SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

Ugliest character that I have ever seen.-.attachicon.gifScreenshot_2017-01-14-22-47-08.png

That is one beautiful individual. How darest thou talk behind his back about his looks. Maybe he is deeply insecure of his outward appearance and now he is deeply hurt because you talked behind his back and judged his appearance. Shame on you. :aggressive:

That is one beautiful individual. How darest thou talk behind his back about his looks. Maybe he is deeply insecure of his outward appearance and now he is deeply hurt because you talked behind his back and judged his appearance. Shame on you. :aggressive:

Did you just assume his gender?

*Triggered*

That orange damage thing indicates that that is not your attack. Your critical hits have the same "color" as your normal attacks, with th "!" behind. Or they changed it in a later update, idk.

Sorry for that, but it's still really impressive to score one that high!

Edited by Nosotraes

That orange damage thing indicates that that is not your attack. Your critical hits have the same "color" as your normal attacks, with th "!" behind. Or they changed it in a later update, idk.

Sorry for that, but it's still really impressive to score one that high!

It's the 28's crit.

I don't know why people keep asking me...I don't LOOK rich and I AM NOT rich. :mega_shok:

I also always had that. Lazy nubs. I might sound like an old guy, but if they worked for it, then maybe, just maybe, they won't have to ask again.

Nosotraes, that's my crit. Im Willowbow. You can clearly see in the pic that Praecisio(my husband), the lvl15 range in the screenshot, took the screenshot for me. I was pretty proud of it. There's too many haters here :(

Nosotraes, that's my crit. Im Willowbow. You can clearly see in the pic that Praecisio(my husband), the lvl15 range in the screenshot, took the screenshot for me. I was pretty proud of it. There's too many haters here :(

How could anyone possibly know? xD :blush:

Fair enough, but I still remain sceptical:P

That moment When someone asks you for an "Acc" but you, still, misunderstand

Screenshot_2017-01-25-12-16-13(1).png

Edited by Higgings

you guys hear bout this? yea black people are buying up all the red bull. yea, you know.. it's true.. you guys hear bout this? no, this is for real, this is for real, they can't keep redbull on the shells in the stores.. on the black neighborhoods.. yea they can't keep redbull on the shells. yea aparently they heard that redbull gives you wings so.. 

you know, like.. chicken wings..