SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

noob konx 2 vs win with kid bro but your godfather is hear bro i am not using + 7 all armars and + 7 polaxe  killing konx att low lvl  mc

lol, you were with summit,

and the body of the dead barb is in the top of the screenshot.

lol, you were with summit,

and the body of the dead barb is in the top of the screenshot.

cheak konx photo only easy kid next is not my reveng its breakout revenge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: konx kill suall leter suall kill konx :lol: :lol: its ovar hear i dont think so hello konx you wnt more fight ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:  say only yes  :diablo: :diablo:

cheak konx photo only easy kid next is not my reveng its breakout revenge :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: konx kill suall leter suall kill konx :lol: :lol: its ovar hear i dont think so hello konx you wnt more fight ???? :lol: :lol: :lol:  say only yes  :diablo: :diablo:

how about 1 on 1 nia?  8)

how about 1 on 1 nia?  8)

you call sumit and say come pvp with me :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:      anitime bro meat my chr maylee  :lol: :lol:

12356_.png

EU EMERALD must be rename to KIDS-EMERALD xd... f**ck u all ppl from this server xD :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Where is the end? Where a noob lvl 15 shaman kills you. Yes im talking about Berengars

is this the shaman ur talking about on the video Suprememan?  :lol:  sorry, but I owned you.  8)

12459_.png

epic fight without armor.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

is this the shaman ur talking about on the video Suprememan?  :lol:  sorry, but I owned you.  8)

>:D Healer armor besides you aré lvl 20 staff +9. Revenge cooming soon >:D  :rofl:

he using dark set haha good look but not for war  :facepalm:

try pvp vs berengars i want see u crying for die vs lvl17  :lol:

And dont try dodge pvp saying me noob rogue noob noob,we tired of your crying baby  have a eggs and die  with ur +9 :crazy:

he using dark set haha good look but not for war  :facepalm:

try pvp vs berengars i want see u crying for die vs lvl17  :lol:

And dont try dodge pvp saying me noob rogue noob noob,we tired of your crying baby  have a eggs and die  with ur +9 :crazy:

I never cry when pvp against you noob rouge. coz I know, you'll dead under my staff.  :lol: perhaps, you're crying.  :'( :lol:

for your information noob rouge crossfit, my staff isnt +9 losers.  :lol:

ps, ur epic failure last 3 hours, trying to distrub me hunting in lab with ur gaylordd Druid lvl 1. too bad, ur die half way. poor shit.  :'( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:diablo: Healer armor besides you aré lvl 20 staff +9. Revenge cooming soon :diablo: :rofl:

not my problem who use heal set. ur weak, and still will be weak. Cheza is 20, and you said you killed her. means that, ur strong enough to killed lvl 20 player. but too bad, you die against me. :lol:  and anyway, I havent reach +9 staff. Im afraid if I got real +9 staff,  you wont stand a chance against me.  :lol:

I never cry when pvp against you noob rouge. coz I know, you'll dead under my staff.  :lol: perhaps, you're crying.  :'( :lol:

for your information noob rouge crossfit, my staff isnt +9 losers.  :lol:

ps, ur epic failure last 3 hours, trying to distrub me hunting in lab with ur gaylordd Druid lvl 1. too bad, ur die half way. poor shit.  :'( :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Lololol 3 hours? 8?14? Lol only 20 min following for kill us in chief but i died my conection off hahaha. U dont know why im using gaylord?  :shok: crossfit farming real drops when u trying arrive chief for items lvl17. Hahahahahahaha poor knox noob.  :bad:

:shok: crossfit farming real drops when u trying arrive chief for items lvl17. Hahahahahahaha poor knox noob.  :bad:

sorry noob rouge crossfit. I almost have full set lvl 18 gears. Im better than you.  :lol:  even tho ur farming lvl 18 gears, you still gonna die 1 on 1 under my staff. thats the fact.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Today must be the longest or probably the maniest war I have ever seen in a day lol,I keep going in and out of WS and each time I log in,a war is going on lol. :spiteful:

Опубликованное фото

Our brave dead bretheren :cray:

Knox u are stupid? Posting every kill here  :crazy: so bored of ur shit repeated

post ur photos in ir clan .poor noobox  today i killed you in mob hahahaha dont try fight vs gaylordd  :crazy:

Knox u are stupid? Posting every kill here  :crazy: so bored of ur shit repeated

post ur photos in ir clan .poor noobox  today i killed you in mob hahahaha dont try fight vs gaylordd  :crazy:

none of you buisness.  :yahoo: