SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Dont cry.  :spiteful:  i killed you in the shadows haha. When u searched item lvl 18 from globins :rofl:  go to ur laberint  :spiteful: maybe got drops but no lvl 18 because only globins of granite drop. Hahajahaahahahahahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give one idea for u, why dont make ur topic blacknia book and up ur daily photos?

This is screenshots from the game not " my personal book photos"  :crazy:

crosfit you 100% sour you killed me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

CROSSFIT , SPANISH, REEZEEH, SUPREMEMAN WINNERS

:crazy: :crazy: :diablo: :diablo: :crazy: :diablo: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

se achico el grupo? donde esta ecua? keidoblast? yo?  :lol: :lol: ... o solo españoles y el sponsor  :pleasantry:

Tu no eres del grupo ya lo tendrias que saber, ecuador le conocimos despues de los dias en bg

Lo. De winners es de los drops BG. tu no estabas =

y supre no es un sponsor es un amigo k nos ayuda kuando kiere y.puede cosa k tu no despues de averte ayudado i averte gastado en un puto elf waterbow 2 costumes i mas mierda  :search:

crosfit you 100% sour you killed me? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dont see the photo?  :shok: in the shadows im on ur corpse  :shok:

Dont cry.  :spiteful:  i killed you in the shadows haha. When u searched item lvl 18 from globins :rofl:  go to ur laberint  :spiteful: maybe got drops but no lvl 18 because only globins of granite drop. Hahajahaahahahahahahahaha  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I give one idea for u, why dont make ur topic blacknia book and up ur daily photos?

This is screenshots from the game not " my personal book photos"  :crazy:

the pics him posted are all about the game. u not an admin or moderator to say if he can or not post his screenshots from the game.

many perverts  :facepalm:

gay peverts... after all madmax is a man

the pics him posted are all about the game. u not an admin or moderator to say if he can or not post his screenshots from the game.gay peverts... after all madmax is a man

Bored? Why reply now? Im not admin lol but for up all photos of ur day make a personal book so shut up and enter in yours problems emo  :bad:

Bored? Why reply now? Im not admin lol but for up all photos of ur day make a personal book so shut up and enter in yours problems emo  :bad:

u didnt undestand? ok, kids need a better explain. blacknia has posted only pictures about the game, so if he wanna post each hour one picture here, there is no rule who say he cant.

u acting like a kid shows how noob u still be, really need grow up a little more for then comment about anything.

to finish, for ur bad i m not emo anymore, good luck thinking u is an admin/moderator/developer.

blacknia has posted only pictures about the game,

no.

crossfit use this playear you like it :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

maylee vs angel

well i m sorry then, permanent ban on blacknia please. (sarcasm even tough many of u don't know whats that)

Still, crossfit have no authority to say where we can or not post.

im not admin but im not stupid. Nia only post photos talking of me with a inteligence of angry kid :wacko: and i replyed with one photo and comments simplest  :facepalm: he or she trying angry me every day here lol thats for i sayed make ur topic personal book for up ur dailys photos ......

and for any mc players never help daniloo any more hes laughting of his friends in forum and try become good guy for all ppl in the back ,lie ,after the big help the noob rebeld lol go play waterbow and go with urs friends wrath of heaven clan  :bad: patetic

Ohh what a surprise not emo  ;D good haha.    I know u are emo dont liee  :lol:

Thanks sulla for reply with simple quote and '"no"  :good:

seriously guys, this forum is hopeless..

somewhat agree with you smurf... almost all topic here there is drama... :facepalm:  only few topics are informative and helpful...

seriously guys, this forum is hopeless..

crossfit  :clapping: say those words to me  :good: nene de mamita  :tease: lo qe tengas qe decir dilo por pm o en el juego  :wacko: haces qedar mal a eu emerald  :bad:

Hello,

If you have some screenshots from the game actions or funny things happened just feel free and post them here!

read page 1 crossfit.

crossfit  :clapping: say those words to me  :good: nene de mamita  :tease: lo qe tengas qe decir dilo por pm o en el juego  :wacko: haces qedar mal a eu emerald  :bad:

Please. Ban this guy insulting and burning me on forum and game,pretend humiliating me,but he cant  :bad:

read page 1 crossfit.

:facepalm: thats the problem dont stop attack me, maybe hes angry for no give more items no? With this u discoverrd ur other face here

:wacko:  I made those pointless screenshots to show you guys what Nia was doing, even though it is screenshots from game, I don't think it's necessary to post useless ones well what I mean is like pics that don't show anything exciting and not only that he posted screenshots like every 5 minutes, just like how I post my non-sense pics in my clan's clanbook  :tease:

:wacko:  I made those pointless screenshots to show you guys what Nia was doing, even though it is screenshots from game, I don't think it's necessary to post useless ones well what I mean is like pics that don't show anything exciting and not only that he posted screenshots like every 5 minutes, just like how I post my non-sense pics in my clan's clanbook  :tease:

Anyone asked u for ur OPINION ? you want to post something go ahead and post it...thats what a forum is meant for...

BUT u got no BUSINESS telling people what is to be POSTED here..

Anyone asked u for ur OPINION ? you want to post something go ahead and post it...thats what a forum is meant for...

BUT u got no BUSINESS telling people what is to be POSTED here..

and your business here is? oh yeah, It's non of your business. go kiss spammers since you love defending them  :facepalm:

almost all topic here has drama  :facepalm: ....  from warspear to shopspear and maybe we can add dramaspear  ;D ....  it's endless....

just take your popcorn and enjoy, tee hee ;D

wait! where is mine? :P