Everybody able to brake rule 3.3 ?

Sexctasy

Question

Rule 3.3 says "Trading or offering to trade game objects, including game currency for real money;"

and what i see every day is...

Опубликованное фото

Its good idea to sell your account to someone and take it back later, when its made up by someone.

i think they take their accounts back, and costumer is victim of this. I wonder why this guys never get ban or something for this, when i get ban in forum for smiple and small things. :facepalm:

5 answers to this question

They probably get their acc back or not...but the "buyer" is the guilty anyway...bcuz its illegal...and u cant complain if it happens to u

Rule 3.3 says "Trading or offering to trade game objects, including game currency for real money;"

and what i see every day is...

Опубликованное фото

Its good idea to sell your account to someone and take it back later, when its made up by someone.

i think they take their accounts back, and costumer is victim of this. I wonder why this guys never get ban or something for this, when i get ban in forum for smiple and small things. :facepalm:

they dnt know abt it, developer must add rule list too in game.

Hello there!

On which server is he playing? I'm asking because this nickname can be found on both Emerald and Sapphire.

Hello there!

On which server is he playing? I'm asking because this nickname can be found on both Emerald and Sapphire.

US-Sapphire