SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

On 20.6.2017 at 9:03 AM, Turtle said:

Someone kept Begging me to sell them signs ... I kept telling them no and they wouldn't leave me alone so I just decided to use them all.

IMG_1862.PNG

You forgot to put old runes and old signs on it you idiot xD

19 minutes ago, MCocktail said:

You forgot to put old runes and old signs on it you idiot xD

To bad I didn't get Crit Enchances oh we'll need to get these 10

IMG_1873.PNG

IMG_1872.PNG

On 6/20/2017 at 0:33 PM, Turtle said:

Someone kept Begging me to sell them signs ... I kept telling them no and they wouldn't leave me alone so I just decided to use them all.

IMG_1862.PNG

fk my life:facepalm:

3 hours ago, Lazylion said:

So there is a cloak lol, tried find one for a long time, way back. Had all exept the cloak.

To bad, theres a 13 one and a 14 one they drop from Slug too Btw if your level 20 it's hilarious.

Got any other insanely amped nub stuff?

10 hours ago, Kilgor said:

Be careful when buying craft materials :crazy:

scammer.png

You were buying at 7.5k each? Expensive

Edited by Applepine

49 minutes ago, Applepine said:

You were buying at 7.5k each? Expensive

the craft material prices on eu side went mad these last few weeks, the chinese came and now everyone wants +10 craft hp gear. everything that is in unlimited supply like signs got cheaper, while everything like ethereal essences sky rocketed.

Edited by Urscrewed

5 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

the craft material prices on eu side went mad these last few weeks, the chinese came and now everyone wants +10 craft hp gear. everything that is in unlimited supply like signs got cheaper, while everything like ethereal essences sky rocketed.

Sad but true :cray:

On 2017-6-27 at 3:24 AM, Lazylion said:

So there is a cloak lol, tried find one for a long time, way back. Had all exept the cloak.

I have 1 , its extremly rare  , if u want can sell to you for 100k only :)

9 hours ago, Urscrewed said:

Meh, the prices of craft materials on us elf didnt escalate fast like 4k-5k for energy cata/energy ess, 6k for ether cata, and 35-40k for ether ess. 

Bout chineses, they buy much mcoins, sell mshop items cheap, but buy gears and materials at high prices xd, crazy huh?

39 minutes ago, Urscrewed said:

i dont get it.

me neither

1 hour ago, graybeardx said:

can i still play this game without buying mcoins? 

Yup, but as a completely new player. It will take you alot of time to get somewhere. I would say it would take you a year or two to gear up and amp a decent char for pvp and pve without coins. But can be done faster if you play 24//7 or find the right people.

the thing i hate in warspear is that to make gold you already need to be high amped with good gear otherwise you will not get invited. And the crafting system is a joke. I wish the crafting was like in albion. I mean there is no way ypu are gınna make money with crafting

Edited by graybeardx

You do make money with crafting but its going to take a long time until you can get there. There's always a need for high level items from crafting. Depending on class you can get invited to dungeons with semi crap gear. Mostly healers. Tanks and dps will have higher requirements but there are far fewer of the ones that can do a good job. Outside of active guilds going for tourneys anyway etc.

Or you could make some friends and let them carry you. :unknw:

@Ikafati Never did.

@graybeardx Yea, a shaman/necro/priest/druid would help alot. Becuse you wouldnt need that much work to start solo bosses at iselnort for gold and then start build your way up.

4 hours ago, Lazylion said:

@Ikafati Never did.

@graybeardx Yea, a shaman/necro/priest/druid would help alot. Becuse you wouldnt need that much work to start solo bosses at iselnort for gold and then start build your way up.

yes healers are best for getting to the top as free to play.

22 hours ago, graybeardx said:

the thing i hate in warspear is that to make gold you already need to be high amped with good gear otherwise you will not get invited. And the crafting system is a joke. I wish the crafting was like in albion. I mean there is no way ypu are gınna make money with crafting

Speaking from experience, the Swamps are an amazing place to farm, even at higher levels.

12 minutes ago, Nosotraes said:

Speaking from experience, the Swamps are an amazing place to farm, even at higher levels.

thanks i will look into it, i never really spent much time there.