Laaaag,So much lag only in Arena. Why?

Chrystall

I loosed 30-40 fights because this f.ucking lag in Arena!!!!!What the f.uck is happens?  >:D Don't tell me its my net because i have a damn good one!!!! >:D >:D

I loosed 30-40 fights because this f.ucking lag in Arena!!!!!What the f.uck is happens?  :diablo: Don't tell me its my net because i have a damn good one!!!! :diablo: :diablo:

Agree, sometimes when paladins are about to use their stun skill before u try to use your skill on them, u get lag for 1-3 second and they get their skill first on use  :facepalm:

Since 3.4.4 game lags more than before, normaly i had blades hitting bit faster, ow it takes ages to make on single hit  :facepalm:

I loosed 30-40 fights because this f.ucking lag in Arena!!!!!What the f.uck is happens?  :diablo: Don't tell me its my net because i have a damn good one!!!! :diablo: :diablo:

It could be your internet losing connection to the game for some time,for me it happens sometimes,thought i have a good internet too.  :wacko:

is true that every time the lag is worse if both changed the game because s.hit not fix broadband network willing to play live the connection is terrible lag playing with that kind of creators are?? make a network game and do not even know to establish a good connection, stop useless updates and fix up the connection has a good look and I hope you read these managers never do anything about this issue we are all tired of the damn lag

:diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm: :diablo: :facepalm:

todavia espero una respuesta de los administradores que me respondan si van a rreglar la conexion de internet para que no haya tanto lag o acaso no pueden ni siquiera hacer eso y lo unico que saben hacer es bannear a personajes inocentes  :diablo: