best games from market

crossfit

well dear mates  i need know your opinions about wich  are the best games in the market , preferably without needed internet conection , like warspear rol style  say your favourites games .

for example : zenonia 3 , dead trigger , gun bros 2

thanks.

zenonia games are awesome but i downloaded all zenonia 2 , 3 , 4 , 5 and only zenonia 3 runs without internet , also inotia3 , destinia ,any one know more games not necessary be rol games i want know " best games from android  without need internet "  im lazy for search top list in google and i prefer know warspear player opinions

maybe r0land or snorlax can help me saying me great games !!!  :give_rose:

well.. dungeon hunter 3 try it

yes , i found and looks nice but my tablet have 1G ram space and that game have 1,02G i will necessary use a sd target

Online: Buddy Rush.

Offline: Simon Tatham's Puzzles, emulators.

puzzles .... nope nope thats not good xd and emulators yeah i have gba advance with pokemon  :facepalm: and nds but ds works slow and psp games have big space  :pardon:

bro u must try battleheart. ITS THE BEST OFFLINE GAME EVER:D. If u don't have money for it,  type in Google :P

This guy knows what's up. Battleheart is truly a gem.

puzzles .... nope nope thats not good xd and emulators yeah i have gba advance with pokemon  :facepalm: and nds but ds works slow and psp games have big space  :pardon:

Seriously, give this game a go, it's only 26kb iirc. It's not "puzzles" as in "scrambled pieces of picture", but about 50 different games using your brain. It's really neat game. My fav is probably Borders or Bridges.

Pokemon are cool, but the amount of GOOD games on old consoles is simply unspeakable. For GBA, my favorites: Megaman Battle Network (3 is considered best), Mario and Luigi (RPG), Fire Emblem, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and Harvest Moon.

This guy knows what's up. Battleheart is truly a gem.

Seriously, give this game a go, it's only 26kb iirc. It's not "puzzles" as in "scrambled pieces of picture", but about 50 different games using your brain. It's really neat game. My fav is probably Borders or Bridges.

Pokemon are cool, but the amount of GOOD games on old consoles is simply unspeakable. For GBA, my favorites: Megaman Battle Network (3 is considered best), Mario and Luigi (RPG), Fire Emblem, Castlevania Aria of Sorrow, and Harvest Moon.

You cant have a GBA or GBA emulator without playing Golden sun ( 1 and 2 ), zelda - minish cap and i found Shaman king - legacy of the spirits an interesting play ( reminds me of pokemon but you collect spirits of the deceased instead ).

You cant have a GBA or GBA emulator without playing Golden sun ( 1 and 2 ), zelda - minish cap and i found Shaman king - legacy of the spirits an interesting play ( reminds me of pokemon but you collect spirits of the deceased instead ).

Didn't have time to play them yet ;_;

Bards tale.

It's on Android?

Wonder if there is a Snes emulator for android yet... so many epic RPG's on snes... legends that can be played over and over again. ::)

Didn't have time to play them yet ;_;

Dont miss out mate.. they are worth the play.

Wonder if there is a Snes emulator for android yet... so many epic RPG's on snes... legends that can be played over and over again.

SNESdroid or SuperGNES (paid, I use this one).

Currently playing Wizardry 1-3 on it.

It's on Android

Yes its a new adaptation.  The Bards voice played by Cary Elwes:  Main guy from Princess Bride, Robin Hood Men in Tights, etc. 

It includes the original  Bards Tale as well.  If you like RPGs that make fun of RPGs you'll love it. 

did played golden suns dont remember whn but was nice

• 1 month later...

Zelda - Minish Cap

Only game so good that it make me cry when i think about it. It was really some happy days 5 years ago, when i played the game.

Lots of Games to play in GBA Advance, if you are more interested on the story, try Fire Emblem, its a Tactics Game though, try FPSE and play PS1 Games like Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 or Dino Crisis. :rofl: currently playing these on Sony Xperia P

Lots of Games to play in GBA Advance, if you are more interested on the story, try Fire Emblem, its a Tactics Game though, try FPSE and play PS1 Games like Resident Evil 1,2 and 3 or Dino Crisis. :rofl: currently playing these on Sony Xperia P

Silent hill was better than resident evil or dino crisis, but they are still epic games. Always had trouble getting into fire emblem.

someone would like to tell me how can i take screenshots on android devices ? :bad:

You made a new character?  ;D ;D And well, it depends on which device you have. Try the combination of the (home button + the power button)

someone would like to tell me how can i take screenshots on android devices ? :bad:

at samsung galaxy ace I do return button + home

There's topics that answer that frosty. Use your search bar mate i think you will find a topic in the questions and answers section.. i think lol.

I dont have much option using OS Symbian :bad:

but i like playing Asphault Urban,Dungeon Hunter and Eternal Legacy...

I installed emulators...

Snes ... Playing Chronno trigge and the Legend of Zelda a Link To The Past

Gba: Golden Sun and Fire Emblem

Ps1: Yugioh Forbidden Memories...very crazy ;D

if this topic is about Android only...pls ignore

I installed emulators...

Snes ... Playing Chronno trigge and the Legend of Zelda a Link To The Past

Gba: Golden Sun and Fire Emblem

Ps1: Yugioh Forbidden Memories...very crazy ;D

Awesome choices on rpgs. Go go Wild arms for Ps1 though P:

if this topic is about Android only...pls ignore

Meh you can get most of these on andriod with emulation. Besides it doesnt matter.. conversation like this often evolve and branch out.

You made a new character?  ;D ;D And well, it depends on which device you have. Try the combination of the (home button + the power button)

ya it worked thanks :yahoo:

who play kingdoms and lords  :diablo: (offline game)

show ur s.s abt ur gold, diamond and rank battle random :diablo:  and ur kingdom