SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Fine then  :facepalm:  Guess u guys have done ur job :good:

nope, Our job is non-ending  ;D  it ends when elves end, which will be when all rich people move to MC  :wacko:

After many tries, after many deaths by hidding Sulla killing on mobs :diablo: , after 3 hours spent in front of cave entrance, weve finally did it. :yahoo:

Опубликованное фото

now that's an obvious treason to our kind  :diablo: :diablo:

Your pictures are shit, how people do you need to kill a Rogue? I kill you alone yesterday, I kill 6  times alone today, and you haven't killed me alone a single time  :lol:

lol merc...are u kidding?

u r proud that u can kill a lv 14 ranger who use only cheap crap equipment and quest-bow (maybe all +1-+2 and no runes,maybe some dull) and u say: wow,u cant kill me alone...i am stronger then u....

are u drunken today?  ;D

better be proud when u kill arrogant elfs like anakpanah  ;D

u r proud that u can kill a lv 14 ranger who use only cheap crap equipment and quest-bow (maybe all +1-+2 and no runes,maybe some dull) and u say: wow,u cant kill me alone...i am stronger then u....

are u drunken today?  ;D

No, what is impresive, is that he went into Riff ALONE, and killed that little snot nose ranger. It takes the ranger and 6 other elves to kill him alone at the cave entrance.... Which one sounds more impresive?? :lol:

No, what is impresive, is that he went into Riff ALONE, and killed that little snot nose ranger. It takes the ranger and 6 other elves to kill him alone at the cave entrance.... Which one sounds more impresive?? :lol:

honestly not hard for a rogue go into a city,u know the thing called stealth? he can kill that weak ranger with 2 hits...so nothing,either waterbow nor merc are impressive (i could attack anakpanah with my lv 12 rogue in riff too,gave him two hits befor i die...so not hard :D)

Im just saying I didnt hit Merc even once, u can clearly c im atking one of the mobs.  ;)

are u drunken today?  ;D

No, I did not kill a level 14 ranger with noob set, I killed daniloo's ranger alone  :lol: see the difference? thats what happened  ;D

And thanks Uxie for not attacking me  :blush:

-.- u really want us elfs to post how u guys do the same? come on sulla,dont say elfs sucks when they do such things that mc do too

-.- u really want us elfs to post how u guys do the same? come on sulla,dont say elfs sucks when they do such things that mc do too

yea post it when 10 mc wait at right side of nadir, almost always we atk caravans when  we outnumber, there they just camp for hours with traps.

to scaried to leave safety of nadir, elfs suck in emerald:

I don't get why MC always manage to push the war to camp Riff or Elf Commander place, but elves RARELY manage to push the war to Utlagi or Legion, and yet they have more population and they also camp at nadir sides and then when LOW HP they immediately RUN inside, either they are pathetic or they just suck  :wacko:

@Jayrox go ahead, I doubt you'd find 5 MCs camping those spots cause all I know is Elves are camper suckers depend on traps and never charge like men, no wonder why they never push the war, they wait like gaylords, You know it, we all know it, don't defend them with lies, you's suppose to fight back like say Sulla noob always run crossing stealth then go in cave when he sees 2 rangers and then he almost pisses his pants :wacko:

1. mc run at nadir all the time in 1vs 1 or war,not only elfs.

2. dont forget: elfs cant see rogues....... we need traps or the low levels got killed by madmax who want to show that he is stronger then lv 14 guys  ;D

3. rogues attack with invivsible sneaky stealth, ranger put invisible sneaky traps. everybody just use their skills for their advantage. if u like it or not,its part of the game and dont mean that such ppl are noobs...

by the way i heart rogues new skill is put a trap too. so when its true i bet rogues camp on nadir side and while i run in a invisible trap i got killed by invisible guy.everybody just use their skills to do what they think is the best.

thats my oppinnion...and when sulla say all emerald elf suck....then i dont agree.sure some elfs here suck,but same on mc side. dont say such things in generel-.-

so merc i dont say that elfs dont camp or run, but mc run too,but when u want to i can make screenshots to show u that nearly everyday mc try to attack me or others,then nearly died and suddenly run in nadir. and about traps.like i said,there is no other way to stop somebody u cant see ;) and dont call them gaylords merc -.- u cry when somebody call u gaylord but u call others gaylord so please let it be :unknw: and rangers have to camp behind trap,they are ranged class,it is best tactic to kill mc,so why should they stop making traps and camp ?

2. dont forget: elfs cant see rogues....... we need traps or the low levels got killed by madmax who want to show that he is stronger then lv 14 guys  ;D

3. rogues attack with invivsible sneaky stealth, ranger put invisible sneaky traps. everybody just use their skills for their advantage. if u like it or not,its part of the game and dont mean that such ppl are noobs...

by the way i heart rogues new skill is put a trap too. so when its true i bet rogues camp on nadir side and while i run in a invisible trap i got killed by invisible guy.everybody just use their skills to do what they think is the best.

thats my oppinnion...and when sulla say all emerald elf suck....then i dont agree.sure some elfs here suck,but same on mc side. dont say such things in generel-.-

so merc i dont say that elfs dont camp or run, but mc run too,but when u want to i can make screenshots to show u that nearly everyday mc try to attack me or others,then nearly died and suddenly run in nadir. and about traps.like i said,there is no other way to stop somebody u cant see ;) and dont call them gaylords merc -.- u cry when somebody call u gaylord but u call others gaylord so please let it be :unknw: and rangers have to camp behind trap,they are ranged class,it is best tactic to kill mc,so why should they stop making traps and camp ?

:facepalm: :facepalm: my crit u 1525!i forget Ss  :wacko: :wacko:

Ok then, Emerald War Elves suck so bad they couldn't even push the war to MC base and destroy MC town unlike MCs who charge to elf caravan/Riff and destroy all elves and die with honor but poor elves stay in other side of door trapping and waiting LIKE gaylords and then they camp at right side of nadir and when they have low HP they run LIKE gaylords into nadir, there I didn't say all elves suck and I did NOT call them gaylords, Happy?  and then when I call MC gaylords you go like " yeah they always run to nadir and hide with stealth etc etc "  :facepalm:  and way to stop someone you can't see? is standing in 1 place putting like 10-20 traps in 1 spot infront of door waiting for MC to come in and then you kill them one by one a way to stop someone you can't see? I don't think so.

And I will definitely not " CRY " when someone calls me gaylord cause I know I am not gay and I am not a child, I can take harsh words call my parents shit I don't care, it's just words  :wacko:

so u forgot ur trouble with luks i guess...cause instead of "dont care about" u insulted him too,u remember  ;) so just stop call other player..."they play like gaylords..." and stop to discuss about it now pls.

when u have only bd and some druid u can rush into mc city. but what would it bring when u rush with ranger into a mc city? barb charge then they dead in seconds.

ranger are campers,they are made for it. and when i am in a good party without ranger we always rush into city or just into a crowd of mc.but why should a ranger rush into a crowd of mc?

rangers goal is to try not getting touched by the mc. so trap+go back + attack with blessing/ss.

for ranger it is better to do this. so they kill more mc. thats it.

the problem i have with many some elfs is: they see a crowd of mc coming from nadir,what they do: they run back. and run into riff....what does it bring....i better try kill kill a shaman befor i die in the crowd and then i am back in respawn carravans and can attack again...thats much better then running.

but on mc side, there is same problem.

rangers are made for camping,thats why devs give them traps and ss.

and many times u guys wait at behind bridge up elfs carravans. isnt it the same...only with out traps?

so u forgot ur trouble with luks i guess...cause instead of "dont care about" u insulted him too,u remember  ;) so just stop call other player..."they play like gaylords..." and stop to discuss about it now pls.

I already answered that, I am not gay, if I was gay then I would've kept quit and let Luks spread a lie that I am gay then everyone will think I am gay but I am not, anyways who cares only idiots would think I am gay  :wacko:

when u have only bd and some druid u can rush into mc city. but what would it bring when u rush with ranger into a mc city? barb charge then they dead in seconds.

ranger are campers,they are made for it. and when i am in a good party without ranger we always rush into city or just into a crowd of mc.but why should a ranger rush into a crowd of mc?

rangers goal is to try not getting touched by the mc. so trap+go back + attack with blessing/ss.

for ranger it is better to do this. so they kill more mc. thats it.

Barb charge fails 80% of the time, Rangers in groups are like 500 machine guns shooting at you non-stop plus making you run around from Scatter shot, I doubt 10 barbs can make a plan in 1 second and pick different targets and charge different rangers and charge does not work all the time  :wacko:

the problem i have with many some elfs is: they see a crowd of mc coming from nadir,what they do: they run back. and run into riff....what does it bring....i better try kill kill a shaman befor i die in the crowd and then i am back in respawn carravans and can attack again...thats much better then running.

but on mc side, there is same problem.

rangers are made for camping,thats why devs give them traps and ss.

and many times u guys wait at behind bridge up elfs carravans. isnt it the same...only with out traps?

Let me ask you few questions:

1. Would you run into the other side of the bridge with 15 elves waiting with traps then you die 2 seconds after you reach the other side?

2. MC always charge to elf town and you know what that means, we are in the spot you REVIVE, so its like 500 elves vs. 15 MCs, so now we wait at bridge just like elves do at right side of nadir. So you are saying you want to go to the place where your enemies revive and they will come and attack you non-stop? simple question

3. How are rangers campers, just cause Devs gave them traps? it was to trick Rogues into stepping into them or placed in front line of war so Rogues couldn't do 750-800! stealth crit on you guys ( 950-1000!on the newbies with lvl 9 or 12 armour without enchant ) not for waiting at other side and never going to other side, only noobs do that. MC always have to charge into the traps and then die then repeat same thing at right side of nadir  :facepalm:  I remember old wars, the epic ones without campers, when we used to destroy each others caravans, now elves usually stop at right side of nadir since they got traps and wait for enemies to come and get safe or easy kills like cowards.

in every post there is a "gay....." word merc,and even if the topic is about elf campers,u start talking about gaylords-.- just stop that shit now-.-

yes i do at the moment, only difference: the mc use earthquake to stun me

look what mc do right now/did right now: in my eyes not better then the elfs who sulla posted:

i tried to leave nadir...died ofcourse,and same wehn i tried to get into nadir after i died.

and then at bridge same...mc camp to kill elfs instead of run into carravans where about 10 elfs where-.-

10011_.png

10012_.png

10013_.png

in every post there is a "gay....." word merc,and even if the topic is about elf campers,u start talking about gaylords-.- just stop that shit now-.-

yes i do at the moment, only difference: the mc use earthquake to stun me

look what mc do right now/did right now: in my eyes not better then the elfs who sulla posted:

i tried to leave nadir...died ofcourse,and same wehn i tried to get into nadir after i died.

and then at bridge same...mc camp to kill elfs instead of run into carravans where about 10 elfs where-.-

hmmmm, I wonder who's corpse are those in the nadir pic, prolly the camper elves that they killed and it's only fair that MC gets to do what elves ALWAYS do, and the bridge thing......

2. MC always charge to elf town and you know what that means, we are in the spot you REVIVE, so its like 500 elves vs. 15 MCs, so now we wait at bridge just like elves do at right side of nadir. So you are saying you want to go to the place where your enemies revive and they will come and attack you non-stop? simple question

hmmmm, I wonder who's corpse are those in the nadir pic, prolly the camper elves that they killed and it's only fair that MC gets to do what elves ALWAYS do, and the bridge thing......

htey killed me and 2 other lv 14+15 who wnated to leave nadir and then me and a lv 14 bd who wanted to enter again-.- other corpse dont know ,but they have to be of ppl who go there in the time between i died and go back there -.- they jut camped to kill us,and they did it yesterday too.

and look,u say on yourown that u guys do THE SAME what elfs do too, so why u mc say: elfs act like gaylords and all elfs suck??????  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  omg merc...

htey killed me and 2 other lv 14+15 who wnated to leave nadir and then me and a lv 14 bd who wanted to enter again-.- other corpse dont know ,but they have to be of ppl who go there in the time between i died and go back there -.- they jut camped to kill us,and they did it yesterday too.

and look,u say on yourown that u guys do THE SAME what elfs do too, so why u mc say: elfs act like gaylords and all elfs suck??????  :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok: :shok:  omg merc...

:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: 

look,u dont have argues anymore, and the thing u wrote in red: maybe elfs started,then okay, elfs suck..............but when u do the same now, it sucks too..........thats it! like u said, U DO WHAT ELFS ALWAYS DO  :bad:  so u do the same shit.

and all the time mc camp there,fornitox and his crew do all the time, ask fornitox :bad: and look,again same shit

10015_.png