SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

always hiding in nadir when alone, scaried crossfit will kill him, poor nia  :facepalm: :facepalm:

For your Information Breakout beat CROSSFIT in PVP  2 out of 2 times they fought...  ;D

:yahoo:

always hiding in nadir when alone, scaried crossfit will kill him, poor nia  :facepalm: :facepalm:

sullas new compleat  why nia hide in nadir  its so hard to kill him  :( :(  i need old nia like ver 7.0.0 nia so slow its easy to kill him :( :( 

Legion camp is easy to attack and so is our first town, legion camp has 2 entrances where guards won't block the way, and our first town have wide area to avoid guards, caravan isn't the only camp, right?

i am tocking with caravans camp not legion camp  :tease: :tease: :tease:

i am tocking with caravans camp not legion camp  :tease: :tease: :tease:

legion = easy

caravans elf = easy

carvavans mc = hard

riff = hard

understand yet? or have to dumb it down more?

For your Information Breakout beat CROSSFIT in PVP  2 out of 2 times they fought...  ;D

:yahoo:

Of course he wined me the first for low heal and the second i dodged and he crit on me so why i go for round 3 and he scared for more?because know hes lucky rounds and dont want lose  ;)

dirtifox want pvp vs me? Or no cause no have range for me hahajahahahahaha 8) lolol

All know nia dont fight alone need group for attack and if his group start die nia is in nadir in 5 secs lol

All know nia dont fight alone need group for attack and if his group start die nia is in nadir in 5 secs lol

o releay see you mc 1 supaman rich guy 2 barngar using potss 3 yunzii fast crossing use heal set is  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: why mc need grop for kill me  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  10 mi leter brangar pm me in elf side hi say i run 1 on 1 yes i am not rich guy barngar you guys rich  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

12264_.png

12265_.png

The truth is I work for the FBI = FirstBorn Information Intellegence(LOL :spiteful: ) we are so secret even AIGRIND doesnt know about us.I was sent to investigate the natural habitat of these elves and their daily lives ,I have always wondered what the elves are saying during war times and with my full proof spying technique I manage to take a snapshot of these elves,take a look at their chat.My name had to be censored so the elves wouldnt know my undercover:

The cool looking mysterious secret agent guy with a censored name is me(lol)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 8)

S :yahoo: niceeee ....zenonia4 blader too has similar skilll...nice phootoshop

Not photoshop,just gimp ;)

you saying i scaried . crossfit lose pvp leter hi start insult me  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  why bus i win pvp  :facepalm: :facepalm:  now crossfit lose pvp with me and hi att my friend dirtfox reten you want pvp with me :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  wtf crossfit you alwayss crying bro like kidsss :facepalm:  like mom mom nia kill me :'( :'(  i want rich guy  superman  come help me nia killed me evearyday :lol: :lol: :lol:

12274_.png

Roid was me not cross, i logged to talk with someone and i saw you online and wanted troll :lol:

If that 3 guys go to kill you its for not let you go nadir to stand there hours and hours scared to go out (and bored i think) waiting lot reinforcements, because you always let your elves mates die... you run nadir when elves outnumbered too, like when 15 elves and 8 mcs are doing war at bridge you run nadir and elves think wtf :wacko:

Why you not post the 3 pots you used today vs a lvl 17 shaman berengars and you still lose :facepalm:  Or when you stand 10 minutes at 1 crossing with 7 elves to try catch me :facepalm: Or when u asked for pvp at cave and after you bring 1 party to backstab and kill crossfit :facepalm: Or when mcs went eyeball and some indians like sunny smart advice you to go there with us with your barbarian, and when we reach eye you reseted it and lure mobs to kill us :facepalm: Atleast disturb fair mode, call elves there and kill us :facepalm: Many face palms in your game :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Roid was me not cross, i logged to talk with someone and i saw you online and wanted troll :lol:

If that 3 guys go to kill you its for not let you go nadir to stand there hours and hours scared to go out (and bored i think) waiting lot reinforcements, because you always let your elves mates die... you run nadir when elves outnumbered too, like when 15 elves and 8 mcs are doing war at bridge you run nadir and elves think wtf :wacko:

