The League of Shadows

nebullexus

Guild Name : The League of Shadows (LoS)

Guild emblem significance:

The LoS coat of arms is based on our motto: "honour, loyalty, friendship, sacrifice". This is our deepest belief and the tie that binds every single member of our guild together. This is embodied under the blazing wings of the immortal bird, the phoenix, the flames from whose wings rise ever upwards and under which our guild has made its home. As the legend of the phoenix goes, as long as the LoS is under the protection of the blazing phoenix's wings, enemies can burn us to the ground but we will rise from the ashes stronger and more united than ever before.

40231_.jpg

Thank u, guys!! :) I wanted ours to be simple and elegant, but most importantly original. I might not be the world's best artist but I hope the devs like it. :-D

Really nice bro  :good:  we will surely win with our emblem  8) 8)  . LEAGUE OF SHADOWS ROCK duck YEAH  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Bro if you want ill try to do it with the bold pen. I think i can find some free time  :drinks:  Ill make it and we will see how it looks ?  :good:

Bro if you want ill try to do it with the bold pen. I think i can find some free time  :drinks:  Ill make it and we will see how it looks ?  :good:

Sure. You can also try making one of your own if you've got any ideas. :good:

Lol...so r u goin to add effects????

This is as good as i can make it :unknw:

Maybe u can try "enhancing" it...deadline's 3rd april so there's still time... :drinks:

Guild Name : The League of Shadows (LoS)

Guild emblem significance:

The LoS coat of arms is based on our motto: "honour, loyalty, friendship, sacrifice". This is our deepest belief and the tie that binds every single member of our guild together. This is embodied under the blazing wings of the immortal bird, the phoenix, the flames from whose wings rise ever upwards and under which our guild has made its home. As the legend of the phoenix goes, as long as the LoS is under the protection of the blazing phoenix's wings, enemies can burn us to the ground but we will rise from the ashes stronger and more united than ever before.

u talk abt phoenix here and there but i dnt see it in ur emblem ?

42719_.png

Oh cant wait...btw da deadline s april 3??

Yep....just when my honours papers begin :cray:

If we win my concentration will be srsly affected i just know it... :rofl:

u talk abt phoenix here and there but i dnt see it in ur emblem ?

That's the art of hiding in plain sight....ok that was SH not me... :rofl:

It's pretty visible I think....it's an abstract, minimalist style :dirol:

That's the art of hiding in plain sight....ok that was SH not me... :rofl:

It's pretty visible I think....it's an abstract, minimalist style :dirol:

wat ever u say might consider it an imagination :)

42735_.png

wat ever u say might consider it an imagination :)

Which is precisely why you are not in this guild "bro" :dirol:

FYI, u can stop commenting here now with ur little "Anonymous Flag" ad flapping behind ur back :facepalm: ....we don't tolerate unsolicited advertisement of other guilds on our page >:D >:D >:D