Abuse of Miracle Coin bug

Smurfer

Now all know but are silent, but today I just got enough due to rats like Komodo and Freakz..

fix the bug so Indo noobs can`t get Miracle coins for free..not only they have unfair advantage, but there is no challenge in PvP anymore as they all have like 100x +1400 pots and they waste it because they have it for free (not to mention the numbers of clothes set they have but that doesn`t bother me). I have to pay for MC and these kids can now solo elemental, sea monster,using 20 pots like that..or noobs that would die otherwise in fair pvp go MC land killing everything that moves.. I`M REALLY SICK OF THIS..there are people that can`t get Miracle coins at all and maaany people who are abusing them...

P.S. Fix the potion cooldown.. should be longer, otherwise they are basically untouchable !!!

P.S.2. Ban the bloody noobs! :diablo:

as explained to me, they are only charged for it as for normal sms..(ask Indo for details) e.g. I pay 2 czk for normal sms, but 50 czk for sms when buying MC.. see the difference? (for some operators when fixed contract u have 200 or more free sms so count how much coins that would make)

Many indonesian using indosat operator, and its working properly, they paid 1.13 $ for 120 coins, so its not expensive i think, they can still buy via SMS like they paid for premium time in tibia game

I never said all of Indo people abuse it, but many of them walking the game, not ashamed to scream they are using the bug and giving MC for free to people or buying u stuff when u help them..So obviously, there is something fishy out there...

as explained to me, they are only charged for it as for normal sms..(ask Indo for details) e.g. I pay 2 czk for normal sms, but 50 czk for sms when buying MC.. see the difference? (for some operators when fixed contract u have 200 or more free sms so count how much coins that would make)

I dont think so, i have fre sms too but i still pay my mcoins  :unknw:

AGAIN.. I never said all indo use the cheat, but many of them do.. ask your friends ingame ;) I even met a guy and he asked to give him my email.. and I received 120 MC in 20 seconds... and I`m sure he didn`t pay for it and just gave it to me because he likes me...  :lol:

AGAIN.. I never said all indo use the cheat, but many of them do.. ask your friends ingame ;) I even met a guy and he asked to give him my email.. and I received 120 MC in 20 seconds... and I`m sure he didn`t pay for it and just gave it to me because he likes me...  :lol:

I repeat: I dont think so  :nea:

Im in italy and i have free sms too.. but if i send a sms they take off the amount of money x mcoins i chosed from my phone's credit.

These people should be banned  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

You mean like cheat engine? Something like sorcerer? I just know that Anrufen can be hacked with sorcerer

Impossible, the game almost all the game (or maybe all) is in server side,  so its impossible to cheat things without attacking the server: that is impossible for someone whos not an expert.. and u guys really think that hackers will lose time with a game?  :facepalm: :facepalm:

These who are "cheating" (if there is someone) are only kids  :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yes. Will roll out tomorrow a lot of new countries.

Cool  :good:

Can u add more sms payment options for Italy? Its boring to send 5-6 sms per time  :wacko: :wacko:

I never said all of Indo people abuse it, but many of them walking the game, not ashamed to scream they are using the bug and giving MC for free to people or buying u stuff when u help them..So obviously, there is something fishy out there...

someone sold me 100 pots for 3k gold. and 3runes for 1k.

Kuz im trying to search for any bugs with free sms, but i cant find anything  :unknw:

I dont know what in India happens  :nea: :nea:

We will block Indonesia now until we figure out what's going on.

Ok ill still try to search for any bugs.

But i dont think there is any  :unknw:

just got confirmation it doesn`t work anymore  :yahoo:  and Telkomsel operator was used for this bug..

P.S. what about the potion cooldown, makes it nearly impossible to kill ppl who have lot of +1400 pots... :(

Guest Mioco

RainbowZ

Please do not write anything - it's not your solution.

Topic closed.