SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Nobody ever invites me to join a dungeon. :cray:

Heh. I never got invited because I didn't have +10 items. Thanks to that I wasn't able to get gold to get Signs and +10 my weapons, thus not getting invited because I was not +10.

Party stamina depends on damagers and tanks, so yea if you're low amped people won't invite, if you don't plan to be then just play as healer, everyone will invite even if you're low amped :P

Party stamina depends on damagers and tanks, so yea if you're low amped people won't invite, if you don't plan to be then just play as healer, everyone will invite even if you're low amped :P

No they don't. Trust me.

They do, even with low amped arena staff as healers you will be invited in dg. Maybe not in high level dungeon, but in dungeon 20 and bellow you'll be invited.

I am a ranger and I just have 748 damage, but when I entered the dungeon, a 1000+ damage BD did just hit 10.000 more damage in total lol

I am a ranger and I just have 748 damage, but when I entered the dungeon, a 1000+ damage BD did just hit 10.000 more damage in total lol

and how much damage do you take comparing to that bd?

and how much damage do you take comparing to that bd?

I don't look at that :blush:

Whenever someone complains about my deff when I want to join a dungeon, I say: If you have a good tank, then you should not give a shit about my defense.

Anyone else than me who actually thinks that those would look cute as costumes, especially for girls?post-23872-0-72518000-1485706992_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-15310000-1485707017_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-53195800-1485707042_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-27624800-1485707066_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-13744500-1485707092_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-17175300-1485707123_thumb.pngpost-23872-0-04203200-1485707148_thumb.png

I bought some of them just to use them at town when I camp there because I find them so cuuuute!

That Awesome moment when your guild wins the tournament and it's finally time for a chest Opening, but you belong to the Legion Faction and are a Male char user

Screenshot_2017-01-30-11-05-24.png

That Awesome moment when your guild wins the tournament and it's finally time for a chest Opening, but you belong to the Legion Faction and are a Male char user

Sell for EZ $

Got the idea i wanted a high lvl priest and 1 day after i found this lvl 21 priest on my account. Took me 4 more days to lvl 23.

#Lazynotthatlazyanymore 

Level all my chars to 28 pls. Im too lazy to go past 22 :nea:

Level all my chars to 28 pls. Im too lazy to go past 22 :nea:

This is to relatable finally making a 26 char but it's taking forever and I regret it. Also expensive af lmao might as well amp a troll mask +10 instead lol

Got the idea i wanted a high lvl priest and 1 day after i found this lvl 21 priest on my account. Took me 4 more days to lvl 23.

#Lazynotthatlazyanymore

Took me 1 year to reach level 20,and another to reach 24. Jesus, dude, respect!