Trust

HeadHunter

I gave my account to stranger in warspear, he promised me he will level at norlant and take rewards and gold only. It's fine for now. Is my trust legit?? I need advise. Or should I change password right now.

I gave my account to stranger in warspear, he promised me he will level at norlant and take rewards and gold only. It's fine for now. Is my trust legit?? I need advise. Or should I change password right now.

keyword "STRANGER" lol... no comment

Exactly  :spiteful:

But well, guy still havent hacked him, who knows  :pardon:

maybe takin his time  ;D or maybe nothing to take from his account .

:blush: jk kiddin  ;D

I am not a fool to do so either, No matter he changes the password I can still recover my account, I just pray that he wont sell my arena gears for penny. And the account holder is indian, indian are scared to shit of Nepali.

I am not a fool to do so either, No matter he changes the password I can still recover my account, I just pray that he wont sell my arena gears for penny. And the account holder is indian, indian are scared to shit of Nepali.

Thats just mean, man.

Sounds like you'r using the guy  :bad:

Like a little slave or something  :bad: :bad:

No he's not a slave. He wants doom and I want XP, May he get doom and may I be lvl 20. I believe in successful critical with luck more than +10 doom.

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Ill just share this and let you take a look at the EULA  :)

• Dont lend, buy, sell, share accounts.
Trading accounts is prohibited by Aigrinds terms and EULA.     

http://warspear-online.com/en/rules/eula

I can't believe it, Found first guy to read Terms and  Condition and Eula, You are unique boy, i respect it. And I appreciate you are equally fool to read it. Just lead the entire life by one rule.

Rule #1. There are no any rules. :):)

He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose.

Good quote but I prefer the wording here

"He is no fool who parts with that which he cannot keep, when he is sure to be recompensed with that which he cannot lose."

And on topic:

I think it not very wise to trust anyone with account info, especially strangers.

1)I dont smoke weeds bro, 2)but I do not dare deny the fact you will believe me, 3) coz I Lied. Ok now it up to you to believe out of 3 numbers. GOODLUCK AND CHECKMATE!!

1)I dont smoke weeds bro, 2)but I do not dare deny the fact you will believe me, 3) coz I Lied. Ok now it up to you to believe out of 3 numbers. GOODLUCK AND CHECKMATE!!

Wut?    :search:

Ill just share this and let you take a look at the EULA  :)

oh damn look who here has sold or bought or traded accounts

good thing i  made all my chars from lvl 1(besides reu sneaked My Nessah 19-20) #sange didnt need anyone to pilot or slave for me like some people

i wont name any names or anything or we might get some drama squads trying 2 days to lie and lie

#1 loser jelly go pew pew in a bun of chili cheese hotdog

40581_.png

Hey bro :D If I was so much active, I would work and find job to get standard bottles. Next I am not M coin user, instead I would like to drink another round and sing loud. Yes, I am lazy and equally crazy. I trust where it doesn't need at all. :) My grandfather once told me '' Where there is religion, there is no any truth, and where there is truth, there is no need of religion ''  It's just a sign :), figure out meaning from it.  And lazy peoole always find easy way to do task. LIKE I DID, I guess as long as my account is not messed up. :)

• 5 weeks later...

Ok, I will not share my account with anyone :drinks: . Well, My account is lost, and I will start over again. From Forsaken faction. DeathKnight  ;D  Dark is what i favour in light 8)

oh damn look who here has sold or bought or traded accounts

good thing i  made all my chars from lvl 1(besides reu sneaked My Nessah 19-20) #sange didnt need anyone to pilot or slave for me like some people

i wont name any names or anything or we might get some drama squads trying 2 days to lie and lie

#1 loser jelly go pew pew in a bun of chili cheese hotdog

Finally found it after all that time

Are you sure it was only Nessah?

Gotcha ♥♥♥♥♥.

i told you where to look for this thread....

Y U NO COMMENT THEN

:D:D and yes

FINALLY WIRT 20 and chrismokin halfway in 13 :D maybe ill be 14 by next year