Double tapping on skills to use it on yourself

saicreed

What about if we can double tap a skill so we can use it directly on our character? For example: Healing skills and buff skills. Double tap it to use it on yourself. Also some aoe skills like Earthquake for shaman and Pool and Circle for warlock. This is useful when you are surrounded by mobs, just double tap it to cast it in your spot and ensure every mob next to you is hit. Because sometimes even if you cast in your character spot the delay/lag makes it miss the mobs attacking you. Im sure there are some skills in elf too that you can double tap to cast it on around your character. (I dont play elf so i dont know, im mc) 

this has been suggested before, and i would agree something like that is great to have

but i will add to your suggestion by saying that this should be an option in settings to enable or disable double tap to cast on self

• 2 months later...

Omg plz add this, this would be the best quality of life update ever. It would be great to have such an option in settings so that when you are hunting something or questing solo you wouldn't need to worry about missclicking or something like that xd. It would also be faster and waaaaaaaaaaaaay more convenient. Add this i beg you lmao 😄