SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Demono and snorlar? Bah. The stupid slime was the best. Dragonslayer cloak :panda5:

Edited by Raislin

46 minutes ago, Raislin said:

Demono and snorlar? Bah. The stupid slime was the best. Dragonslayer cloak :panda5:

I wouldnt mind that back either cus i dropped mine cus it use to be damn useless

• 2 weeks later...
42 minutes ago, Doremy said:

+9 tech daggers, lv22/20 horror accessories, and a hell of a lot of buffs

warspear_2017-10-06_21-49-22.png

Imagine there was more debuffs on that frog like necro's infection. Btw nice crit, do you have relics too?

Edited by Omercix
typo

Just now, Omercix said:

Image there was more debuffs on that frog like necro's infection. Btw nice crit, do you have relics too?

I got some small ones here and there, most notable is the 50% off energy consumption on the auto atk buff. The crit was done by an expert skill, so no relics there to help it

6 minutes ago, Doremy said:

I got some small ones here and there, most notable is the 50% off energy consumption on the auto atk buff. The crit was done by an expert skill, so no relics there to help it

That relic which decrease energy consumption off the passive skill by %50 is really vital :D I need one for my hunter :cray:

1 minute ago, Omercix said:

That relic which decrease energy consumption off the passive skill by %50 is really vital :D I need one for my hunter :cray:

I need a bunch of relics for my charmer too but considering i've no friends at that side, im fine with nothing, i guess

21 hours ago, Omercix said:

Magic dk :hehe:

FB_IMG_1508493023930.jpg

I always wondered what is a full magic dk good for. Do you deal more damage than pdmg?

26 minutes ago, Gladiator said:

I always wondered what is a full magic dk good for. Do you deal more damage than pdmg?

Ofc no but sharp shadow is really fun. 2.5k+ magic dmg crit. But in this foto there was tons of buffs on me so I have techno spear +8 and my normal magic damage is around 450.

23 hours ago, TheCabbage said:

Best item

wp_ss_20171024_0002.png

Im happy im not only one who noticed that .

i was linking it in chat and telling people u can open it :dunno:

ab6486b14b.png Is it okay having done this many runs in 2 days time and having gotten 0 drops? Or am i just really, really unlucky?

When whole events gone shitty but then something little happens that makes it all okay.

IMG_6342.PNG

Edited by vavavi

23 hours ago, Doremy said:

ab6486b14b.png Is it okay having done this many runs in 2 days time and having gotten 0 drops? Or am i just really, really unlucky?

No bad. You just need 57 runs more to break my record of "No drops after x runs"

And am competing for it right now..... >.>

1 hour ago, Disfigured said:

Why still confuse me with lordxx or lordwthnameScreenshot_2017-11-02-23-33-32.pngScreenshot_2017-11-02-23-33-25.png

Be happy with it :D

He is an op player, and they think you are him because only one letter is the difference in your nicks.

Edited by BennyBT

• 2 weeks later...
On Friday, November 03, 2017 at 1:34 AM, BennyBT said:

Be happy with it :D

He is an op player, and they think you are him because only one letter is the difference in your nicks.

Ik he is an op player, my ranger was an op char too but now is so weak... I chose this nickname cause have two meanings for me:

1st. Lordxv= Lord-Xavier (my second name)

2nd. Lordxv = Lord-Xavier and Vale...

Edited by Disfigured