Why you not post the 3 pots you used today vs a lvl 17 shaman and you still lose :facepalm:  Or when you stand 10 minutes at 1 crossing with 7 elves to try catch some shaman :facepalm: Or when u asked for pvp at cave and after you bring 1 party to backstab and kill some1 :facepalm: Or when mcs went eyeball and some indians like sunny smart advice you to go there with us, and when we reach eye you reseted it and lure mobs to kill us :facepalm: Atleast disturb fair mode, call elves there and kill us :facepalm: Many face palms in your game :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

brangar not att me  1 . 1 moob att me i dont want to damge my armar i run for cross but fail i no have choice but brangar not say you hi using pots 3 time 2  ? . letar brangar att me 1 but i dont use pots but barnger using pots  . i am not superman like  evearyday using pots of war

and you saying roid is not your chr you remebar spa ? you att lvl 14 driud in carvans camp  and i come and i kill you and you come elfs side  youpm meand you say duck your mom and dad noob why you kill me i dont need  your friend ship  and lengendakakii kill you you reten pm me elf side and insult me  :facepalm: :facepalm:  very nice jock spa roid is not your chr :facepalm: :facepalm:  and you saying i am run at nadir so who are you spa you and your friend not run for war ( sulla spanish yunzhii crossfit fleamkitty blacknees and othear 55 mc )  run for war and killing low lvl elf  only  i have proff  go cheak sulla video eu war sulla always att low elfss this same you guys 2 att low  lvl  elf and bleamed me nia killing low lvl mc

From Russia with love :give_rose: ;D

Опубликованное фото

thank u buddie  ;D

rose for u too :give_rose:

beer is on me cheers!!!!  :drinks:

nah, you can drink all those beer. :)

ill choose milkshake, tee hee ;D

milkshake and beer, cheers :drinks:

brangar not att me  1 . 1 moob att me i dont want to damge my armar i run for cross but fail i no have choice but brangar not say you hi using pots 3 time 2  ? . letar brangar att me 1 but i dont use pots but barnger using pots  . i am not superman like  evearyday using pots of war

and you saying roid is not your chr you remebar spa ? you att lvl 14 driud in carvans camp  and i come and i kill you and you come elfs side  youpm meand you say duck your mom and dad noob why you kill me i dont need  your friend ship  and lengendakakii kill you you reten pm me elf side and insult me  :facepalm: :facepalm:  very nice jock spa roid is not your chr :facepalm: :facepalm:  and you saying i am run at nadir so who are you spa you and your friend not run for war ( sulla spanish yunzhii crossfit fleamkitty blacknees and othear 55 mc )  run for war and killing low lvl elf  only  i have proff  go cheak sulla video eu war sulla always att low elfss this same you guys 2 att low  lvl  elf and bleamed me nia killing low lvl mc

You started crying here when 3 mcs killed you today.. when you disturbed mcs with your barbarian, or call people to 1 v 1 at cave and wait there with a party to disturb..

Sulla video only show you hiding nadir scared of his stealth.. all people detected you show you arrogance and post forum when he started playing other game :rofl:

The funniest part of this is all you say i said its just ur own words to me and my friends u died time ago :wacko:

12282_.jpg

12283_.jpg

You started crying here when 3 mcs killed you today.. when you disturbed mcs with your barbarian, or call people to 1 v 1 at cave and wait there with a party to disturb..

Sulla video only show you hiding nadir scared of his stealth.. all people detected you show you arrogance and post forum when he started playing other game :rofl:

The funniest part of this is all you say i said its just ur own words to me and my friends u died time ago :wacko:

1 . who start 1. 2 tell my barb name . 3 who call 1 1 vs 1( like crossfit i want pvp  lose and leter cry start ) 4. cheak easy sulla videos eu war and old war( old war>>> i am very slow)  ( eu war i att only my mean targit old dog  i i agrre sulla start att i die but sulla die 2 thear but sulla cut this sean ) ( sulla and you want kid fight  all elfss slow and all mc fast  then you happy  to kill all elfss you guys got nice skill then you happy but elf got nice skill so use guys start cry like kid) 5. who start disterb  you remebar you guys go kill eye why i am not disterb you thear? tell me its easy to disterb him thear eye easy avoied to use aggro  6 . use true words spanish 7 . finish now bro :) :)

lol...stop it  :rofl: :rofl:  hehehehe

+1

The truth is I work for the FBI = FirstBorn Information Intellegence(LOL :spiteful: ) we are so secret even AIGRIND doesnt know about us.I was sent to investigate the natural habitat of these elves and their daily lives ,I have always wondered what the elves are saying during war times and with my full proof spying technique I manage to take a snapshot of these elves,take a look at their chat.My name had to be censored so the elves wouldnt know my undercover:

The cool looking mysterious secret agent guy with a censored name is me(lol)

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: 8)

Not photoshop,just gimp ;)

Many insults in yours post. ,suall thats u? What a surprise many spam every day with urs pm lol

In the pvp u win me for a luck crit and many dodges  ,low heal :bad: when in go for the third u hiding again i understand, dont want lose u know the lucky got in 2 pvp

Learn english  :crazy:

8. fix ur english nia. :facepalm: :lol:

I agree  :facepalm:

Many insults in yours post. ,suall thats u? What a surprise many spam every day with urs pm lol

In the pvp u win me for a luck crit and many dodges  ,low heal :bad: when in go for the third u hiding again i understand, dont want lose u know the lucky got in 2 pvp

LOL  :tease:  That was a fair fight that took place in the CAVE, so why give excuses and also there is no such thing as LUCK. All those present saw what happened.. BREAKOUT WON !!!

ll  your friend start 1 insult 1 in trade chat and you take photo hear  very nice  bro spansih who start 1 and blemead me eveary time very nice bro:)

now cry bro now you use luck words  :lol: :lol: 

8. fix ur english nia. :facepalm: :lol:

hi i am konx i am number 1pro elf in eu you no why? bus i got all bg drop  ::) ::) and all eu elfss are noob you no why? bus all elfsss not got bg dropss but now i am noob 2  :( :(  you no why ? bus i not got lab full dropssss :'( :'( :'(    konx my english very nice??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LOL  :tease:  That was a fair fight that took place in the CAVE, so why give excuses and also there is no such thing as LUCK. All those present saw what happened.. BREAKOUT WON !!!

dirtf crossfit need 1 on 1 with you  :lol: :lol: :lol:  no pvp with leter hi lose pvp hi start cry like dirtf  use +6 sword and i use only +1 sowrd and dirtf have cri luck  :'( :'( :'(  like this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

dirtf crossfit need 1 on 1 with you  :lol: :lol: :lol:  no pvp with leter hi lose pvp hi start cry like dirtf  use +6 sword and i use only +1 sowrd and dirtf have cri luck  :'( :'( :'(  like this :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i have +7 swords  :) no +1 really nia how old have? Maybe studying in primary school  :facepalm:

stop post s...t with ur english of a kid with no hand lol  :bad:

Patetic

i have +7 swords  :) no +1 really nia how old have? Maybe studying in primary school  :facepalm:

Patetic

lab sword ? arena sword ?

Patetic

:facepalm:  I never thought ENGLISH was a requirement to POST.. You maybe very learned my friend but whats the use of such learning if its meant to degrade someone who is trying to communicate.  :facepalm:  SHAME on u and people like u who do this...

IT TAKES GUTS TO POST EVEN WITH HIS LIMITED COMMAND OVER ENGLISH...

:facepalm:  I never thought ENGLISH was a requirement to POST.. You maybe very learned my friend but whats the use of such learning if its meant to degrade someone who is trying to communicate.  :facepalm:  SHAME on u and people like u who do this...

IT TAKES GUTS TO POST EVEN WITH HIS LIMITED COMMAND OVER ENGLISH...

I learned english thanks a warspear, when i started i understand all words but dont know for talk.

now with months of talk and meet english friends can says im with a normal level english, the just for post

If wanna see my old acc on forum and his post on espanglish is espanish94 epic acc  :bad: with many idiot posts :D

But nia idiom what is? New idiom " nianglish " lol :facepalm: on  espanish94 i used alot of time traductor maybe its better idea for use nia :bad:

I learned english thanks a warspear, when i started i understand all words but dont know for talk.

now with months of talk and meet english friends can says im with a normal level english, the just for post

If wanna see my old acc on forum and his post on espanglish is espanish94 epic acc  :bad: with many idiot posts :D

But nia idiom what is? New idiom " nianglish " lol :facepalm: on  espanish94 i used alot of time traductor maybe its better idea for use nia :bad:

i no my english bad  :bad: :bad: :bad: :bad:

stop now guys. we all know we cant speak english in a perfect way. some can speak it a bit better some a bit worse.

We are international , so we all try our best,but nia try learn it a bit please....but now back to topic :drinks:

noob Nia's rouge with other noob rouge. 2 vs 1. both dead.  :facepalm: :lol:

ok very nice :)  but i stand carnas shop in 3 horn but i am not mulitiboxer  like you use 2 chr in same time

noob konx 2 vs win with kid bro but your godfather is hear bro i am not using + 7 all armars and + 7 polaxe  killing konx att low lvl  mc

hahahah. you atked on door with 2 barb and you. losers.  :facepalm: