SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

23 minutes ago, Omercix said:

Because you gank questers , all questers in mc side know that you are a ganker.

I still havent found out why darksoul changed name. For fun?

4 hours ago, Omercix said:

Because you gank questers , all questers in mc side know that you are a ganker.

u kill me my alt 2 vs 1   i on my man  

why u kill me 1 v s 2 

9 hours ago, breakout said:

:boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon::boohoo-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:  why ban halp pm me :cat7::crying1:

bandicam 2017-09-15 13-30-49-464.jpg

Wow if this system was applied in Warspear it would be amazing. 

Ban all win-lose party abusers.

Edited by Gladiator

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

Wow if this system was applied in Warspear it would be amazing. 

Ban all win-lose party abusers.

Too bad its not against EULA 

image.png

image.png

I was hoping the quest portion wouldnt end up as hey i have more mcoins than you. Which is why i participated. But since dgs apparently give quests too well duck it.:pin8: Dk on his 6th set and seeker starting 4th soon. :pin8:

Better fix this shit before next ranking competition. Wouldnt be hard either. Just make the progress quest cancel when leaving the dungeon instead of complete. :pin8:

Edited by Raislin

1 minute ago, Gladiator said:

Fair

Warspear Online 17.09.2017 17_17_14.png

Warspear Online 17.09.2017 17_17_11.png

Dang dg spammers :crazy:

Looks lie hes going to get 2 serpent and theyre [equipping] so hes rich

Edited by Jcbreff

I quess it was kinda worth for that us guy. There's like 3 ppl spamming dgs in eu. All of them have now used 10 sets+. One of them will get Top dg and one top quest. While a poor guy who came to talk shit to me while i actually quested and was the number 1 will be #2 in both categories. 500k Well spent in staminas to get 14 sets of shitty chests. :rofl:

Edited by Raislin

1 hour ago, Raislin said:

I quess it was kinda worth for that us guy. There's like 3 ppl spamming dgs in eu. All of them have now used 10 sets+. One of them will get Top dg and one top quest. While a poor guy who came to talk shit to me while i actually quested and was the number 1 will be #2 in both categories. 500k Well spent in staminas to get 14 sets of shitty chests. :rofl:

Really sad :bye-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:

2 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Well you are just dogs though.

Why do you think that? Everyone has the free will to do anything they want and it's none of your business. If they want to work hard to get a good place at the tournament, that's fine. Who you are to judge them?

6 hours ago, BennyBT said:

Why do you think that? Everyone has the free will to do anything they want and it's none of your business. If they want to work hard to get a good place at the tournament, that's fine. Who you are to judge them?

One year ago he was on AoAl :pin2: maybe he just had a bad experience being there

That's right.. The best place to talk about those adult topics is in a 2d mmo game with random kids, and then posting ss on the forum to show how you 'rekt' that random guy behind your computer screen with info that you got from your butt, not very clever because it also shows your mindset, giving an idea about the type of person you are. You should have kept the PMs private.

Even if I agree with the main idea of yours, @blacknia, I have to share Gladiator's opinion. Warspear Online, with it's 50 character line limit is not a good place to start a religious debate, especially without respecting the other. 

You may believe in what you believe, but without enough background info about the other's and especially your religion, you really shouldn't start debating. In a game. 

On ١٩‏/٩‏/٢٠١٧ at 7:54 AM, BennyBT said:

Its funny how unscrewed saying that but look at these pls damn beggar then say dog:head-crazy-rabbit-emoticon:he beg for a skill xD true dog spotted

Screenshot_2017-09-21-06-57-40.png

Guys, please, try not to post screenshots with insulting dialogs and curse language here. :whyyy1:

If you'd really like to share them, do it in private messages or somewhere else.