Payment issue

HeadHunter

Request to the moderators and developer.

Please manage SMS payment method for Nepal. As far as I know I am the only active player from Nepal. Which simply means , no real friend and no aid. I cant amplify my gears nor enchant them. Get dominatee by other people are things I can't tolerate. Suppose, I am in Norlant and my gears are all broken. What am I supposed to do? Tell me, advise me. Strangers don't help. All I need is payment method in Nepal.  I hope for quick response.

Well..... Sms payment wasn't available for my country, Cambodia like 10 months ago. After that, gm fixed it and i was available to buy mcoins with sms payment. I hope that your country, Nepal, and some countries such as India and Indonesia can use sms payment to buy their mcoins too!!! You might be available to buy mcoins soon bro because gm might fix it as soon as possible. :drinks:

If u got a sms problem ,  my advice is creater other account cuz gm coulfd take 1 month to help you.(like me) :aggressive: :aggressive: :aggressive:

Some Indo like Vanestize and Gomugomuno can't use sms payment to buy mcoins, but some of them such as Ztomorrowz and Dekorosto are available to use it. I wonder why............... :fool:

Well.... I don't think that you're the only ws player in Nepal. Nepal is gigantic, right? So, I think that there are many players in Nepal who you don't know. Don't worry too much about that. Developers might solve this tiny problem for Nepal players and other countries' players that weren't available to buy mcoins with sms payment! :) 

Nepal is a very small counyry between China and India, barely visible at atlas map. Though full of scenic beauty. You should know, land of mountains, Mount Everest - Highest peak of world lies in Nepal. And as far as I know there is only one player from Nepal :(, it's me.

Guest XthekingX

Nepal is a very small counyry between China and India, barely visible at atlas map. Though full of scenic beauty. You should know, land of mountains, Mount Everest - Highest peak of world lies in Nepal. And as far as I know there is only one player from Nepal :(, it's me.

You not only player from smail country ;)

Im from.iraq have 6-7frinds.only

And.no SmsPayment .and we still pm devs for that

And of.course they ignore us  :facepalm:

Guest XthekingX

:aggressive: India Sms payment coming soon  :pleasantry:

Like iraqi paymet ;)

They sad this before over 6months ;)