SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

look,u dont have argues anymore, and the thing u wrote in red: maybe elfs started,then okay, elfs suck..............but when u do the same now, it sucks too..........thats it! like u said, U DO WHAT ELFS ALWAYS DO  :bad:  so u do the same shit.

and all the time mc camp there,fornitox and his crew do all the time, ask fornitox :bad: and look,again same shit

Everyone sucks except the people who fight like pros and not like cowards, this argue is getting boring, I just continued it cause I was bored. k bye now,

Everyone sucks except the people who fight like pros and not like cowards, this argue is getting boring, I just continued it cause I was bored. k bye now,

thats exactly what i think too

all ppl sucks who do it,not only elfs...EVERYBODY who fight like coward...

but!

elfs do it way more,

yes,thats right.

when u want to,u can say ppl(most of them elfs,ok) who do it 4 times a day are more coward then ppl who do it 2 times a day  ;D and for rangers it is more easy to fight like that cause of traps,just wait and attack when a mc is inside ,maybe thats the reason  ;D

teyeh is +10 dude i here, outside arena POT POT POT POT.

good job

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  true .. but at arena no POT POT POT  :yahoo: .. xD

two to kill one innocent little lvl14 ranger with no amp or enchant, alone OP ranger kill all, just minding own business and evil low lvl hunters come  Опубликованное фото

10144_.png

two to kill one innocent little lvl14 ranger with no amp or enchant, alone OP ranger kill all, just minding own business and evil low lvl hunters come  Опубликованное фото

:facepalm: :facepalm: waterbow know about it  :wacko:

hornig and knox? two different person...

:facepalm: thats a JOKE,cause u can see each guy 4 times,thats why there are so many crazy smilies: :crazy:

:facepalm:

Опубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фотоОпубликованное фото

was bored  :search:

same i did today too :D but...alone  8)

then blackness saw me and run away and came back with whole party  :shok: but 2 i could kill and then i could escape  :spiteful:  blackness no brain i guess,dont know....but it was fun  :spiteful:

same i did today too :D but...alone  8)

then blackness saw me and run away and came back with whole party  :shok: but 2 i could kill and then i could escape  :spiteful:  blackness no brain i guess,dont know....but it was fun  :spiteful:

next time invite me  :shout: :shout: ill go with u  :spiteful:

Опубликованное фото

the "super" tehyeh with +10 equips  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: dead again vs two noobs rangers  ;D and he didnt touch us  :rofl: rich not means gud player  :rofl: OP RANGER xD

Опубликованное фото

the "super" tehyeh with +10 equips  :pleasantry: :pleasantry: dead again vs two noobs rangers  ;D and he didnt touch us  :rofl: rich not means gud player  :rofl: OP RANGER xD

WTF? Yunzhii? I don't remember this :shok:

1 normal day on Emerald,

some elf want to do the Chainless quests.. 

here was the answer !  :dirol:

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

Опубликованное фото

MC power, we are under populated but still ROCK  ;D