anyone getting tired of chainless?

imaninja

Myself i hate doing chainless when ppl only help friends so only u get is a lvl 14 quest party which has low chance of succes (unless rich lvl 14). Its boring to spam trade chat or any else chat when u get no help :facepalm: . If anyone wants to help my bd pm him  :drinks:

i dont level up, so i dont need, and even players who lvl up, chainles isnt useful, is better arena armor. i have sea monster with my paladin, and i swear to my self that i'll do it SOLO and make a video of it  8)

i dont level up, so i dont need, and even players who lvl up, chainles isnt useful, is better arena armor. i have sea monster with my paladin, and i swear to my self that i'll do it SOLO and make a video of it  8)

Do it solo with your shammy  ::)

Lol u guys just aren't asking the rite people :blush: an I always get asked wen I'm busy :bad: wen I'm standing in town not doing shit or doing a quest an u see me alone I'm free to help :aggressive: ill make other bit**es come if they on  :spiteful:

Would be entertaining to watch  :good:

Would be entertaining to watch  :good:

Aka "I'm going to kill you personally"  ;D ;D

Timeus, so kind  :give_rose:

I hate to quest, and help people to quest  :bad:

are u fukin kiddin me, panchens against sea monster is the same as ladygi lvl 85 full +90 items against druid lvl 1 unarmed with lag  :wacko:

i need a real challenge ;)

i need a real challenge ;)

Bahahaha at first i thought u were like ; "are u kidding me, ladygi is too strong for my shammy" until i read the last part  :rofl: :rofl:

Aka "I'm going to kill you personally"  ;D ;D

Timeus, so kind  :give_rose:

I hate to quest, and help people to quest  :bad:

You lazy fishie ::)

Chainless is a waste of time developers need to create more and better quest. And need to make a way so ppl dat everyone can make gold. It is BS dat only certain ppl have certain things just cuz they can farm. Everyone can't afford certain gear and weapons. Developers could of put or made something better than CHAINLESS

Fight my shaman!  :aggressive:  :cray:

not fight, its called death dance. i'll send u death kisses while my monster pala eats your little shammy alive  :blush: :give_rose:

not fight, its called death dance. i'll send u death kisses while my monster pala eats your little shammy alive  :blush: :give_rose:

Lets see  :spiteful:

Yesterday i killed 1 lvl 17 ranger, 1 lvl 18 ranger, made 1 lvl 17 druid run  ;)

Without kitting ;D

I think i can do it

Lets see  :spiteful:

Yesterday i killed 1 lvl 17 ranger, 1 lvl 18 ranger, made 1 lvl 17 druid run  ;)

Without kitting ;D

I think i can do it

lol i dont even remember who i killed, the best i ever did is some lvl 19 barbs ;)

so we have a date?  :blush:

lol i dont even remember who i killed, the best i ever did is some lvl 19 barbs ;)

so we have a date?  :blush:

Hahaha i guess you can call it a bad date!

One of us must die  :cray:

Shall the Mortal Kombat begin!  :shok: :spiteful:

Hahaha i guess you can call it a bad date!

One of us must die  :cray:

Shall the Mortal Kombat begin!  :shok: :spiteful:

not necesary one only must die ;) remember our first pvp, baby. we both died  :lol: :lol:

we kissed the floor together  :blush: