol:  sorry, but I owned you.  8)

lololol,berengars tried to kill elfs at crossing in caravans shop,didnt even kill the v 13 noobs and died after 20 secs and revived on place to die again ;D

lololol,berengars tried to kill elfs at crossing in caravans shop,didnt even kill the v 13 noobs and died after 20 secs and revived on place to die again ;D

ya hi cry now  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  and  superman start run 1 and superman pm me in elfs side i start run and insult me in trade chat  :facepalm: :facepalm: duckely is superman :facepalm: :facepalm:  damm this rich pplss :facepalm: :facepalm:

12721_.png

12722_.png

Hmm 10 elves vs him living 20 seconds and killing some lvl 13 at 1 space crossing its not easy, if that lvl 13 guys died its your fault :lol: Atleast he went alone to kill elves not like other people who never walk alone :pleasantry:

ya hi cry now  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  and  superman start run 1 and superman pm me in elfs side i start run and insult me in trade chat  :facepalm: :facepalm: duckely is superman :facepalm: :facepalm:  damm this rich pplss :facepalm: :facepalm:

Lol you mad, you insulted ecuador and suprememan mother always you died, should i post the pic again to shut up your mouth? :facepalm:

What he insulted you? "Looser" broke your heart? That isn't a insult and who cares.. its the truth :lol:

Hmm 10 elves vs him living 20 seconds and killing some lvl 13 at 1 space crossing its not easy, if that lvl 13 guys died its your fault :lol: Atleast he went alone to kill elves not like other people who never walk alone :pleasantry:

he came,was crossing 20 sec,he attacked the lv 13 one time only,rest of time he only crossed(what he was doing? wanted us to laugh about him?) then i only went there and clicked hamstrong one time,he was so slow the i was hitting him twice ,then he still crossed,and everytime in shop i was hitting him.then he didnt arrive insde shop,i looked out,together with breakout,one hit from each,he dead...then he revived on place,blinded me and died by 1 hit from breakout again.

would be no problem,everybody faild sometimes...BUT:

then came online in trade chat,crying about elfs....

sry but thats not strong,not brave,.....nothing...sry.thts really....sad

Hmm 10 elves vs him living 20 seconds and killing some lvl 13 at 1 space crossing its not easy, if that lvl 13 guys died its your fault :lol: Atleast he went alone to kill elves not like other people who never walk alone :pleasantry: Lol you mad, you insulted ecuador and suprememan mother always you died, should i post the pic again to shut up your mouth? :facepalm:

What he insulted you? "Looser" broke your heart? That isn't a insult and who cares.. its the truth :lol:

come on spanish your friend ecuador start 1 insult me in mc trade chat then i start  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  eu all mc only blemed me nia start 1 wtf  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

he came,was crossing 20 sec,he attacked the lv 13 one time only,rest of time he only crossed(what he was doing? wanted us to laugh about him?) then i only went there and clicked hamstrong one time,he was so slow the i was hitting him twice ,then he still crossed,and everytime in shop i was hitting him.then he didnt arrive insde shop,i looked out,together with breakout,one hit from each,he dead...then he revived on place,blinded me and died by 1 hit from breakout again.

would be no problem,everybody faild sometimes...BUT:

then came online in trade chat,crying about elfs....

sry but thats not strong,not brave,.....nothing...sry.thts really....sad

He maybe log elf to talk with nia like nia always did when kill him.. or maybe all just kidding.. i didn't saw any insult.. who never log the other faction to chat and start jokes etc cruelly..? 8) 

come on spanish your friend ecuador start 1 insult me in mc trade chat then i start  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  eu all mc only blemed me nia start 1 wtf  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Was at nadir not towns, check ss :facepalm:  Poor nia he is a good person and its evil mcs fault because always bleameaded him :crazy: boring :bad:

yes,i make fun  ;D but i dont log mc to cry about mc who killed me cause i failed crossing... :facepalm:

but he did...he didnt insult,but he was swearing things like: all elfs cowards,all elfs hide,elfs suck....and so on,then nia replied and he said how bad nia sucks...but honestly,after such a fail,crying in trade about others is really sad ;D ;D that was a big fail from him yesterday,very big fail ;D ;D ;D not that he died,but the fact tht he died AND cry after HE failed ;D

(and i dont say tht nia dont do such things,i dont know,but berengars did yesterday,so yesterday it was his fail ;D )

bullshit,why should i disturb,i was in your pt :bad:

i had to evade marak cause klahadyn healt without equipment so i almost died,tht was no disturb :facepalm:

Sooon Senator, Medusa    :good:  ( or elf side easier?  ;D )

yea miau alien  :blush: :blush: :blush: but dont write here or elfs will know what we will do  :yahoo:

For your info. I did kill a bd twice on the third try he ran inside shop to hide. That's when I noticed Nia so I blasted him one. He came out but then ran back in to hide. I chased inside and that's when your Sorry ass attacked together with all 10 of your elf friends. Some outside others outside. I was surrrounded and makes it impossible to do crossing. Got killed so i reveved just to shove you away that's all. So yeah i called Nia a looser cuz he runs inside shop to hide. Only comes out with help. I wasn't crying about dying. Later I came back with my barb killed him outside and almost killed ranger inside shop surrrounded by ten of you. I did pot once inside but so did the ranger. ;D Just having fun that's all. And I'm not Sorry i did. Better than standing inside a shop all day. Now that's Sad.

Опубликованное фотоwhy give us bows fck torturer  :facepalm: :facepalm:

:facepalm: That's Bull. We hunt mc side not elf side. Programers shouldn't punish us like that. Can't they set it up so mc side get mc items and elf side get elf items. Yes they can but they laugh at us. Or theyre too lazy.  :facepalm:

:facepalm: That's Bull. We hunt mc side not elf side. Programers shouldn't punish us like that. Can't they set it up so mc side get mc items and elf side get elf items. Yes they can but they laugh at us. Or theyre too lazy.  :facepalm:

agree  with suprememan xd and sulla, which class?  :tease: i know  priest will use longbow xd