SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

and your business here is? oh yeah, It's non of your business. go kiss spammers since you love defending them  :facepalm:

:tease:  I got as much right to be here as u, and got no love defending u even though put it so pointedly... :tease:

:tease:  I got as much right to be here as u, and got no love defending u even though put it so pointedly... :tease:

??

merc why you west your time hear bro whears  your boyfriend sulla  evearday sulla kissing you  :lol: :lol: 

ok you dont like sulla lips so kiss this boyss you like it bus this is  your evearydays business  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

VEARY NICHE ENGLISHE BRODER  :tease: that looks like you and breakout

:wacko:  I made those pointless screenshots to show you guys what Nia was doing, even though it is screenshots from game, I don't think it's necessary to post useless ones well what I mean is like pics that don't show anything exciting and not only that he posted screenshots like every 5 minutes, just like how I post my non-sense pics in my clan's clanbook  :tease:

For Nia again read  :crazy:

gratulations to the fast connection. thx for showing us that rogues are op when they play it right ;)

you people still think rogue is OP in this game?? xDDD

Imagine rogues with blind, gauge, TWO stuns exactly like charge of barb,

teleport to back, perm stealth, crit 60% +, 15 second skill that gives 80% dodge, no joke.

these warspear rogue are joke on our kind!!

teleport to back, perm stealth, crit 60% +, 15 second skill that gives 80% dodge, no joke.

lol, have u been playing inotia 3 or what? the only game i saw that rogues have a skill for 80% dodge that last 12secs

not only that broder, WoW rogues can take off Enemies Weapons/Shield for few seconds, and can throw smoke bombs so enemy cannot target him, and not to mention they have like 50 ways to slow an opponent ( attack or movement speed ) and 1000 ways to bleed the target ( letting him take damage over time ) and don't forget my favorite Slice a Dice which makes you attack x2 faster than Jesus, and don't forget the most useful skill that Takes away ALL debuffs on him, and the god of all spells STEALTH which requires NO mana cost and has a 2-6 second cooldown ( depends on your Specialization build ) and lasts FOREVER and warspear rogues have pffffttt, 20+ second STEALTH COOLDOWN which lasts for 8-12 seconds, Gouge ( good though ) BUT YOU CANNOT ATTACK THEE TARGET OR IT WILL WEAR OFF, kick in back ( makes you dodge ALLOT once, and a shitty dodge skill and their damage spell ( which does nothing exciting unless you have stealth and 10% penetration ), And yet you call rogues here OP? well done my brother you have just earned the medal of stupidity  :facepalm: 

;D

i dont compare rogues with rogues in other games,i compare rogues in this game with other classes in this game ;D i dont care how rogues are in other games...cause thts not important for this game ;D

but thanks for the spam merc,always funny how u get angry ;D

hm,and sulla said it hisself,that he can win vs EVERYBODY in crossing...hm ;)

and merc,learn from sulla,then u can be strong too ;D (pls dont get angry again kid :blush: )

;D

i dont compare rogues with rogues in other games,i compare rogues in this game with other classes in this game ;D i dont care how rogues are in other games...cause thts not important for this game ;D

but thanks for the spam merc,always funny how u get angry ;D

hm,and sulla said it hisself,that he can win vs EVERYBODY in crossing...hm ;)

and merc,learn from sulla,then u can be strong too ;D (pls dont get angry again kid :blush: )

angry?  :wacko:  who cares about sulla, I killed like 5 elves in shop, and I killed more in crossing 10 vs. 1  :facepalm:

Only gaylordd can win vs everybody in crossing :lol: :lol: and roid is his teacher he can kill the crossing no the player  :crazy: :crazy: :rofl:

Warspear 8.0

Warspear start becoming hardcore and all char have super skill,from my time traveling snapshot camera I show you the future:

Rouge has received "Clone"

Опубликованное фото

Yeah that elf did just shit from his pants :rofl: lol

Warspear 8.0

Warspear start becoming hardcore and all char have super skill,from my time traveling snapshot camera I show you the future:

Опубликованное фото

LOL future of rogue  ;D

got bored and nothing to do. in the end, crushing mc's town.  8)

every day mc crush ur caravans when u loses the time spamming. Mc and elf trade with ur drops  :bad: if u are bored come war now or prefer attack legion when the ppl is in nadir fighting?  :crazy:

got bored and nothing to do. in the end, crushing mc's town.  8)

Damn I missed it, many MCs off now a days just go lab on weekends, you guys lucky  :lol:

Warspear 8.0

Опубликованное фото

cool  :good: :rofl:

every day mc crush ur caravans when u loses the time spamming. Mc and elf trade with ur drops  :bad: if u are bored come war now or prefer attack legion when the ppl is in nadir fighting?  :crazy:

lol cross, ur joking? you never win 1 on 1 against me. ur nothing but poor noob rouge.  :lol:

lol cross, ur joking? you never win 1 on 1 against me. ur nothing but poor noob rouge.  :lol:

lol? My post talk about 1 vs1? So dont lie because i winned u in pvp dont cry, yes true u have more chance for win because can run heal  ;) but i wined remember  :spiteful:

AND U WINED SPANISH IN 1VS1? AHHHH NO BECAUSE HE HAVE RANGE AND YOU  CANT HIDE

wait make my new character necro my main new class i have reserved full +8  :dirol: no joking  :crazy:

now spam ur repeated noob rouge again again and again with that show ur mind of children.  :facepalm:

Warspear 8.0

Опубликованное фото

omg lol lmfao goodone elk :drinks:

look like crossfit cant live without spanish.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  everytime i ask him to 1 on 1, he will say " okay! you with spanish "

ps, only noob druid that root but didnt run.  :pleasantry:

look like crossfit cant live without spanish.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  everytime i ask him to 1 on 1, he will say " okay! you with spanish "

and i asked 1 on 1 vs me no vs span and i wined. Dont make more drama and continue spamming trade with urs items lol

Now my replys for ur kid post are this  :crazy:

LOL future of rogue  ;D

ya bus mc got storng skill elf got noob skill :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: its easy for mc  to att camp  caravans . cheak mc caravans camp guards and cheak elf caravans camp guards

mc caravans camp { 5 guards left site 5 guards right side } hard to att camp      elf caravns camp{ 2 guards up 2 guards right 2 guards left} its easy to att camp  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  is not my  comleat  like sulla why elf got easy quest why elf got easy lab  why mc got hard quest why mc got hard lab

hi i am konx i am numbar 1 pro elf on eu why you no  ? bus i got all bg drops and euss  all elfss are noob why you no? bus all elfsss not got bg dropss but now i am noob :( :(  why you no? bus i am not got full lab dropsss  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

olds time when all mc are noob  :shok: :shok:  ok true still noobs  :search: :search: :rofl:

How do you claim mc as noobs mc used to be deserted with very few ppl while elfs roamed around mc lands as thier backyard :crazy: while mc did the quest hard way elfs did it easily coz it was populated with noobs  :tease:

ya bus mc got storng skill elf got noob skill :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: its easy for mc  to att camp  caravans . cheak mc caravans camp guards and cheak elf caravans camp guards

mc caravans camp { 5 guards left site 5 guards right side } hard to att camp      elf caravns camp{ 2 guards up 2 guards right 2 guards left} its easy to att camp  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:  is not my  comleat  like sulla why elf got easy quest why elf got easy lab  why mc got hard quest why mc got hard lab

Legion camp is easy to attack and so is our first town, legion camp has 2 entrances where guards won't block the way, and our first town have wide area to avoid guards, caravan isn't the only camp, right?

S :yahoo: niceeee ....zenonia4 blader too has similar skilll...nice phootoshop

Warspear 8.0

Опубликованное фото