STAND Up Comedy..........

MR X

S.T.A.N.D (Strategy, Tactic And Never Down)

Dear All, its my emblem guild.............. :)

Description Emblem:

- Soldier shadow's that stand symbolizes that S.T.A.N.D. army ready to protect and ready to war for legion

- Earth simbolizes legion land

- "STRATEGY.TACTIC.AND.NEVER.DOWN" is an extension of S.T.A.N.D.

1. STRATEGY = We have  right strategy for this guild and strategy for every event that we do.

2. TACTIC = we have and can do right tactic after we found strategy and ready do tactic like strategy that we make

3. AND NEVER DOWN = We are never fall, we always stand forever

- The blue circle (Outside of the "earth" emblem and "S.T.A.N.D." extension) symbolizes that S.T.A.N.D. is atmosphere, full shield/full protector for legion from enemies attack. Atmosphere that protects the solar radiation is very high and protect the Earth from celestial bodies that fall to Earth.

- 2 people behind the emblem symbolizes solidarity and cooperation fellow members of STAND and residents of legion , and concern for the legions nation's.

- "Legion Defender Guild"(LDG) mean that this guild in the legion side.

- "NOT THE BEST GUILD, BUT JUST WANT TO BE BETTER" is our philosophy. like you see, this is not the best guild. but "better" is mean that we still need revision and revolution of the STAND guild's until up to  higher level and more advanced for goodness and future guild.

Emblem of Guild:

39967_.png

Did I just saw a awesome emblem? OMG! I did!! :clapping: :drinks: :friends:

tq bro  :)  Did it too...