Best guild emblem competition

snorlax

i dk wts the guild very much i just k that pt or a teams in pts they com 2gether 2 hlp each other in a thing or like go farm something 2gether is that right or wt can i get the answer plz if i ws wrong tell me the right answer

our dateline is different from the rest. When will be the deadline/cutoff time for the submission of entries?

I hope there are bonus points for original hand-drawn ones than photoshopped renders... :[

agree

there is any possibility to get any other in-game item as prize instead of miracle coins?

there is any possibility to get any other in-game item as prize instead of miracle coins?

Like......[Composite Bow of Sudden Doom]?? I know what you're thinking... :blush:

Like......[Composite Bow of Sudden Doom]?? I know what you're thinking... :blush:

actually im thinking about costume

Are the judges using google image search to prevent cheating. Seems like a few have been uncovered already. Just wanna make sure, any fakers ride in on a banana peel. Atleast the images that are up for a prize should be double checked.

Are the judges using google image search to prevent cheating. Seems like a few have been uncovered already. Just wanna make sure, any fakers ride in on a banana peel. Atleast the images that are up for a prize should be double checked.

agree. I saw several

110% Agree, would be pretty unfair  :wacko:

is differen guild can ask guild leader for pvp? and pvp everywhere not in arena and like a riot and even your same mc the guild opponent name turn to red after some count down and start war? guild icon can see in cape? :blush: i think its good and require item guild war ticket tehehe kiddin. im just want to ask if after done this competition also release the 3.5 too in next day?  ;D :blush:

I'm afraid it is getting too late for me to start something :( I don't know what a guild is. It is not implemented in warspear, so i don't know for what i have to create something... :(

im so lazy for make one emblem xddd maybe i do something in futures contest

hahahahaa 1 competition joiner off  :spiteful:

Bt i think der would b an increase in da mb :unknw: nyways cant wait fr tomorrow :rofl:

I dont mind a little increase as long as we get the features ;D

Keep ur fingers crossed for tomorrow :drinks: