SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

It depends on what build you want to make really. Im going more stun focused build with points in dark prism, warrior healing, oppression. For experts points in otherworldly fire and petrify. May put points in Knowledge of the dead man (all 3 experts at 3/4) depending on how things work out. So having a high magic damage instead of physical will be a good thing. Could always use a staff which im also considering. Im likeing charmer so far so might make it my main. Dont mind the investment into a staff and a mace + shield that much.

Edited by Raislin

7 hours ago, Ikafati said:

Can you still get ethereal essences by disassembling low level arena armor?

Some people says its bugged , I did not tried myself but it could be  changed with this update and as always , like an background upgrade , they did not mentioned it in update notes.

I dissassembled lots of low lvl arena weapons but didn't get any catalysts. Maybe the item's level has to be same or higher than you.

wouldnt make sense since you can still get essences from disassembling the low level craft rings unless they changed it recently

23 hours ago, Lazylion said:

Ouch the serpent , once paid 12,6k coins for it :cray: 

I paid 13k to get the hunter costume.

Am I missing the point?

43 minutes ago, Pecleb said:

is anyone feeling like me ppl are crazy to buy costume at 2m?:biggrin:

im so jealous never got more that much money, even if i sum up all the gold i ever had on all my char:tongue:

When you start whaling, 2m is just cents

Someone kept Begging me to sell them signs ... I kept telling them no and they wouldn't leave me alone so I just decided to use them all.

IMG_1862.PNG

17 hours ago, Turtle said:

Someone kept Begging me to sell them signs ... I kept telling them no and they wouldn't leave me alone so I just decided to use them all.

IMG_1862.PNG

im tilted

19 hours ago, Turtle said:

IMG_1862.PNG

gg

22 hours ago, Turtle said:

IMG_1862.PNG

I quoted also gimme a like bq21.gif

OT6KdvQEfa718KX1JqkQQBEEQJ4ZU6WKcT5UIgiA

Charmer in progress :shout:

4 minutes ago, Eldhrimnir said:

@Raislin

I get it, some ppl like apples, some ppl like oranges.. some ppl prefer staff play.. but for the love of doge, you don't even hotkey call?

i have call at lv1. completely useless at this level with no p damage

Edited by Raislin