SCREENSHOTS FROM THE GAME

zhark

first partys to kill on emerald server mountain clan, like all other bosses in lab, because our elfs suck lol:

Jaja nice pic but you forgot to mention who killed the eye.  :blush: Where is he???  8)

good!!!!!!! Today try this :yahoo:

lol, this only for shaman, rogue stand in back watching  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

ask Sapphire elves what is unbalance or russians, Emerald elves are just too stupid, I mean mass ranger army and they have more number yet they still lose? why? why, cause they stupid, they rush in 1 by 1 and attack like gods  :facepalm: happens all the time, the only time they win is when they trap and kill us, no strategy just charge in 1  by 1  :wacko:

hm, thx for words sulla. but i knew mcs overpowered since a little long  :facepalm:

10 mcs, 20 elfs

bd no chance x shaman.

screen whole message, why cut it?

"i go on to say blessing OP" when u ask if were overpowered.

EARTH USELESS AGAINST THE TWO RANGE CLASSES ELFS HAVE.

2 partys elfs just reached there third boss with no healer, and kill mob in 2 seconds because 80% rangers there, that isnt OP?

Опубликованное фото

why sapphire and rus elfs not cry mc overpowered? only emerald elfs are such noobs