Dear Developers

Tweek

I'm sick and tired being hitted by melee enemies/mobs from 10 yards away.

It's a player position bug, 'cause I dont have any lag or slow connection.

Hope I'll get some help for this problem

Regards and thank you for reading.

Yeah, i have that problem. Always rogues stunned me,  barb.s damaging  3-5 yards. Its not big affair, my real problem is with bladedancers.

Sometimes, i clicking to bd for nigthmare him, normally he clicking to me for hamstring. And we running to use our skils. And firstly bd stunning me. Wtf, nigthmare 4 yards, hamstring 2 yards.

Developers havent maths? 4>2 for my knowledge.

Check this thread, discussion about positioning bug - http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php?topic=73558.15

This bug is very common now a days, even 2 staggers from a mob and then a BD hamstrings me 5 yards  :facepalm:

Same here even playing on PC with fast conection I got harm from bd at 4 yards,scatter at 4 yards,stuned by circle from far of it and even attacked by other players/mobs from 4 yards.....this reminds me the Beholder.... :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

Yes i hate it as well and i hope they find a way to fix it soon. Nothing like getting hit from incredible distances when your net is running perfectly.

Not too mention stagger from mobs creates "bugged positions".. makes it hard to do the tellus quest when you are running along a safe route then BAM!!! you find yourself dead and when u revive you find yourself 10 paces away from where you really were on screen.  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

And devs are asking why  are so many scammers in game, Because the game is ♥♥♥♥ing unfair,that's why

that why they made exchange ..so people.dont scam

only cleaver people wont be scamming

• 2 weeks later...