Rising through the ranks...

Turtle

i notice an imbalance in mc top fighters lv14 and el ones so im gona be using my shammy now to help mc out 8)

so ladygi kaw and panchens better watch out cus this might happen cus there all MELEE  fighters 8)

and no im not talking shit i just love my shammy in the future ill be happy to face u guys in arena and even do it with ladygi ;D

40314_.png

maybe u can beat gi and kaworu, but, are u drunk or u've been smokin sumthin? how come u say u would kill me? let me remember you this

i can kill you in one hit unarmed with lag while eating a sandwich and watching benny hill after three days without sleeping, with 1000 rangers lvl 20 with all +10 full crit enchant with full ice queen and drink polar bear and with blessing activated hitting me, and with eye and all lab bosses and all lab adds and all lab parasit hiting me, even with while listening to pvprange's crap and while playing my paladin and killing chicken mcs near t1, and playing with my foes instead of my hands and selling doom sword sets at the same time, and droping killing whisper armor sets by accident and selling noob +9 items (not +10) for 1g.

all that and u would not even take one of my hp

remember im #1 hyper pro elf-slayer and eye-slayer highly skilled unbeatable shaman lvl 3, terror of the rabbits, #1 pro boar disturber and brown puma farmer, owner of the most legendary hyper unique mithycal destroyer and healing extrematly efective weapon lvl 1 (old staff with astral enchant), and owner of the most hyper rare imposible to beat hyper enduranced armor in all servers (torn clothing +5 with energy and sun def enchant to pvp priests and mages and tank lambert solo), number one pro doom item seller, and ale drinker ( i can drink 1000 ale in one second, and u it would take u 10 hours to drink one ale only, and u would get drukn)

this is what hapened to the last warrior that pretended to kill me:

Опубликованное фото

maybe u can beat gi and kaworu, but, are u drunk or u've been smokin sumthin? how come u say u would kill me? let me remember you this

i can kill you in one hit unarmed with lag while eating a sandwich and watching benny hill after three days without sleeping, with 1000 rangers lvl 20 with all +10 full crit enchant with full ice queen and drink polar bear and with blessing activated hitting me, and with eye and all lab bosses and all lab adds and all lab parasit hiting me, even with while listening to pvprange's crap and while playing my paladin and killing chicken mcs near t1, and playing with my foes instead of my hands and selling doom sword sets at the same time, and droping killing whisper armor sets by accident and selling noob +9 items (not +10) for 1g.

all that and u would not even take one of my hp

remember im #1 hyper pro elf-slayer and eye-slayer highly skilled unbeatable shaman lvl 3, terror of the rabbits, #1 pro boar disturber and brown puma farmer, owner of the most legendary hyper unique mithycal destroyer and healing extrematly efective weapon lvl 1 (old staff with astral enchant), and owner of the most hyper rare imposible to beat hyper enduranced armor in all servers (torn clothing +5 with energy and sun def enchant to pvp priests and mages and tank lambert solo), number one pro doom item seller, and ale drinker ( i can drink 1000 ale in one second, and u it would take u 10 hours to drink one ale only, and u would get drukn)

this is what hapened to the last warrior that pretended to kill me:

Опубликованное фото

that was very funny and but melee i kite in arena like a ♥♥♥♥♥ so cheers and congrats on the win :drinks: