The "solo" topic

REAPER

i request the developments to unblock that account. the person IS NOT a scammer. the whole thing started again when donasoma started to call on trade chat FOR NO REASON that ebeb and solo are the same person (they are 2 different persons from the same country.) and that they are both scammers. He/she started really to get on frenzy mode when i invited solo tho the party and gave him lead to invite more players. He kicked her out of party to invite someone better. So she starts to spam in area chat "ALL LEAVE SOLO PARTY AND JOIN MINE" after some time she pm me the following "so be it" And we know the results.  So if players get blocked cause a crying baby call them scammers i should be blocked too, cause i get a lot of pms saying to me sell me or give me that. When i not, they start to spam on trade chat that i am a scammer and i took their money. the last one was yesterday.

Sorry for my long post. But my friend. is still blocked.

In every night i going to hunt lab with seb and ebeb. This night maybe will me the first when i can't come, my account is blocked because a player is jealous on me  :(

i request the developments to unblock that account. the person IS NOT a scammer. the whole thing started again when donasoma started to call on trade chat FOR NO REASON that ebeb and solo are the same person (they are 2 different persons from the same country.) and that they are both scammers. He/she started really to get on frenzy mode when i invited solo tho the party and gave him lead to invite more players. He kicked her out of party to invite someone better. So she starts to spam in area chat "ALL LEAVE SOLO PARTY AND JOIN MINE" after some time she pm me the following "so be it" And we know the results.  So if players get blocked cause a crying baby call them scammers i should be blocked too, cause i get a lot of pms saying to me sell me or give me that. When i not, they start to spam on trade chat that i am a scammer and i took their money. the last one was yesterday.

Sorry for my long post. But my friend. is still blocked.

is right ximrpieter call me a scammer bcoz i dont wannt to sell a bow whit 50k...like i said before go and ask ppl about solooo if he is a scammer and if after that u belive solooo is a scamer then im a scammer to and u can block all my acc....pls unblock solooo acc and let us enjoy the game

In every night i going to hunt lab with seb and ebeb. This night maybe will me the first when i can't come, my account is blocked because a player is jealous on me  :(

and another thing...solooo has my id and my pasword why he not scam me?i trust him andi give him stuff al the time and not just me ask arenaherox xxxsebxxx crystall revandark shintyaa bachu pheonixfly and etc

gm pliz unlock solo acc,we are from same country and he is my firend.I know him and solo is not SCAMMER,he is only very good player.I repeat SOLO IS NOT SCAMMER,PLIZ UNLOCK HIS ACC.

idk what did soloo do at lvl14-15 or if he was scammed at that lvl or not, i met him at lvl16 and from what i know about him,he is 100% unscammer,and btw if he was blocked cuz of donna shouts, everyone BLOCK ME NOW!!! she calls me scammer 372*293% of time :facepalm:

i don't want to off-topic but she is a disturber in pvpcave too,last time she disturbered and pm me "help me kill mc in pvp cave" i said "go make a war if you want to kill mcs so bad,but in pvp cave, i will make sure all mcs rape you if you disturbe again" she pmed then "so now you suck their **** too? wasn't it enuagh sucking chrystall's **** ?" :lol: :rofl:

Yes,i know Dev,i repeat myself,but i have to say it again.Solooo is not what you think.He is not scammer .Scammers are Cassier,Assusenna,Playxtaxion ,who deleted 7-10 accounts,and they are still playing and still searching weak players to hack there accounts.You will see,many ppl will post here..and even you close again the topic,will be another one.and again.Agreed,i wanna block scammer accounts,but here is not the case.Let's block the real scammers,and let Solooo to go in" he's lab".

You have the Power,do what you have to do...

hi!

i know solooo he aint scammer

and plz dont believe on rumours unless there are proofs :shout:

and also as u can see there are so many on his side plz consider this

I think too that he is not a scammer!!!real scammer should be banned not him...so try ur best and unban him because he is not a scammer!I'm up for remove his bann

hi!

i know solooo he aint scammer

and plz dont believe on rumours unless there are proofs :shout:

and also as u can see there are so many on his side plz consider this

Proof? When someone asks you for you id and password because he says he will buy mcoins for you, that's proof enough. The screenshot is on the forum. Proof enough for me. But hey, i give someone a 2nd chance.

This can be easy resolved..  I believe this Account Soloooo is Compromised... "due to beiing scammed.." and/or used to scam others..

there for this name is made public on Cherry her topic about scammers...

The Solution.. when it is proven this account has been scammed.. as soon as devs return this account to rightfull owner..

Return account as it is the moment devs agree to return account... BUT MAKE NAME CHANGE...

this way rightfull owner has his account returned.. and wont have his name on black list..  a 2nd chance..

this way its for ppl who have bad experience with compromised names.. no deja vu when they see this name again..

BLOCK ACCOUNT NAMES WHO ARE IN OBVIOUS SCAM RELATIONS..  ONLY DEVS CAN KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR IF SCAMMER LIES AND KEEP ACCOUNT!!

This can be easy resolved..  I believe this Account Soloooo is Compromised... "due to beiing scammed.." and/or used to scam others.. there for this name is made public on Cherry her topic about scammers...

The Solution.. when it is proven this account has been scammed.. as soon as devs return this account to rightfull owner..

Return account as it is the moment devs agree to return account... BUT MAKE NAME CHANGE...

this way rightfull owner has his account returned.. and wont have his name on black list..  a 2nd chance..

this way its for ppl who have bad experience with compromised names.. no deja vu when they see this name again..

BLOCK ACCOUNT NAMES WHO ARE IN OBVIOUS SCAM RELATIONS..  ONLY DEVS CAN KNOW IF ITS TRUE OR IF SCAMMER LIES AND KEEP ACCOUNT!!

I think that changing names after giving account back and blocking scammer names from being used again are the only way to be sure that people get a second chance.

So i agree with Supa.

Proof? When someone asks you for you id and password because he says he will buy mcoins for you, that's proof enough. The screenshot is on the forum. Proof enough for me. But hey, i give someone a 2nd chance.

You didn't understood too.Just like you,he got scammed too.When u was asked for that,already Solooo,the persons,was scammed too.When he got the account back,was to late."Solooo ",the character,did it already.So try to understand.Me i understand you,you are mad,true.But be mad for the real scammer.

Just like now,Epic account was hacked buy that idiot "Healcharm".So in the time that Epic character was under the control of this idiot,you can say Epic was scammer,because he scammed anothers.....but epic,the CHARACTER..not the person.

Sorry if i repeat myself,but i became mad when i see so much injustice!!!

Understand???

That's why i am "fighting" with devs when they don't have right,because even" Clint Eastwood" said:"nobody is perfect".True,Roland??What you are waiting for???Unlock that character.NOW!!!

such as blocking a user's account without being sure that not a scammer? what kind of managers are in charge of this game you not have a history of the game? I conosco to solooo and not a scammer, aver if they put a little more security and longer block game characters who are innocent and seek the true scammers this is going too far, administrator really get to work

:mega_shok:

I know solooo pretty well. I know he likes to mess around and pm the shit out of you until you need to put him on the ignore list for 10 minutes but he isn't a scammer. He plays fair when it comes to trading and so on. If I do some trading with him I don't worry, hes a good guy, just a pain in the ass sometimes. The game wouldn't be as fun as it is without people like soloooo.

Solooo was banned for actions he might even didn't do,maybe his account was scammed think about that dews.For example "righteagle" was created by me but was scammed too (long story how this acc got scammed) so i think solooo needs a second chance.It's my opinion thought  :blush:

Snorlax and R0land why no respons here ? My account still not unblocked...

devs i know u have a lot of tikets or topics to see but pls unblock solos acc so he cant play...a lot of ppl say is not a scammer why u not unblock him?what u need more? or players opinion dont matter here?

devs i know u have a lot of tikets or topics to see but pls unblock solos acc so he cant play...a lot of ppl say is not a scammer why u not unblock him?what u need more? or players opinion dont matter here?

EBEB EBEB is right, maybe our opinions and statements do not matter? daily we are connected and we know about it because they do not take into account our opinions and assertions

Yeah my account WILL be unblocked ... but when ?? It's my only character  i not played warspear 2 days.. im really sad !

still no answer still block...cant u see they dont even answer at this post they are to busy to count money or maybe they have somthing whit u like crystall say the real scammers play the game butt u cant bcoz the all mighty devs dont ever consider the players opinion..why dont u banns all and u play the game devs????

R0land,

Is there any way that you guys could better insure that the right person is getting punished and not an innocent player. I understand how difficult it must be for you guys to determine the scammer. What i'm trying to say is this.

Record all exchanges and all players chat history that take place everyday, and at the end of everyday delete and record again. But if a ticket is sent in saying " this guy scammed me" you can keep the recorded exchange and chat history of those players and analyse who the culprit is.

This means that if a player got scammed he should immediately report so that devs can save both players names, chat history, and exchanges for the day, before the daily recording gets reset.

Just an idea. But it could help to better insure the security of exchanging.

R0land,

.good idea bro..butt u see that means that someone have to stay in the game and watch the trade chat..and if they do that who will kepp record at how many mcoins ppl buy bcoz this is the most important think..not that this game is a part of ur life and that u me and others play evry day start frenship.. ♥♥♥♥ that is better then facbook..they just dont have time for ur problem or mine or to UNBLOCK SOLO..is like that girl said i forgot his name is a dev i quees..if u dont like dont play or make u a platform..that shows how much respect they give to players...PS..u think that next year u can investigat solo case and unblock him?devs?..btw ty for answer if there will be one

Ebeb,

Not sure if you read what I wrote or not. I was implying that there be a program installed to the server that records daily chats and exchanges. I was not implying that someone actually sit there and watch all day. Just record, and if at the end of the day there are some scam complaint tickets they can save the chats and exchanges of those players involved, and the rest they can delete and record again the next day. This will help to ensure the right person gets punished.

NIKELT is jealous  because my ranger is more strong  :bad: and really don't care is just a person. Look in topic and you will see many players (old players) what they said.

lets don't get off topic here. its not about who is stronger. its about an unreasonable ban. (ive seen both die like chicken in lab cause they thought they got strong. nikelt died in alien and solo died at anax. well... at least solo made it there :lol: )